- Aug 23, 2021
- Rooting carries a risk and may void your device's warranty.
- Google Security may block the installation of Kingroot. Either choose to "Install Anyway" or disable your internet connection to continue.
- There is both an Android version and a PC version available. Please be aware that the PC version may flash a third party recovery onto your device.
- In case Purify isn't something you need, it can be easily removed.
- If you uninstall KingRoot, you will lose root access. Reinstalling and re-rooting should be a simple process, however.
- While you certainly can replace KingRoot with SuperSU, we can't guarantee success.