[ROOT]Cant send messages but can receive them as well as calls on Galaxy S7 Edge ATT

Search This thread

Savage_Realm

Feb 12, 2017
after rooting successfully my phone using this method: https://forum.xda-developers.com/ve...-to-notes-root-install-xposed-unroot-t3411039
it was great everything worked fine and installed a few apps to speed up my phone like trickster mod, etc. but then i followed the instructions for xposed installer and it worked great i even installed a few more in the recommended section. ok then i tried sending a message after i received it and it went directly to sending failed and it was a bit strange because this wasn't he first time i rooted this phone. i restored it a couple of times before ad succeeded and the default messaging app was working like it should bit no luck and that why i think xposed installer is the one that messed up the messaging system. also when i clear its data and use it works for about 1 minute then goes back to not sending anything.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

P.S. i also tried to fix it by updating the pdu or something but didn't work:crying: couldn't find the link will update if found.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

phrotac

Mar 8, 2009
Fort Smith, AR
I had that problem on an international rom once. To work around it, I had to put "+1" in front of the number to send a text. It got annoying so I switched roms.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk