[ROOT][APP][SUPPORT]SoftKeyZ - Apply and mix Softkeys/Navigation Button themes

Search This thread

Iftekhar.itu

Sep 30, 2014
Pls help me.

I am using a Chinese tablet and it is rooted with busybox installed in it. But it don't have any custom rom or recovery in it. So if I use this app is there any fear of bootloop?:confused:

Last edited:

JaredTamana

Feb 2, 2015
Google Nexus 4
LG Nexus 5X
After applying new look of sofkeys and soff reboot (tried too normal reboot) my sofkeys do not change..

Always do a full reboot with this kind of thing. Try a clean install of your ROM and BusyBox.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

I am using a Chinese tablet and it is rooted with busybox installed in it. But it don't have any custom rom or recovery in it. So if I use this app is there any fear of bootloop?:confused:

As long as you've followed instructions, there is basically zero risk. :) I've been in your position before. My tablet stopped working for a week but one day just decided to power back up and it worked perfectly.

With cheap tablets, it's always a tough call as to what will happen, but a bootloop is not very likely.

Iftekhar.itu

Sep 30, 2014
Always do a full reboot with this kind of thing. Try a clean install of your ROM and BusyBox.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

As long as you've followed instructions, there is basically zero risk. :) I've been in your position before. My tablet stopped working for a week but one day just decided to power back up and it worked perfectly.

With cheap tablets, it's always a tough call as to what will happen, but a bootloop is not very likely.
So I am free to use it? No bootloop problems? Thnx. :)

jotade

Sep 24, 2011
I got this message when i opened the App. Look attached Pic

Attachments

• ErrorSoftKeyz.png
    ErrorSoftKeyz.png
    187.1 KB · Views: 133

Barbiox Dogg

Aug 21, 2012
第三顆行星到太
OnePlus 7 Pro
I tried in LG V20 and didnt work... To bad

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Hi. Which version you have working with Nougat? Im using LG V20 and didnt work. Thanks

Make sure the phone is rooted and latest busybox is installed. My device is Nexus 5 and I've updated to the latest Nougat 7.1.1 and softketz is working perfectly on it.

Reactions: jotade

wilver

May 4, 2016
hi, Im trying to using it on kitkat, but the buttons now just seens to be "small", they are not extending all the navigation bar, there any configuration that I should look? Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts