Was this useful and you were satisfied with the outcome...?

• Total voters
Search This thread

vitelao

Apr 12, 2021
Hey @Dante63 i cannot get through signing of apks. Keeps getting me errors and I dont know what to do anymore. Would appreciate some help. Been all day with this and bought the watch relying on you. Naturally, my fault if I can not get it to work.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 17

Dante63

• Nov 1, 2015
    the Clouds
    Hi, I want to confirm if this method works with non samsung phone? I'm using OnePlus 6T.
    Should work with all devices as mentioned in the description as long you meet the minimum android version and have the latest Samsung watches (galaxy 3 or active 2)...
    Just a question, upon enabling developer option in SHM there is showing as well Blood Oxygen option. Does it mean that application is in the watch (active 2) but is not enabled?
    Phone changes doesn't affect watch, the watch has its own restrictions based on CSC for the SpO2...

Reactions: tekerleki

rehannali

• Jun 2, 2016
    Lahore
    Have you tried the solutions I gathered on the thread?
    I was watching your video and follow all steps, now i read XDA thread and found solution to it. First i got error and successfully able to create TPKs. I follow every step and after creating apk, it gives me an error, failed to install app.

Dante63

• Nov 1, 2015
    the Clouds
    I was watching your video and follow all steps, now i read XDA thread and found solution to it. First i got error and successfully able to create TPKs. I follow every step and after creating apk, it gives me an error, failed to install app.
    Did you grab the signed tpk from install me folder? Because I have a feeling you grabbed the same ones you put inside sign me folder... basically, you tried to install unsigned TPKs

rehannali

• Jun 2, 2016
    Lahore
    Did you grab the signed tpk from install me folder? Because I have a feeling you grabbed the same ones you put inside sign me folder... basically, you tried to install unsigned TPKs
    I grab tpk from install me and put it is asset folder one by one after decompile and compile again.

Dante63

• Nov 1, 2015
    the Clouds
    I grab tpk from install me and put it is asset folder one by one after decompile and compile again.
    The generated certificates have your DUID?
    If yes, I suggest you remake the certificates again because it should work...

Here is the scenario, if you install the apk, you should get notified about installing unknown apps to your watch and you hit allow or deny unless you have in Galaxy wearable allow installing from unknown sources...

If you see phone logo with arrow in notification bar after installing the apk, that means the phone is sending the tpk, if you don't see it, you have an issue with Samsung accessory service, communication issues between phone and watch...

If the installation fails, the apk will also be uninstalled, this could be because you installed original tpk (throws error because it's already installed and probably newer version) or bad tpk (unsigned or bad signature)...

From my understanding, you're at the bad tpk situation, so I want to confirm,
    you grabbed unsigned_SBP.tpk
    You created the 10 certificate files with your DUID, you copied them to cert folder of fit2installer and you placed the tpk inside sign me, you ran the sign me, entered the correct password and made sure no error was mentioned (if there is 1 error, you will have files inside install me but unsigned) then you copied the tpk from install me and used the tpk installer to push it?

Did I miss anything?

rehannali

• Jun 2, 2016
    Lahore
    The generated certificates have your DUID?
    If yes, I suggest you remake the certificates again because it should work...

Here is the scenario, if you install the apk, you should get notified about installing unknown apps to your watch and you hit allow or deny unless you have in Galaxy wearable allow installing from unknown sources...

If you see phone logo with arrow in notification bar after installing the apk, that means the phone is sending the tpk, if you don't see it, you have an issue with Samsung accessory service, communication issues between phone and watch...

If the installation fails, the apk will also be uninstalled, this could be because you installed original tpk (throws error because it's already installed and probably newer version) or bad tpk (unsigned or bad signature)...

From my understanding, you're at the bad tpk situation, so I want to confirm,
    you grabbed unsigned_SBP.tpk
    You created the 10 certificate files with your DUID, you copied them to cert folder of fit2installer and you placed the tpk inside sign me, you ran the sign me, entered the correct password and made sure no error was mentioned (if there is 1 error, you will have files inside install me but unsigned) then you copied the tpk from install me and used the tpk installer to push it?

Did I miss anything?
    Yes you are right.
    I connect my watch > Generate new certificates > grab unsigned tpks > put certificates into cert > unsigned into sign me and click sign > grab signed tpk from install me > decompile app > put signed tpk into asset > recompile and sign it for both apk.

After everthing i push apks to my phone and install it, it gives me error.

_Tallis_

Dec 16, 2012
    Install the latest Samsung Health if your version is not the same as the one in the Google drive, repeat the steps of enabling the features and turning on the developer mode on and DEV...
    Tried the Samsung Health from your Google Drive. After updating both features were already enabled, still no sync. Do i have to do a full reinstall? I don't want to loose all my health data...

Edit: Strange... now it's working. I just went into SHM, checked my data there, and when I returned to Samsung Health, my BP data magically appeared!

Thanks for ally our effort!

Last edited:

Dante63

• Nov 1, 2015
    the Clouds
    Yes you are right.
    I connect my watch > Generate new certificates > grab unsigned tpks > put certificates into cert > unsigned into sign me and click sign > grab signed tpk from install me > decompile app > put signed tpk into asset > recompile and sign it for both apk.

After everthing i push apks to my phone and install it, it gives me error.
    Sign me showed no errors, and in certificate manager it showed DUID of your watch?

If yes, I suggest you to recreate the certificates and save the old ones somewhere else, if that didn't solve it...

Grab a new copy of Fit2Installer and unsigned tpk and try to sign them...

Keep an eye for any errors...
    it is recommended to reboot watch and phone if you still didn't do those...

All I can say, you have a bad tpk or original tpk, these are the only times you get error for failed to install on the watch

Dante63

• Nov 1, 2015
    the Clouds
    Tried the Samsung Health from your Google Drive. After updating both features were already enabled, still no sync. Do i have to do a full reinstall? I don't want to loose all my health data...
    Sync on Samsung Health will store all health data to the cloud, even if you accidentally cleared the data or needed to uninstall SH, you can restorethe health data all of it, now Force stop and clear the cache of SH, run SHM, hit sync once just to make sure the service is running, now run SH, it should sync BP but honestly I'm not sure if it would sync the old BP from SHM so try recording a new BP and see if that trigger the sync...

rehannali

• Jun 2, 2016
    Lahore
    Sign me showed no errors, and in certificate manager it showed DUID of your watch?

If yes, I suggest you to recreate the certificates and save the old ones somewhere else, if that didn't solve it...

Grab a new copy of Fit2Installer and unsigned tpk and try to sign them...

Keep an eye for any errors...
    it is recommended to reboot watch and phone if you still didn't do those...

All I can say, you have a bad tpk or original tpk, these are the only times you get error for failed to install on the watch
    I recreate certificates and grab fresh copy of Fit2Installer.

This is the output.

tpk.png

rehannali

• Jun 2, 2016
    Lahore
    No success messages, it can't find the required files to sign the tpk, you can watch on the YouTube video @ 20:15, after I input the password it loads the profiles and applies them and shows success messages...

Your tpk was never signed...
    Yes, I already see. I don't know why it is not getting profile for signing?

rehannali

• Jun 2, 2016
    Lahore
    Double check the solution for your java "main" problem, you might have used the wrong solution?
    I checked it and it is same as it mentioned in OP. It is main problem for some eclipse utils error and as it mentioned in post, replace actual tizen sdk version and ide files with default Fit2Installer have.

Dante63

• Nov 1, 2015
    the Clouds
    I checked it and it is same as it mentioned in OP. It is main problem for some eclipse utils error and as it mentioned in post, replace actual tizen sdk version and ide files with default Fit2Installer have.
    Replacing files will cause issue of where to read, since it's not finding your profile aka certificates, it's looking for the files in a different place instead of Fit2Installer, have you tried PATH environment approach Or perhaps Googled the java error exception?

Top Liked Posts

Hello Dante! First of all, thank you for your beautiful work here.

I've managed to install it on my Active 2 following the "Easy way". I got the ECG working with no problems at all. However, the Blood Pressure app won't appear in on my watch.

When I installed the apk it didn't showed any errors. I have already followed the "BP SYNC between SH and SMH" and reinstalled the apks. In my watch the only new thing installed were "Samsung ECG Monitor". On my phone, the SHM only accepts ECG and says I haven't a BP compatible device.

Any idea on why it behaves like that? Should I follow the alternative way for installing BP, even though the easy way worked for ECG?

Thank you once more! Beautiful work
      Please try the alternate, your phone may have somehow failed to show error of pushing the BP...
      i have to go back to original rom.... samsung health monitor is working but samsung health wont...
      messages that phone was rooted, i installed your apk but didnt work , cant chanche the tima (etc) file to 0 because phone is not rooted.... please help. how can i root the phone with original rom?????
      Logically, clean ROM flash would reset everything back to normal so I am not sure why tima is still flagged...

Rooting a phone will require you getting you the device ROM unmodified, you extract and move AB to your phone (preferable) and install magisk manager and choose patch image and select AB, once it's done, you'll have Magisk Patched image, take it back on your PC, now flash things with Odin putting the Magisk patched image in AB and the rest from the original ROM (don't forget to unchecked the auto reboot), once the flashing is complete reboot into stock recovery and wipe data and reboot one more time and you will have root, now I am not sure if there are additional steps to remove encryption and install custom recovery, as far as I know, what I told you should be enough...

One last thing, before all this, you need to enable OEM unlocking in developers options and unlock your bootloader...

I also advise you to look for your phone thread just in case and to avoid soft or hard bricking your phone...
      Never got signed...

I will look into the errors and google search them and suggest what things you can do but no guarantees because I don't have the error, it's difficult for me to say the solution will work
      @Dante63 I figure it out the issue. It was occurring because of JDK 16. This process needs JDK 15. So i create new Windows VM and setup it accordingly. It works and you doesn't need that workaround where you have to replace binary files within tizen folder.

Those exception that i was posting and @nik_stud is also facing it. It should resolve by uninstalling every JDK and install JDK 15. You should see some gibberish but in the end, it should be signed and i just install it on my watch.

@Dante63 Thanks for your support!
      @Vuska thanks to you...
      Screenshot_20210408-151600_Logcat Reader.jpg

This is the cause of BP sync failure...
      I will try today disabling this security check and syncing should work between SHM and SH...
      It's ok, JDK 16 is Unstable, has some issues with setting PATH environment... I updated the links, so uninstall 16 & install 15, otherwise feel free if you love fixing the issue, there is an Entire Section in my thread talking about the issue & how it can be solved ...

SHM for watch has language support for sure but there are some changes in the written user interface script and my guess is optimization for better performance which is barely noticeable, also, both BP & ECG will be inside 1 app on the watch instead of 2 independent apps...

That's all & they all work in the end, but I'd go for the updated version, and when the watch recieves an update, there is a possibility it will disable BP from SHM and you will need to install a modified BP...
      Thank you for the clear explanation. I will un-install standalone BP and ECG and load up the SHM.

Thanks for making it so easy to get both features working. It's almost funny how easy it is to get the BP function activated, as compared to sitting and calibrating it with a BP machine 😂
      Thanks to xda member @juljoe2021 who pointed out using developer mode on Samsung Health works and upon checking the logs, security checks on signature were ignored allowing a sync to be done between SH and SHM...

I will create an entire section to enable the BP sync between SHM and SH with explanations, it is a very simple process...

I will also place in the Google drive the latest Samsung Health (SDK 26 - Android 8) that I used to test the BP sync between SHM and SH...
      if you read some post above... Java 15 is recommended
      It's great! I did it when downgrade java to 15, thank you so much for your help
      Hello Everyone,
      I hope you all are fine...

~~~ FEATURES, BUGS & FUTURE WORKS~~~
      • FEATURES: 175 (no root detection, No Force update to the latest version, English language Only), 181, 183 & 189 (Multilanguage, no root detection, no country restriction, no device restriction (works on all devices, however, some Huawei devices are facing issues), age limit lowered from 22 to 16, no lock screen restriction, No Force update to latest version) for phone, as for the watch, SHM multilanguage 1.1.0043, BP and ECG Standalone English Only...
      • BUGS: Nothing that I know so far...
      • FUTURE WORKS: investigate the possibility of having Standalone BP and ECG Multilangual Support and I am open to suggestions 😊 ...
      • BP SYNC between SHM and SH: There is an Entire Section that explains it in detail, don't miss it if you want this to work...

~~~ ECG + BP - Easy Way & Alternative Way - Tutorial - XDA - Dante63 ~~~

If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/zAclEJMDrhI

~~~ Exception in thread "main" ~~~
      This is a very common error for many members, and I will share what members shared, thanks to them:
      Use JDK 15 to fix this issue. This process doesn't work on JDK 16 for now. It gives you this error.
      If JDK 15 didn't fix it, try other suggestions below:
      Thanks everybody.
      It was indeed a problem with the path on the JDK.
      It must to be added to the windows path.
      Everything works wonderfully.
      Big thanks Dante.

View attachment 5254249
      Thanks @Dante63 - I followed the alternate (long) path and got BP installed successfully. I did run into a couple of issues that others have also pointed out, which you may want to add to your instructions:

1) JDK path needs to be added to the Path system environment variables, otherwise fit2installer fails to sign the TPKs. That Path addition looks like C:\Users\myuserID\AppData\Local\.package-manager\jdk\bin
      2) APK Easy Tool installation should be added to Exclusions in Windows Security or any other antivirus. APK compilation was not working for me until this was done,.

Again thanks for putting this all together and letting us enable functionality that we paid for!
      This is what I used by the way, in case it helps anyone else, for setting the path system.

PATH Environment can be fixed according to Java website guide like:
      Alternatively, a member managed to make it work by doing the following:
      finally found the solution:

you have to replace the "sdk.info" and "sdk.version"-files within the "Fit2Installer\tizen\tizen-studio"-folder with copied ones from the tizen-studio-folder under C:\tizen-studio
      then copy all the files from the subfolder tools\ide to the corrospondent folders under C:\Fit2Installer\tizen\tizen-studio

then run the sign.bat ... there will be some strange lines, but at the end it runs through.

hope it helps!
      It is not neccesorcly it would work as some tried the method and failed to make it work, so remember, in this case, google is your best friend lol and he will be of a great help if these solutions did not work (hopefully they work though), And more to that, I will share this link which I found interesting for those who want to read more about different the "main" exceptions:

~~~ FILES and Description ~~~
      Here is the link to the files I am using:
      Google Drive - Samsung Health Monitor No Root, Country, Device, Update Detection + ECG-BP-installer / BP-installer / ECG-installer

• MinSDK24-SHM1.1.0.175.root.detection.removed.dante63.apk -> "installs Samsung Health Monitor @caravana Mod with no root detection, most stable version..."
      • MinSDK24-SHM1.1.0.181.root.detection.country.restriction.removed.dante63.apk -> "installs Official Samsung Health Monitor, Modified by Me, removed device restriction, country restriction and root detection, lowered age restriction from 22 to 16..."
      • MinSDK24-SHM1.1.0.183.root.detection.country.restriction.removed.dante63.apk -> "updated version of 181, improved ECG..."
      • MinSDK24-SHM1.1.0.189.root.detection.country.restriction.removed.dante63.apk -> "updated version of 183, optimizations done..."
      • Samsung Accessory Service 3.1.94 (min SDK15).apk -> "This app should be installed with galaxy wearables but if you don't have it, then install it, this app transfer files from the phone and push them to the watch..."
      • Samsung Health 6.16.0.047 (min SDK26).apk ->"Latest Samsung Health that worked for BP sync, if your current Samsung Health doesn't sync BP even after switching to DEV with developer mode on then install this..."
      • Original SMH ("Official from Galaxy Store, unmodified"):
        • ORIGINAL.SHM1.1.0.181
        • ORIGINAL.SHM1.1.0.183
        • ORIGINAL.SHM1.1.0.189
      • Original Installers:
          • Samsung-ECG-BP-Retailmode-installer-SMH-1.1.0023.apk -> "installs on your phone and pushes ECG and BP widgets to your watch after allowing installation from unknown sources for your watch, it might fail to install if you have one of the widgets already installed..."
          • Samsung-ECG-BP-Official-installer-SMH-1.1.0037 -> "installs on your phone and pushes the official SMH app to your watch containing ECG and BP widgets, however, it is controlled by Samsung, BP or ECG might not visible till your country is approved, use alternative way in this case to get the missing widget"
          • Samsung-ECG-BP-Official-installer-SMH-1.1.0039 -> "updated version of 37, enhanced ECG and improved UI"
          [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
        • Samsung-ECG-BP-Official-installer-SMH-1.1.0043 -> "installs on your phone and pushes the official SMH app to your watch containing ECG and BP widgets, more improvements on 1.1.0039, however, it is controlled by Samsung, BP or ECG might not visible till your country is approved, use alternative way in this case to get the missing widget"
        • Samsung.ECG.installer.apk -> "installs on the phone and pushes ECG widget to your watch..."
        • Samsung.BP.installer.apk -> "installs on the phone and pushes BP widget to your watch..."
      • Original & Modified Tpks:
        • Original TPKs - Samsung Originally Signed TPKs
          • BP.tpk -> "Blood pressure watch widget..."
          • ECG.tpk -> "ElectroCardioGram watch widget"
          • shm37_international.tpk -> "Samsung Health Monitor version 1.1.0037, rolled-out as a system app on watches when updated"
          • shm39_international.tpk -> "bugs fixed in version 1.1.0037"
          • shm43_international.wgt -> "bugs fixed in version 1.1.0039"
        • Modified Unsigned TPKs - Modified Samsung TPKs, need to be signed in order to work...
          • Unsigned_SBP.tpk -> "Blood pressure watch widget..."
          • Unsigned_SECG.tpk -> "ElectroCardioGram watch widget"
        • Samsung.TPK.installer.apk -> "installs on the phone and pushes whatever tpk widget to your watch..."
        • READ ME.txt -> "information about how to use the TPK installer"

Note: If you install the widgets from the APK and you changed your mind and no longer wish to use them, uninstall the apk and the widgets will be uninstalled as well, in other words, the widgets are affected by the apk on your phone...

~~~ What You Need For Alternative Way To Sign TPKs~~~
      Java RE: https://www.java.com/en/download/
      Java JDK 15 (recommended): https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase/jdk15-archive-downloads.html
      Tizen Studio: https://developer.tizen.org/development/tizen-studio/download
      Fit2Installer: https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachments/fit2installer-zip.4218341/
      APK Easy Tool: XDA - Apk Easy Tool

~~~ ENABLING BP SYNC BETWEEN SHM & SH ~~~
      SHM has security checks related to signature which breaks the BP sync between SHM and SH and I struggled to disable that check... Thanks to xda member @juljoe2021, he suggested and advised the use of developer mode in Samsung Health makes it work, I have tested and seen in the logs no security checks were called and the BP syncs between SHM and SH with no issues... The steps are easy to enable the developer mode on Samsung Health:
      InShot_20210411_200934172.jpgInShot_20210411_201048449.jpgInShot_20210411_232542732.jpgInShot_20210411_232636295.jpgInShot_20210411_201440606.jpgScreenshot_20210412-021338_Samsung Health.jpg
      Instructions in words, you will open Samsung health and go to settings then about, tap on the version till features and developers are visible. You will go inside the features and expand the "Health Analytics" set it to "DEV", then expand "DataPlatform" and turn On the "Developer Mode", when you hit back, Samsung Health will ask you to force stop the application and take you to the app info screen, you will force stop and clear the cache, this will allow Samsung Health to reinitiate a connection without security checks for SHM to sync BP with it...

I have also uploaded the latest Samsung Health that worked for me but it should work with previous Samsung Health (latest version on the galaxy store is different in every country)...

Important Note: you need to switch to DEV and turn On the Developer Mode whenever you update Samsung Health, the update reset those settings back to default...

~~~ Special Thanks ~~~
      Thanks to the following members for sharing their solutions about the Java "main" exception error solution: @FckSamsung, @little_blaine, @uoY_redruM and @gogega ...

BIG THANKS TO @evildog1 for the APK Easy Tool and @LeJay for the Fit2Installer that I found on his Thread...

Thanks to @caravana for sharing version 175, found at Samsung Health Monitor - 1.1.0.175.mod4.Caravana and on XDA Samsung Health Monitor v1.1.0.167 by @JonGarrett is how I found the link...

Thanks to @adfree for providing me SMH 1.1.0.181, SHM watch 1.1.0037 and SHM watch 1.1.0039...
      Thanks to @vadu71 for providing me the updated version of SMH 183...
      Big thanks to member @l0nax for the great catch of finding the device detection and lowering age restriction found in here...

Thanks to @jmdomini as despite BP was hidden and inaccessible, he was able to use the BP by calling the activity through a third-party app which tells me that the restrictions were only view related and not functionality, his findings helped me dig in the right place and fix SHM...

Thanks to @warpjavier for sharing his thread
      https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/working-bp-tpk-for-non-samsung-phones.4184729/
      I have followed his steps and generated unsigned TPKs, you just need to sign it...
      After signing it with Tizen studio, you either push it sdb or you can use the TPK installer which you decompile, place the tpk in assets and compile it again...

Thanks for this Guide by @xxstd (download 1 to 3, don't use 4 or 5, use mine and proceed with the rest) for how to sign TPKs

Thanks to Mr. @m2carbine as on the journey of trying to make this work, thanks to him I found the root cause why BP failed to install... The picture below shows SMH installed on the watch:
      20210110_012035.png

~~~ ABOUT THE ORIGINAL SMH ~~~
      According to Samsung, The Samsung Health Monitor app requires a Galaxy Watch Active2 or Galaxy Watch3 and Android version 7.0 and above...

From Version 181 and onwards, Samsung device detection added, country restriction and spoof location detection, the following countries were listed in the country restriction checking, I believe if you live in those countries, SMH should Work, otherwise, it wouldn't, SMH checks your GeoLocation, Sim Card, and Device CSC (why so complex, it's just BP & ECG):
      • EU_CSC: <-- FULL SUPPORT
        1. AT
        2. BE
        3. BG
        4. CZ
        5. DE
        6. DK
        7. EE
        8. ES
        9. FI
        10. FR
        11. GR
        12. HR
        13. HU
        14. IE
        15. IT
        16. LT
        17. LV
        18. NL
        19. PL
        20. PT
        21. RO
        22. SE
        23. SI
        24. SK
        25. CY
        26. LU
        27. MT
        28. GB
        29. CH
        30. IS
        31. NO
        32. LI
        33. TR
        34. RS
      • EU_MNC: <-- PARTIAL SUPPORT?
        1. AT
        2. BE
        3. BG
        4. CH
        5. CZ
        6. DE
        7. DK
        8. EE
        9. ES
        10. FI
        11. FR
        12. GB
        13. GR
        14. HR
        15. HU
        16. IE
        17. IS
        18. IT
        19. LT
        20. LV
        21. NL
        22. NO
        23. PL
        24. PT
        25. RO
        26. SE
        27. SI
        28. SK
      • Ungrouped:
        1. KR <-- NO ACTION
        2. US <-- BP DISABLED
        3. BR <-- NO ACTION
        4. CL <-- NO ACTION
        5. AE <-- NO ACTION
        6. ID <-- NO ACTION
      SMH 189 listed 3 more countries CY, RU and HK which add restrictions to them aside of the language support...

The original app will work only if you are not rooted, have no busybox and have none of the following apps installed,
      in addition to living in the countries above:
      • com.noshufou.android.su
      • com.noshufou.android.su.elite
      • eu.chainfire.supersu
      • com.koushikdutta.superuser
      • com.thirdparty.superuser
      • com.yellowes.su
      • com.devadvance.rootcloak
      • com.devadvance.rootcloakplus
      • de.robv.android.xposed.installer
      • com.saurik.substrate
      • com.zachspong.temprootremovejb
      • com.amphoras.hidemyroot
      • com.amphoras.hidemyrootadfree
      • com.formyhm.hiderootPremium
      • com.formyhm.hideroot
      • com.koushikdutta.rommanager
      • com.koushikdutta.rommanager.license
      • com.dimonvideo.luckypatcher
      • com.chelpus.lackypatch
      • com.ramdroid.appquarantine
      • com.ramdroid.appquarantinepro
      How do I know all that you ask?
      Well, I have decompiled the apk and removed the detection method, and recompiled it...
      So if you want to keep using the original mod apk or perhaps the original Samsung Health Monitor when it's released, make sure you have none of what I stated and you should be fine...

~~~ Don't forget to ~~~
      Bump into the thread when a newer version is released and I will update it...
      or Bump into the thread if you need an older version, share it and I will remove the root detection...
      BUT KEEP IN MIND, I WILL NOT MODIFY ANY OTHER APKS, SO PLEASE DO NOT BUMP FOR THAT...

Now, it doesn't make sense 🤦‍♂️ why Samsung considers the blood pressure and ecg very critical that it needs lockscreen to be medium and no root :rolleyes: but oh well...

I am using my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Rooted with my Galaxy Watch 3...
      Also, I have tested these apps on BlueStacks, rooted, different types of devices to ensure device and update detection is removed and that the application is running, but please, if you encounter any issues, @ me for a faster response and I will do my best...

~~~ Finally ~~~
      Don't forget to smash the (y)THANKS (y)
      PS. if you are super happy and want to thank me, a cup of coffee will do great 😊
      Changelog,
      Latest Changes:

--- 11th April 2021 - Thanks to @juljoe2021 for the tip of using Developer mode on Samsung Health, it allows to bypass signature checks and Sync BP between Samsung Health and Samsung Health monitor, also thanks to @adfree, I uploaded the SHM version 43 for the watch and added the installer which has 3 countries support (CY, RU and HK) and some minor optimization, I also uploaded the latest Samsung Health that I used for the BP sync in SHM...

--- 3rd April 2021 - Successfully Modified and uploaded SHM1.1.0.189 - still investigating what has been added aside from 3 countries (CY, RU and HK)...
      --- 28th March 2021 - I have gathered different solutions of members for the annoying Exception in thread "main" JAVA problem in a section so people can use one of the them to fix it and proceed signing the tpks...
      --- 14th March 2021 - I forgot to post about the SHM 39 apk installer, Thanks to @adfree, I believe it patches the SHM 37 for bugs in the interface...
      --- 10th March 2021 - the issue of hidden ECG and hidden BP was still shown for few users and now I am confident to say with more patches, I think SHM 181 & 183 is at its best, thanks to @jmdomini as despite BP was hidden, he was able to use the BP by calling the activity which tells me that the restrictions was view related and not functionality...
      --- 8th March 2021 - very few users reported that SHM still hides BP or ECG showing either "The blood pressure features require a Galaxy Watch Active 2 or later to work" or "The ECG features require a Galaxy Watch Active 2 or later to work", so I dag very deep hoping to find what I missed and I believe I found it & I patched the logic, now you should be able to see "The blood pressure and ECG features require a Galaxy Watch Active 2 or later to work." And to be able to use both BP and ECG on the app...
      --- 3rd March 2021 - Organized the Thread, Patched 181 and 183, removed BP restriction for USA, Removed lock screen requirement, changed the message of age restriction from 22 to 16 and applied the check logic...
      --- 1st March 2021 - Updated SHM1.1.0.181 & SHM1.1.0.183 removing device restriction and lowered age restriction from 22 to 16, special thanks to @l0nax, I also removed version detection, it shouldn't ask you to update to the latest version anymore...
      --- 11th Feb 2021 - Successfully Modified and uploaded SHM1.1.0.183 root detection & country restriction removed...
      --- 10th Feb 2021 - Successfully Modified and uploaded SHM1.1.0.181 root detection & country restriction removed + Added official SMH tpk installer for the watch...
      --- 14th Jan 2021 - Uploaded a tutorial video, hope it helps...
      --- 13th Jan 2021 - Fixed the Modified TPKs - the current ones are working 100% as they have been tested, please sign it and enjoy using it...
      --- 10th Jan 2021 - Added Modified BP.tpk, ECG.tpk to be signed, those who fail to install any widget, check for SMH on your watch, if it's installed, it will prevent you from pushing original widgets, sign the modified widgets and push them either sdb or the tpk installer I added and it will work (Note, you need to add the tpk inside the TPKinstaller, decompile, add it and recompile and sign)...
      --- 5th Jan 2021 - Added BP.tpk, ECG.tpk and TPK installer apk for editing and pushing if original tpk fail to install, check the Alternative way in the post...
      --- 24th Dec 2020 - Added individual widget installers, BP standalone & ECG standalone, if the watch has one of the widgets already, both widgets installer will fail to install...
      --- 20th Dec 2020 - Added photos in post #3...
      --- 14th Dec 2020 - Removed root detection from latest Samsung Health Monitor Mod (1.1.0.175.mod4) by @caravana
      DANTE, you've created these tools and replied to this many messages to help people??? You're awesome man thanks so much, I'm gonna buy you a coffee ❤️
      I need to rewrite my thread soon so it wouldn't be confusing to everyone when I update the MOD and thread...

So today I am very happy to say that things look very promising now with the latest SMH and I may have thanked member @l0nax a lot, might look like I am spamming him LOL, I also liked the idea of lowering the age restriction, so I lowered it from 22 to 16 years old...

The device restriction that I missed was why some of you were struggling to run the latest SMH and lately in my tests for all versions, I saw that Samsung wants to force the latest version only... *tsk tsk tsk* Not Anymore, I removed the version check, so now all version 175, 181 and 183 should work fine, just in 175 you may notice the start screen acting up (no device found, found device, no device found and so on) so just continue and ignore it, and inside the app you should see your watch connected already...

Enjoy 😊 ... That is a wonderful feeling that I have... feel like victory lol...

Oh and one last thing:
      Many of you are talking about the possibility of fixing the BP sync between SMH and SH which I am not sure...
      Dear @adfree, I hope you are fine, as I remember, you have played a lot with the BP and tried to push it to SH, have you seen any versions that actually sync the BP?
      I don't mind looking into the SMH, I believe I saw something about UUID or something in SMH but I was too tired to focus...
      So if you know something about it, let me know and I'll see what I can do to push it...
      Hello Dante, today too I received an update OTA for the Samsung Health app on the GW3 and installed it. Since I last charged the SW3 battery, about 22 hours ago, I now have left an 27% and the Samsung Health app has consumed 25% of the total battery.
      I don't think it is related to my previous installation of SHM 183 and to discard it and continue with my troubleshooting, I ask you if you have any suggestions in this regard? Should I reset the SW3?
      Thanks!
      Yeah, Samsung Health does consume a lot on the watch, SHM has nothing to do with it, it can be seen in galaxy wearables, about watch then battery, Samsung Health ha many running services, such as Heart Beat, Steps, Auto-workout detect, stress, sleeping time, stairs and so on...
      I managed to install the modified Health Monitor app 1.1.0.183 and it works.
      I tried to install both the ECG as well as the BP installers but only the ECG managed to install.
      I don't have the Health Monitor app on my watch, according to your video tutorial.
      did you try the alternative way?
      Thanks for your help!
      I have not either SHM installed on watch.
      I will try...
      Let me know if you need help...
      Yeah, I know, I'm going to alternative way but only ecg is installed, not BP.. Don't know why.
      Perhaps you are trying to install the unsigned bp... after signing the BP, go to folder install me... I made that mistake and thought something is wrong till I realized I have been using the same unsigned bp inside the sign me folder...
      I have a watch with a pre-installed SHM like yours. On a nearby branch, a respected I0nax has developed an alternative solution. To be installed as a separate application on the watch without affecting the installed one. Works normally. Yesterday he rebuilt the latest 0.39 version.
      p.s Installation via signature
      First, Credit him by adding @ and typing his name like @l0nax ...
      Second, mention the thread link...
      He modified the SHM for the phone which is brilliant how he caught the device restriction that I missed
      but patched SHM for watch...?
      It's only renaming package name just like I did with the BP and ECG, nothing is patched...
      When a tpk is modified, they will need to sign it because Samsung Signature is broken...
      Now on the watch, they'll see 2 SHMs and multiple widgets...
      Having 2 SHM services, luckily they don't run in the background, would drain the battery...
      Kindly asking you from now and onwards, you can suggest, you can assist
      BUT I do not wish to see you posting anything on your own to:
      Claim it as your own or list it to others randomly or whatever that is you are doing...
      I have worked hard to create this simple guide, I dedicated my time,
      I have listed Thanks to members for their work and effort and listed their guides as well...
      I do not wish to see you posting files from other threads and outside XDA community...
      Read the 📚 XDA Developers Forum Rules 📚 since you are a new member...
      Show some respect when you are on other threads and credit others properly...
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone