Root e TWRP on Huawei Mate 10 lite

Search This thread

roselanguste

Mar 26, 2014
Update. It does not work :(. My freaking phone is bricked:crying::crying::crying:

TWRP works the force update programm too, but my bootloader of the phone is still locked.

Sad that no ones there who can help.

Your Device is FRP-Locked, and that's not so easy to solve, because FRP is Firmware-Recovery-Protection, what specific is therefore that You cannot anymore flash a Firmware! There are many Videos on YouTube for solving, but for that You must be able to boot into System, because FRP-Unlock works over Google! Can You boot into System? - In case not, there is nothing You can do! The only way for recover than is over Huawei-Support!

anaiswkd

Jan 13, 2018
hi anaiswkd, im sorry but i dont have backup of my firmware, as twrp failed to mount data and error 255.

how bricked is your phone? is it bootlooping on huawei logo? or stuck at booting on twrp? i have bricked my phone the other day. i have to reflash. could you tell what steps exactly you did that cause the brick? thanks

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

i was trying to update firmware from firmware finder using flashfire, but it failed. when the phone start, it get error mode Func NO:11 (recovery image) and Func NO:2 (load failed). and then i accidentally wipe my data on twrp. i think the only way is to flash a full firmware then. what do you think if i flash the full firmware from china (not RNE-L22), is it can work or just getting worse?

ante0

Dec 28, 2009
Stockholm
can I have the folder please, the link is not work anymore, would you like to gave me the zip...
thank you in advance

@Maniele62

If you're not on RNE-L21 you need to extract zip and rename /data/hw_init/version/special_cust/RNE-21 to your model.
And open META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script in notepad++, search and replace all RNE-21 with your model. Save and rezip and flash.
[/QUOTE]

Will update link, I managed to delete the zip. :/

E: Link should be accessible again

Last edited:

FabianTKG1999

Jan 14, 2018
Your Device is FRP-Locked, and that's not so easy to solve, because FRP is Firmware-Recovery-Protection, what specific is therefore that You cannot anymore flash a Firmware! There are many Videos on YouTube for solving, but for that You must be able to boot into System, because FRP-Unlock works over Google! Can You boot into System? - In case not, there is nothing You can do! The only way for recover than is over Huawei-Support!

Yeah. I know it now. This phone is a piece of trash. I destroyed it and threwed it in the trash rather than repairing it for over 100 euros. Im not an idiot.

Damn huawei. This phone is ****. Goodbye xda ****ers.

anaiswkd

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah. I know it now. This phone is a piece of trash. I destroyed it and threwed it in the trash rather than repairing it for over 100 euros. Im not an idiot.

haha, you're right.. i have the same problem.. and i think the only solution is buy a new phone.. not Huawei again i think.. haha

Reactions: FabianTKG1999

roselanguste

Mar 26, 2014

And why you assault know the People on XDA for your own fault, or understand I something wrong about your post - I mean the "Goodbye XDA ****ers" in your last post!?

Arif Ferdian

Dec 10, 2016
dear ante0, Maniele62, thanks a bunch, will check your link , thank you...
and, did you know how to get the histen sound effects back?

Will update link, I managed to delete the zip. :/

E: Link should be accessible again[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

hichem123

Jan 15, 2018
What have You do to block the Phone? Than it is better to say what You maybe can do!

i installed twrp and super user evry think work good and thene it restart and i cant boot . but i still have twrp installed . but i cant find e a goos zip file to instal a new firemwar bccs whene i reboot from twrp it told me there is no firemwaer are you sure you wanna reboot . sorry for my bad english :/

hichem123

Jan 15, 2018
Hello
I do not understand why.
it did not start after installing, twrp and root supersu.
you have WIPE something?
say what exactly did you do? step by step.
and what 10 mate version do you have?

tu parle francais ? j ai vu toulouse et je galere avec l angalis . alors si oui stp passe ton fb pour que je te contact psk chwi bloquer la merci
et pour la version c est RNE-L21C185 je pense et j ai installer un update.app et j ai rooter le telephone et apres j ai installer super user tout est nikel j avait xposed mais je pense que c lui qui a tout bloquer psk il a redemarer et apres j ai rien pu faire

flamedrops

Dec 9, 2014
Ortigas
could anyone provide a backup of their full system backup of RNE-L22 nova 2i because my phone are brick and only full ota and full backup of same model will help. ty

Arif Ferdian

Dec 10, 2016
My Lock Screen Getting Black

Dear all,
i dont know what i did with my phone, but my lock screen getting black, solid black with clock only appear, i cannot change lockscreen theme, and lock screen wallpaper, no matter what I do, my lock screen keep in solid black.
and also my status bar and notif panel.
i already restore my nandroid backup, factory reset, format data, change build prop, but nothing changes,
does anyone know how to resolve this things?
and sorry for my bad english.

Problem solved, I restore my old build.prop
but now I can Not Open My camera, already force stop, wipe data camera, cache, wipe dalvik, reset, stil can not open camera :D

warm regards

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    huawei mate 10 lite full backup

Finally I managed to solve the problem of the full backup from twrp "data" included, it is very easy but you will lose every userdata file.
    1. Start huawei mate 10 lite in recovery twrp
    2. Wipe ----> advanced wipe
    3. Check "DATA"
    4. Repair or Change File System
    5. Change File System
    6. EXT4 ( mine is f2fs)
    7. ------> swipe to change
    8. F2FS
    9. ------> swipe to change
    now the smartphone will be like new but the backup will work 100%
    *** ATTENTION: Follow the procedure at your own risk. I do not take responsibility for any problems with your smartphone. ***

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Works TWRP fully functional on Your Device!? I mean, can You make full Nandroid-Backup with TWRP (All Partitions)!? I have the same Device, but have not rooted, because OTA-Firmware-Update don't work anymore after root, and I don't want to lose the ability for OTA-Firmware-Updates!
    Thanks!

hi Roselanguste, see my last post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Huawei Mate 10 Lite: Unlock bootloader, root, format data and full twrp backup.

1. see this link for Unlock the bootloader and root Huawei Mate 10 Lite: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=74741194&postcount=195
    2. copy in the adb/fastboot folder
    https://mega.nz/#!UMgxXL4K!HOeRC9Si3kexiKNgNe7PH40Fc-dehv6iQcu6qLd23xY
    this twrp.img: https://mega.nz/#!JRQEiKDB!0R458sPw1Gk2GHdJnvd8QAPg5LQ8ClqxQdR-0nZ8RGA
    3. copy in the external sdcard this supersu kindly offered by ante0:
    https://mega.nz/#!IVZQxILR!rRJjcMNnT4Vq4od62hcyiZHHAPkqF4tpyEKDdQ0Sj3Y
    3. Uninstall from device the supersu if it exists.
    4. flash from adb folder terminal the twrp.img
    5. reboot in recovery
    6. wipe - format data - yes
    7. install from sdcard the attached supersu
    8. reboot
    10. enjoy ;)
    Now you can do all the full backups you want

We accept thanks :angel:

*** ATTENTION: Follow the procedure at your own risk. I do not take responsibility for any problems with your smartphone. ***
    Procedure for Unlock the bootloader and root my Huawei Mate 10 Lite

From the phone click on Settings> Phone Info and then seven times on the item Number Build;
    Go back and enter the new Developer Options menu;
    Enable the USB debugging and OEM Unlock options;
    Using the computer, download and install the ADB drivers;
    Now create an account or (if you have not already) connected to the site emui.huawei.com;
    Accept the terms and conditions at the end of the page and press the Next button;
    Fill out the form with the required data and press on the Commit button;
    Keep the code you will receive;
    At this point enter the folder with the ADB drivers;
    Holding down the SHIFT key, click the right mouse button;
    Select the Open command window option here;
    turn off the phone and connect it to the PC via USB, hold down volume + power for 10 seconds to put the phone in reboot bootloader
    Write "fastboot oem unlock received code";
    Now type "fastboot reboot".
    copy the zipped SuperSu file to the phone's sd card;
    copy the twrp.img to the folder with the ADB drivers;
    enter in the folder with the ADB drivers;
    Holding down the SHIFT key, click the right mouse button;
    Select the Open command window option here;
    turn off the phone and connect it to the PC via USB, hold down volume + down for 10 seconds to put the phone in reboot bootloader;
    now type:
    fastboot devices
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    turn off the phone
    hold down vol + and power until twrp starts
    at this point the twrp opens
    - Swipe to allow modification
    - Install
    - Select Storage
    - External Storage
    - SuperSu
    - Reboot System
    That's all
    A big thank you to Aonja for her support in creating the twrp.img file for me.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Code:
    <Profile name="Huawei Nova 2i (RNE-L22)" author="Aonja">
        <Files>
          <File type="SHA256RSA" filetype="signature">00.SHA256RSA.IMG</File>
          <File type="CRC" filetype="checksum">01.CRC.IMG</File>
          <File type="CURVER" filetype="unknown">02.CURVER.IMG</File>
          <File type="EFI" filetype="unknown">03.EFI.IMG</File>
          <File type="VERLIST" filetype="unknown">04.VERLIST.IMG</File>
          <File type="XLOADER" filetype="unknown">05.XLOADER.IMG</File>
          <File type="PACKAGE_TYPE" filetype="unknown">06.PACKAGE_TYPE.IMG</File>
          <File type="boot" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p28">boot.img</File>
          <File type="bootfail_info" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p41">bootfail_info.img</File>
          <File type="cache" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p36">cache.img</File>
          <File type="cust" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p45">cust.img</File>
          <File type="dfx" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p34">dfx.img</File>
          <File type="dts" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p30">dts.img</File>
          <File type="fastboot" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p5">fastboot.img</File>
          <File type="frp" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p4">frp.img</File>
          <File type="fw_hifi" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p27">fw_hifi.img</File>
          <File type="fw_lpm3" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p3">fw_lpm3.img</File>
          <File type="hisitest0" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p37">hisitest0.img</File>
          <File type="hisitest1" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p38">hisitest1.img</File>
          <File type="hisitest2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p39">hisitest2.img</File>
          <File type="misc" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p20">misc.img</File>
          <File type="modem_fw" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p31">modem_fw.img</File>
          <File type="modem_om" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p18">modem_om.img</File>
          <File type="modem_secure" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p17">modem_secure.img</File>
          <File type="modemnvm_backup" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p10">modemnvm_backup.img</File>
          <File type="modemnvm_factory" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p6">modemnvm_factory.img</File>
          <File type="modemnvm_img" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p11">modemnvm_img.img</File>
          <File type="modemnvm_system" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p12">modemnvm_system.img</File>
          <File type="modemnvm_update" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p21">modemnvm_update.img</File>
          <File type="nvme" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p7">nvme.img</File>
          <File type="oeminfo" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p8">oeminfo.img</File>
          <File type="patch" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p40">patch.img</File>
          <File type="persist" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p16">persist.img</File>
          <File type="product" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p48">product.img</File>
          <File type="recovery" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p29">recovery.img</File>
          <File type="recovery2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p22">recovery2.img</File>
          <File type="reserved2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p23">reserved2.img</File>
          <File type="reserved3" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p9">reserved3.img</File>
          <File type="reserved4" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p14">reserved4.img</File>
          <File type="reserved5" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p15">reserved5.img</File>
          <File type="reserved7" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p32">reserved7.img</File>
          <File type="reserved8" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p33">reserved8.img</File>
          <File type="reserved9" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p43">reserved9.img</File>
          <File type="rrecord" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p42">rrecord.img</File>
          <File type="securety_storage" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p13">securety_storage.img</File>
          <File type="sensorhub" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p26">sensorhub.img</File>
          <File type="splash2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p19">splash2.img</File>
          <File type="system" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p44">system.img</File>
          <File type="teeos" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p24">teeos.img</File>
          <File type="trustfirmware" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p25">trustfirmware.img</File>
          <File type="userdata" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p49">userdata.img</File>
          <File type="vbmeta" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p35">vbmeta.img</File>
          <File type="vendor" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p47">vendor.img</File>
          <File type="version" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p46">version.img</File>
          <File type="vrl" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p1">vrl.img</File>
          <File type="vrl_backup" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p2">vrl_backup.img</File>
        </Files>
      </Profile>
    for [TOOL] Huawei Update Extractor
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2433454

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

L21
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J903TsF2aXTp4kVgAvTVO7HYUIIzlg0a/view?usp=sharing

OK, tomorrow I post my procedure.
    Now is too late, I am Italian, excuse my English.

Hi Roselanguste, see my post

i ported twrp and rooted + xposed done, my device is nova 2i. if it same i will share it soon.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone