ROOT Deleted After Update. Please Help.

Search This thread
My bootloader is unlocked. And i installed PixelExperience Rom and ROOT a week back. Now yesterday PixelExperience update came and after update it deleted my ROOT. Today i tried to flash Magisk using twrp but it showed Error1 message : Unable to Mount System.

I dont want to backup my phone again because i have lot of files and previously it took me 6 hours to copy the data in pc and then moving back to phone.

Is it possible to ROOT without losing Data (photos, call logs, apps, appdata) ? Please help. :(

Sachin

Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
My bootloader is unlocked. And i installed PixelExperience Rom and ROOT a week back. Now yesterday PixelExperience update came and after update it deleted my ROOT. Today i tried to flash Magisk using twrp but it showed Error1 message : Unable to Mount System.

I dont want to backup my phone again because i have lot of files and previously it took me 6 hours to copy the data in pc and then moving back to phone.

Is it possible to ROOT without losing Data (photos, call logs, apps, appdata) ? Please help. :(
Before flashing magisk, go to TWRP > mount and unmount system, now flash magisk. That's it..