[ROOT-DETECTION-REMOVED] Samsung Health Monitor - 1.1.0.175.mod4.Caravana - 14th Jan 2021

Was this useful and you were satisfied with the outcome...?

• Total voters

wakyt

Jul 31, 2010
If you installed the original BP.tpk, it won't work, most watched now come with SMH installed or recieved an update with SMH... SMH controls widgets, meaning, the BP you installed will still be hidden, your alternative is installing the alternative BP.tpk which i created... sign that and install it and see if that works...
Yes, i've used your alternative BP.tpk and signed, I can see the widget on my watch but it doesn't work.

wakyt

Jul 31, 2010
Care to explain what happens when you try to use it?
Sure, now I have 2 new icon on the watch, one for the ecg and one for the bp; if I tap on bp icon, I see a message "system not ready, please try again later", instead if I try from the BP widget nothing happen and it seems that watch freeze for a few seconds.

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
Sure, now I have 2 new icon on the watch, one for the ecg and one for the bp; if I tap on bp icon, I see a message "system not ready, please try again later", instead if I try from the BP widget nothing happen and it seems that watch freeze for a few seconds.
Uninstall SHM and install it again, see if that works, alternatively you can clear the data but better to uninstall to make sure it's fresh configuration...

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
I've tried several times to uninstall and install it again but seems it doesn't want to work... 😔
I'll try the BP on my watch and see...
The problem is I never received the tizen update where they pushed SHM into the watch...
Let's see if it will work or fail...

UPDATE: It didn't because those TPKs are experimental...
I will push the right files, sorry for that...

Last edited:
Reactions: wakyt

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
I've tried several times to uninstall and install it again but seems it doesn't want to work... 😔
Files updated...
Forgive me, I posted the experimental TPKs instead of the working TPKs...
I owe many an apology, I replaced the TPKs, so sign them and they will work, make sure to uninstall the existing widgets of mine because those don't work...
Again, sorry for that mistake...

Last edited:
Reactions: wakyt

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
Did anyone managed to get BP to sync with samsung health?
Samsung Health blood pressure has always been manual, it is not yet integrated with Samsung Health Monitor...

The sync happens only for Samsung Health Monitor... and yes, it is syncing as long the process is not killed by battery optimization...

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
Okay but why is there a settings for this? 🤔

View attachment 5186571
Perhaps future updates, the ECG in Samsung health opens up Samsung Health Monitor, the Blood Pressure in Samsung Health is not yet integrated to read from Samsung Health Monitor, Samsung Health Monitor took basic information about you from Samsung Health and the sync ability which is again, not fully integrated yet, Samsung is still rolling it out, if you uninstall Samsung Health and reinstall, your synced data is restored, uninstall Samsung Health Monitor and reinstall, sometimes you lose the data and sometimes it's there...

The agreement is to allow applications to read from each other, so wait for updates and you'll see things working...

One last thing, uninstall Samsung Health Monitor, ECG dissappear from Samsung Health, Blood Pressure stays because it's part of Samsung Health, not Samsung Health Monitor...

What I think will happen, Samsung Health gets major update and it starts reading from Samsung Health Monitor...

Motawa88

Oct 9, 2011
Hamburg
Perhaps future updates, the ECG in Samsung health opens up Samsung Health Monitor, the Blood Pressure in Samsung Health is not yet integrated to read from Samsung Health Monitor, Samsung Health Monitor took basic information about you from Samsung Health and the sync ability which is again, not fully integrated yet, Samsung is still rolling it out, if you uninstall Samsung Health and reinstall, your synced data is restored, uninstall Samsung Health Monitor and reinstall, sometimes you lose the data and sometimes it's there...

The agreement is to allow applications to read from each other, so wait for updates and you'll see things working...

One last thing, uninstall Samsung Health Monitor, ECG dissappear from Samsung Health, Blood Pressure stays because it's part of Samsung Health, not Samsung Health Monitor...

What I think will happen, Samsung Health gets major update and it starts reading from Samsung Health Monitor...
Thanks.

Health kinda did get a major update with ui tweaks etc. in 6.15 though

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
Thanks.

Health kinda did get a major update with ui tweaks etc. in 6.15 though
Ok so I grabbed the latest update of Samsung Health and I was looking forward to seeing a message about syncing Samsung Health Monitor, but nothing really happened, so I decided to check the what's new section and see what they have implemented...
WHAT'S NEW
*The Running chart has been improved
*You can view trends in your Exercise history
*You can search for friends in My contacts, and add multiple people at once
*Various bug fixes and improvements applied.
Nothing about Samsung Health and Samsung Health integration yet...

Hope this answers your question about why you can't see Samsung Health Monitor BP inside Samsung Health...

More to that, since Samsung still didn't get FDA approval on the BP, their website SAMSUNG - Samsung Health Monitor
Speaks about only ECG feature, nothing about BP at all another reason why they didn't integrate BP with Samsung Health...

Mar 13, 2016
Thank you so much, I tried to use it but when I go to ECG I get the following: the watch software needs to be updated to the latest version
When I click on Okay, I get directed to Galaxy Store then another error message saying "Not available in your country"

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
Thank you so much, I tried to use it but when I go to ECG I get the following: the watch software needs to be updated to the latest version
When I click on Okay, I get directed to Galaxy Store then another error message saying "Not available in your country"
Can you share what you've done and what versions do you have?

wakyt

Jul 31, 2010
Files updated...
Forgive me, I posted the experimental TPKs instead of the working TPKs...
I owe many an apology, I replaced the TPKs, so sign them and they will work, make sure to uninstall the existing widgets of mine because those don't work...
Again, sorry for that mistake...
hi, now all works!!! that's great, BP and ECG widget and app measures and sync the app on my oneplus 6t phone!
Thank's for your patience.

Reactions: Dante63

mirrormurr

Sep 11, 2017
Milovice
Greetings!
Does anyone else also get the message when installing the tkp-installer "can't install from unknown sources, the installation will be cancelled and Samsung TKP installer will be removed from the phone"? Got a galaxy s10e.
Tried using both built-in file-manager and custom one with the allowance to install unknown apps in the system settings.
Best regards, murr

Reactions: AaronGR1983