ROOT DISCUSSION / TEKXv2 Dev Thread Extension SM-G935T - Dev Section / Discoveries

Search This thread

gdmlaz

Jul 16, 2010
Miami
I tried :p

Attachments

• 2222221.jpg
    2222221.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 575
Reactions: TEKHD

supremekizzle

Mar 15, 2013
I agree I say we all get organize make some type of petition and flood JOHN LEGERE twitter till he notices I'm sure they could provide us with an unlock solution if they want 2 without a problem..... Or we are basically running with a freaking iphone running on android

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

everybody go on twitter and spam his twitter account at least get his attention

I don't really know how Twitter works, but I tweeted him (pretty sure). How can we see what people have tweeted him? I can see what he tweeted, but not what people have written @-JohnLegere? Sorry, kinda ot, but I'm just trying to help anyway that I can...

Reactions: TEKHD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CURRENTLY - ROOT DISCUSSION THREAD

Root Guide/Files -> HERE by @Mastajeff (His thread is perfect... we don't need another thread with the same info)

TEKXv2 Dev Thread ->TEKXv2 (Dev Section)

divider-line1.png

> > > THIS THREAD IS ABOUT HOW TO ROOT & FLASH CUSTOM RECOVERY TO YOUR NEW T-MOBILE MARSHMALLOW 6.0.1 S7 EDGE SM-G935T < < <

Please visit the following link and sign the petition...

https://www.change.org/p/samsung-unlock-boot-loaders-s7-s7-edge

Then click thanks here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=65858310

@ice5192

TEKXodus_S7Edge.png

- New Info / Discoveries / Root Related info will be posted here...

Yet another - EASY STEPS > XXXX > ODIN > TWRP > RootKERNEL -> SUPERSU -> Done! Guide...

UPDATE: SM-G935F (International F-Variant) root confirmed... -> HERE

UPDATE #2: SM-G935T (T-Mobile Variant) Bootloader ***Locked*** - NO ROOT

braveheart-film-1995.jpg

William Wallace: Yes!, Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!

divider-line1.png

tekhd_fg_xda_sig.png
    Thread cleaned
    And as this goes the way of all root threads with frustration mounting
    Off-Topic discussion should go in XDA Off-Topic section
    Make yourselves a nice group therapy support thread there please

Thread reopened...NO OFF-TOPIC will be tolerated here! Take it to the OT section of XDA. Volunteer moderators have better things to do then constantly clean this thread.
    The next cleaning results in permanent closure.
    Change.org just reached out to me and stated that Forbes Tech has reached out to them for me to contact them for a story on this..... I added qualcomm. as well to the list for this to be shipped to
    Sign the Petition that kind of attitude is not going to get us anywhere im putting all my heart and soul in this if it fails i will know that i did everything i could to try at least.

https://www.change.org/p/samsung-unlock-boot-loaders-s7-s7-edge

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

40+ Sigs in less then 20mins great job keep up the passing out of the Petition!