[ROOT-DETECTION-REMOVED] Samsung Health Monitor - 1.1.0.183 - Country & Device Restriction Removed - 3rd March 2021

Was this useful and you were satisfied with the outcome...?

• Total voters

Thordgar

Oct 6, 2014
Polignano a Mare
You can just reinstall them immediately, you don't need to go through the process of signing anything, your DUID doesn't change after reset...

SHM data is encrypted, whatever backup from any phone you have and restore it on a different phone SHM will fail to read and so it re-initialize everything...
Thanks. Which file should I use to reinstall them? I tried with the original installers but it fails when installing BP. When I connected the watch to the Samsung phone, the phone had no SIM inserted, does it matter?

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
Thanks. Which file should I use to reinstall them? I tried with the original installers but it fails when installing BP. When I connected the watch to the Samsung phone, the phone had no SIM inserted, does it matter?
No, doesn't matter at all... sign the Unsigned SBP and place it inside the TPK installer, compile and install it on your phone to push it to your watch...

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
Hello there.
I have installed Samsung health monitor 1.1.0.174 on my redmi note 9 pro, can I install 1.1.0.283 ( moded)? Please help.
Backup and try, if it doesn't work for you, rollback...
i don't see 1.1.0.183 anywhere
The root of the Google drive has Modded versions (175, 181, 183) and inside folder originals (181, 183) are unmodified...

grandemur

Dec 16, 2012
Hi everybody, just my positive feedback!
I have a Pixel 3a and a Galaxy Watch Active 2.
I have installed ECG trough the simple way (just installing Samsung health monitor and ecg apk trough the smartphone).
For BP I used the method explained in the video (a longer procedure but very well explained!) all working at fist attempt!

So, thanks a lot!

Reactions: Dante63

Thordgar

Oct 6, 2014
Polignano a Mare
No, doesn't matter at all... sign the Unsigned SBP and place it inside the TPK installer, compile and install it on your phone to push it to your watch...
That's all ok now!
I thought I could extract the original SHM tpk that was installed when I connected the watch to a galaxy phone but I was wrong. Now I signed my own BP.tpk and it's working correctly, thanks again!

rb1n

Feb 9, 2021
Thanks Dante, I followed your tutorial and I have ecg and BP working on 2 gwa2 with version 175 on a pocophone x3

I tried the other newer shm versions 181 and 183, oficial/modified but none of them are even starting. I tried deleting app data, cache... without any luck up to now.

My goal was try to update to local language the apps on my mom's watch.

Last edited:

Zotyoo

Jul 11, 2015
Dear Developer! Last time, it was difficult to pair a Samsung Galaxy 10 (Android 10) with a Watch Active 2. The patch finally solved, they see each other. For Samsung Health to go this way, the value of ro_tima is set to 0. However, another rubbish from Samsung struck us. ECG and blood pressure data are not performed by Samsung Health but by Samsung Health Monitor. another application that dumps again due to root. Theoretically, I saw something on it that makes it disappear, but it didn’t come in. You are a great mage in this. Can you bring together the connection between SHM and the clock on the rooted device? Older versions do not work because I did not find any 181 that was unsupported or modified in the region, but already 175 also prints rooted phones. I put it on a Samsumg S8, rooted, Android 8, but it would work without any problems. I don't know what this bastard Samsumg intentionally screwed up in him, but it would only be available in our region (Hungary) a few days ago, so it's not. Do you know any suggestions that could work for the ECG and BP? That's why I bought the watch, but I didn't think it would work for Samsung Health. Or am i just impatient? the bp and ecg are not on the clock yet, and you would drop a link from there. Will this work? Just because I put an app on my phone but threw it out with a root error. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Zotyoo

Jul 11, 2015
I went a little forward. BP and ECG have not yet been activated for all Galaxy Watch Active 2 devices. In progress. However, there is currently one version in the XEH region (the 183 end will work). I have a rooted Galaxy S10 phone and an S8 phone. Galaxy S10 with Android 10 and Galaxy S8 with Android 8. I put the new SHM on both. I turned them both on to have SHM in Magisk hide. The S10 (under Android 10) throws out being a rooted device and can't open the program (but I have the clock paired with it). The S8 (under Magisk hide on Android 8) starts without a hitch, it's just not connected to it. The same SHM S8 rooted under Android 8 opens smoothly with Magisk Hide. My question would be, is there any way you can trick this problem out? Here he was almost tricked out. What didn't, it wasn't long ago. Maybe you end up with a patch or a modified SHM app that doesn't print out a root problem? I think the update will come to my device as well. That's why I bought the watch, but I couldn't use them. I thought they put it in Samsung Health, it can be booted on a rooted Samsung without any problems. Thanks in advance! Please help! Thanks guys! An older version worked, did not print a root error, but did not recognize the clock. If you remove the root check from 183, it will definitely work. I'm really looking forward to it, then I can get everything out of class.

Last edited:

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
Thanks Dante, I followed your tutorial and I have ecg and BP working on 2 gwa2 with version 175 on a pocophone x3
I tried the other newer shm versions 181 and 183, oficial/modified but none of them are even starting. I tried deleting app data, cache... without any luck up to now.
My goal was try to update to local language the apps on my mom's watch.
Try the version in experimental folder, I put it there, I'm looking for people to test and tell me whether it works, because 181 & 183 both work for some devices and not others which is really confusing why it doesn't work, the watch now only supports English language but the phone app should have multiple languages...
Hi, at all.
A question: this app support italian language?
Thanks
Phone app, I believe versions 181 & 183 have multiple languages, not sure if Italy is there, i dumped the list of country codes...
Dear Developer! Last time, it was difficult to pair a Samsung Galaxy 10 (Android 10) with a Watch Active 2. The patch finally solved, they see each other. For Samsung Health to go this way, the value of ro_tima is set to 0. However, another rubbish from Samsung struck us. ECG and blood pressure data are not performed by Samsung Health but by Samsung Health Monitor. another application that dumps again due to root. Theoretically, I saw something on it that makes it disappear, but it didn’t come in. You are a great mage in this. Can you bring together the connection between SHM and the clock on the rooted device? Older versions do not work because I did not find any 181 that was unsupported or modified in the region, but already 175 also prints rooted phones. I put it on a Samsumg S8, rooted, Android 8, but it would work without any problems. I don't know what this bastard Samsumg intentionally screwed up in him, but it would only be available in our region (Hungary) a few days ago, so it's not. Do you know any suggestions that could work for the ECG and BP? That's why I bought the watch, but I didn't think it would work for Samsung Health. Or am i just impatient? the bp and ecg are not on the clock yet, and you would drop a link from there. Will this work? Just because I put an app on my phone but threw it out with a root error. Thanks in advance!
SHM has different ways of detecting root... so magiskHide work on old versions because when an app wants to check for root, magisk recognizes it as root detection and denies having root but on Android 10, magiskHide is a bit broken because of how Google increased security, magisk grants SHM root access since it's unable to recognize the type of request and root is detected... also where magisk is installed and busybox, in both they're different...
Watch the video tutorial and if it's hard to understand, tell me and I'll add subtitles for you in the language you need...
hi,
i have this problem:
I can't install the app BP
please help me....
BP already installed and hidden by Samsung, you need to sign the modified BP and install it, it wi
I went a little forward. BP and ECG have not yet been activated for all Galaxy Watch Active 2 devices. In progress. However, there is currently one version in the XEH region (the 183 end will work). I have a rooted Galaxy S10 phone and an S8 phone. Galaxy S10 with Android 10 and Galaxy S8 with Android 8. I put the new SHM on both. I turned them both on to have SHM in Magisk hide. The S10 (under Android 10) throws out being a rooted device and can't open the program (but I have the clock paired with it). The S8 (under Magisk hide on Android 8) starts without a hitch, it's just not connected to it. The same SHM S8 rooted under Android 8 opens smoothly with Magisk Hide. My question would be, is there any way you can trick this problem out? Here he was almost tricked out. What didn't, it wasn't long ago. Maybe you end up with a patch or a modified SHM app that doesn't print out a root problem? I think the update will come to my device as well. That's why I bought the watch, but I couldn't use them. I thought they put it in Samsung Health, it can be booted on a rooted Samsung without any problems. Thanks in advance! Please help! Thanks guys! An older version worked, did not print a root error, but did not recognize the clock. If you remove the root check from 183, it will definitely work. I'm really looking forward to it, then I can get everything out of class.
Try the SHM in my Google drive, I hope they work for you...

Zotyoo

Jul 11, 2015
Not yet.also the video would cause you trouble, probably, but that is more than a six-month version. It had been around Tizen 4 since then, now 5.5. And that would already know the Hungarian language. You have created a rooted removed file, so you were able to remove the check. I haven't installed anything on my watch yet. this is an LTE version, you will always get an update later. I think you will know right away who needs to do it to work. I don't want to put an old version on it, it could conflict with the 5.5 Tizen. If this package were in vifeo and files, which would already support the Hungarian language, I would solve it. if there was a root remover, it would be even easier as I just have to put it on the phone instead of the factory. It doesn’t look like a big deal to ask on the phone, and so does the watch for the first time. i'm just afraid it could always be done when updating hours of software, since the new versions are coming. plis i don't cut what damn igx the samsung is in order not to be able to put together an hour what with the factory prog two years before he started looking for the same things without a word and didn't deal with the root. You know: I have time. There is no problem with the S8. I'll switch to it while you're doing something for the s10! ;-) Nah, I don't want to be so cheeky, but you're done with it in at least a tenth of a time.

Last edited:

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
Not yet.also the video would cause you trouble, probably, but that is more than a six-month version. It had been around Tizen 4 since then, now 5.5. And that would already know the Hungarian language. You have created a rooted removed file, so you were able to remove the check. I haven't installed anything on my watch yet. this is an LTE version, you will always get an update later. I think you will know right away who needs to do it to work. I don't want to put an old version on it, it could conflict with the 5.5 Tizen. If this package were in vifeo and files, which would already support the Hungarian language, I would solve it. if there was a root remover, it would be even easier as I just have to put it on the phone instead of the factory. It doesn’t look like a big deal to ask on the phone, and so does the watch for the first time. i'm just afraid it could always be done when updating hours of software, since the new versions are coming. plis i don't cut what damn igx the samsung is in order not to be able to put together an hour what with the factory prog two years before he started looking for the same things without a word and didn't deal with the root. You know: I have time. There is no problem with the S8. I'll switch to it while you're doing something for the s10! ;-) Nah, I don't want to be so cheeky, but you're done with it in at least a tenth of a time.
I'm getting lost a bit in what you're trying to say... I will add Hungarian subtitles to my video today... installing BP or ECG will have no side-effects on the watch... the SHM in my drive has no root detection or country restriction... should work fine... so you have nothing to worry about at all when you install and do everything...

SirPhilippF

Aug 14, 2017
Düsseldorf
I'm getting lost a bit in what you're trying to say... I will add Hungarian subtitles to my video today... installing BP or ECG will have no side-effects on the watch... the SHM in my drive has no root detection or country restriction... should work fine... so you have nothing to worry about at all when you install and do everything...
Your modded App is just working with Samsung phones, or?

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
Your modded App is just working with Samsung phones, or?
The mod should work for all devices, recommended to have sdk 26 even though the minimum is 24... I encountered few cases where it wouldn't work after installation, especially 181 & 183, different devices including Samsung... so I'm gonna experiment on to see why it doesn't work...

You can try on your phone and see if it works or not...

Reactions: SirPhilippF

Kampfwurst84

Dec 3, 2008
The mod should work for all devices, recommended to have sdk 26 even though the minimum is 24... I encountered few cases where it wouldn't work after installation, especially 181 & 183, different devices including Samsung... so I'm gonna experiment on to see why it doesn't work...

You can try on your phone and see if it works or not...
Just to give a feedback. I have a non-rooted Huawei P30 pro. Whether the modded 181 nor 183 is working for me. The experimental version of 181 doesn't install at all :(

Edit: A clean install was fixing my installation problems.

Last edited: