Root e TWRP on Huawei Mate 10 lite

Search This thread

roselanguste

Mar 26, 2014
I rebooted the power button and restarted in bootloader error.
I had to wait until the battery emptied, I tried with adb reboot bootloader anr reboot semmpre in bootloader error.
now I'm waiting for the battery to empty again.

Ok! Please try the next time by boot up this, -
Press and hold Volume UP key and Power key for a few seconds ( don’t press Power key so long )
Keep pressing Volume Up key until EMUI icon and Recovery mode menu appears
Use Volume keys to select Menu
Use Power key to Confirm

ante0

Dec 28, 2009
Stockholm
Ok! Please try the next time by boot up this, -
Press and hold Volume UP key and Power key for a few seconds ( don’t press Power key so long )
Keep pressing Volume Up key until EMUI icon and Recovery mode menu appears
Use Volume keys to select Menu
Use Power key to Confirm

The error says it can't go to recovery, so this won't do.

@Maniele62
What you'd have to do is flash recovery.img (and possibly other images if it keeps going back to ERROR MODE) from bootloader.

And the ERROR MODE screen is not the bootloader.
You'd have to reboot using USB plugged in to computer + Vol down + power to get to FASTBOOT & RESCUE mode where you can flash.

BUT, one problem is of course that you don't have any full firmware. I guess you could try restoring someones TWRP backup.
I'm not sure how much dc-unlocker messed up, hopefully just recovery and boot image.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maniele62

anaiswkd

Jan 13, 2018

@Maniele62
What you'd have to do is flash recovery.img (and possibly other images if it keeps going back to ERROR MODE) from bootloader.

You'd have to reboot using USB plugged in to computer + Vol down + power to get to FASTBOOT & RESCUE mode where you can flash.

BUT, one problem is of course that you don't have any full firmware. I guess you could try restoring someones TWRP backup.
I'm not sure how much dc-unlocker messed up, hopefully just recovery and boot image.

I have the same problem here.
There's nothing we can do. I have twrp installed before, then i think i must flash recovery.img
So i flash the recovery.img, but what happen next is my twrp is gone..aaand my phone is still in "zombie" mode until the battery empty..
Still waiting for someone can fix this :cool:

ante0

Dec 28, 2009
Stockholm
I have the same problem here.
There's nothing we can do. I have twrp installed before, then i think i must flash recovery.img
So i flash the recovery.img, but what happen next is my twrp is gone..aaand my phone is still in "zombie" mode until the battery empty..
Still waiting for someone can fix this :cool:

Post what error says after you flashed recovery.

If it says boot, flash boot.

Maniele62

Nov 22, 2017
Siracusa

@Maniele62

I tried many times all kinds of keystrokes but nothing, it's always in error mode.
when the battery is completely empty and I connect it to the USB socket of the PC, the operating system starts up to the lock screen but automatically restarts in error mode.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

:):):):)I communicate to everyone that the phrase "Zombie Mode" I coined it myself. I have the copyright:):):):):)

roselanguste

Mar 26, 2014
I tried many times all kinds of keystrokes but nothing, it's always in error mode.
when the battery is completely empty and I connect it to the USB socket of the PC, the operating system starts up to the lock screen but automatically restarts in error mode.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

:):):):)I communicate to everyone that the phrase "Zombie Mode" I coined it myself. I have the copyright:):):):):)

I hope that it comes out a solution for this Problem, and that Huawei finally release a full Firmware-File of our Device!?
I have written to Huawei-Support because the update problem after root, and They have answered to me, that this Problems comes out, when You try to flash a Update-File with Custom-Recovery installed! They say, You have to flash back Stock-Recovery at first, than create dload-folder on SD-Card ant put the full Update-File (not only update.app) in it, then turn-off the Device, and then reboot it with all buttons pressed at the same time! And so update should work with root, says Huawei-Support! I don't know, if this really work!

Reactions: Maniele62

Maniele62

Nov 22, 2017
Siracusa
I hope that it comes out a solution for this Problem, and that Huawei finally release a full Firmware-File of our Device!?
I have written to Huawei-Support because the update problem after root, and They have answered to me, that this Problems comes out, when You try to flash a Update-File with Custom-Recovery installed! They say, You have to flash back Stock-Recovery at first, than create dload-folder on SD-Card ant put the full Update-File (not only update.app) in it, then turn-off the Device, and then reboot it with all buttons pressed at the same time! And so update should work with root, says Huawei-Support! I don't know, if this really work!
never again huawei for me !!!!!!!!!!!
I regret my glorious LG g4 that I gave to my wife !!!

roselanguste

Mar 26, 2014
never again huawei for me !!!!!!!!!!!
I regret my glorious LG g4 that I gave to my wife !!!

More and more, I think like You! This Huawei-Device is my first, and I also miss more and more my Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-S, where I could root and flash in and out like I want to do from Day One, without such problems!

rj.mudassir9

Nov 28, 2016
Root

I rooted my mate 10 lite and unlocked bootloader successfully.. if someone want help he can contact me at 03042823412 :eek:

ante0

Dec 28, 2009
Stockholm

They usually don't know what they're talking about.
You're supposed to use update.app, but from the fullOTA zip.

And dload won't work unless firmware is actually approved for offline installation. Most are not, and you would need a full firmware for this.

I too had error mode on mate 9, when I went to fastboot I had to plug in USB, then reboot while holding volume down. It took a few times to get to fastboot mode. It won't go to fastboot without USB plugged in.
After this I had to flash recovery and boot (this was Oreo so ramdisk and recovery_ramdisk had to be flashed, error says what's wrong)

Reactions: Chisetdel31260

roselanguste

Mar 26, 2014
They usually don't know what they're talking about.
You're supposed to use update.app, but from the fullOTA zip.

And dload won't work unless firmware is actually approved for offline installation. Most are not, and you would need a full firmware for this.

I too had error mode on mate 9, when I went to fastboot I had to plug in USB, then reboot while holding volume down. It took a few times to get to fastboot mode. It won't go to fastboot without USB plugged in.
After this I had to flash recovery and boot (this was Oreo so ramdisk and recovery_ramdisk had to be flashed, error says what's wrong)

Thanks for the clarification! And I believe also that They don't know what They talking about! It seems that They make it more easy to brick with every new Series, and more hard to restore! On the mate 9, was there a full Firmware-File available from beginning at it was released, or had You also must wait a time before They makes it available for Download!?
Thanks!

rj.mudassir9

Nov 28, 2016
Obviously bro..

Root and unlock Bootloader is not the problem here, that we know how to do, but making OTA-Update after root, or unbrick Device from Error-Mode is not solved, - have You solutions for that!?
There is also a solution for this problem.
By the way your device will not brick by this method.
If another issue will come. I'll help for it.

flamedrops

Dec 9, 2014
Ortigas
dcunlocker can open FRP. https://www.dc-unlocker.com/
I managed to restore my device.
if you used unlocker for the FRP.
after redoing the bootloader code.
install TWRP. https://mega.nz/#!c1tyRL7Z!r3fhcK5eNHR1aaN_s8OwafD1eQutvpc2cF-lG4guQdk
restore my backup, restore, select all except oeminfo and product. https://mega.nz/#F!lklADSZY!ORwYA7HAoVlkbjp03EoAkg
restarts.
you noticed that the camera starts but the sound, video, camera, theme boot-animation ..... does not work. (This is due to product twrp not restoring it properly)
took this meta_inf.zip, get product.ext4.win renamed it in product.img.
place it in the meta-inf zip. https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=75259927&postcount=452
reboot.
from twrp, install meta-inf.zip.
returned to twrp.
wipe / data format.
install supersu ante0 https://mega.nz/#!BgVwGILJ!PGq_3cupAyO4n66RLIGMq-V13yKOVqHzacUxwd5m5fw
reboot.
restart in twrp.
install publiczip file from ante0. to repair theme. https://www.dropbox.com/s/6r1we6xf2dkk0qp/hw_public_rne-l21.zip?dl=0
(this file is for rne-L21.
If you're not on RNE-L21 you need to extract zip and rename / data / hw_init / version / special_cust / RNE-21 to your model.
And open META-INF / com / google / android / updater-script in notepad ++, search and replace all RNE-21 with your model. Save and rezip and flash.)

reboot.
we now cover.
to restore the device to the origin.
twrp, restore bootext4.win that I did before being root. https://mega.nz/#F!5gl3nDzL!N8pPmT05mnWfnYyXoZFExA
restarts.
now, with adb flash recovery.img stock. https://mega.nz/#!EhkCQSCT!Pk7K-JHhn3bT_U5figB-6FdIh-VOwbBK8PpDjHAb15U
then you could also lock the bootloader code.
he will reset himself. and restart all clean.
édit
ah, I forgot to say.
that you will remain dolbyatmos and viper. they are in my original backup.
no problem they are not annoying.
if you wanted to use them. (be root and install the permissive mode selinux) https://mega.nz/#F!FsUHnTbb!5J0nMtCuXIhSMzxXBOD-wQ
or delete them, be root, and with a file explorer delete them system / priv-app /.
sorry for you.
I know that I spent two days understanding everything and finding a simple solution.
I am convinced that we can do even better, but here I am tired.

My device, RNE-L22 a Nova 2i trying the risk scenario on my device with frustration that my device bricked because of malicious software that will destroy my phone software then i try to use this Backup ROM (Thanks to Chisetdel). Where in fact same unit but not the model itself and after the restoration process my phone boot and bring back to life flawlessly and now my phone is reborn, my phone now is Huawei Mate 10 Lite, RNE-L21 instead of Hauwei nova 2i but no wonder only the device name and model are different but same as the old software i used. dont hesitate to use this if you are Nova 2i users and bricked also the software just like me. Oh and one thing don't ever ever flash the oem and product bec. your phone will relock and do bootloop.

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

how to flash ota update if we are twrp users?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chisetdel31260

Chisetdel31260

Jun 21, 2016
toulouse
My device, RNE-L22 a Nova 2i trying the risk scenario on my device with frustration that my device bricked because of malicious software that will destroy my phone software then i try to use this Backup ROM (Thanks to Chisetdel). Where in fact same unit but not the model itself and after the restoration process my phone boot and bring back to life flawlessly and now my phone is reborn, my phone now is Huawei Mate 10 Lite, RNE-L21 instead of Hauwei nova 2i but no wonder only the device name and model are different but same as the old software i used. dont hesitate to use this if you are Nova 2i users and bricked also the software just like me. Oh and one thing don't ever ever flash the oem and product bec. your phone will relock and do bootloop.

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

how to flash ota update if we are twrp users?
simple ah.
if, OTA-MF;
*Since twrp, restore backup (boot.ext4.win that you saved before the rooter. )
And with adb and fastboot, flash recovery.img stock.
here is
if, FULL-OTA-MF
you should do the same.
but,
Normally, just with adb and fastboot, install recovery.img stock.
here is.

Last edited:

Arif Ferdian

Dec 10, 2016
Can I update OTA or the OTA zip Files on my rooted and TWRP recovery device?

Dear Guys,
As theres a great update with Face Unlock and Camera AR that has been running in some country for Huawei Nova 2i (Philippine and some people in Indonesia), I was wondering, is it possible for me, which is already root my nova2i device and on TWRP recovery to Instal OTA update?
Is there any way to get Update on my root device?
thanks in advance for your time and concern
:confused:

Chisetdel31260

Jun 21, 2016
toulouse
Hello
I still sought an idea to revive the Maniele62
I remember seeing that dc-unlocker can also install .img files. not just the .app file.
So, I think it can probably try to install boot.ext4.win (clean without root) in renamed boot.img and recovery.img stock. or can be twrp.img with ??
If, I was in this situation, I will try something like that.
But how, explain that simply.
LOOK
** screemshot step 3, just select (Img files)
https://www.dc-unlocker.com/repair-bricked-huawei-honor-7
What do you think about this?

Maniele62

Nov 22, 2017
Siracusa
Hello
I still sought an idea to revive the Maniele62
I remember seeing that dc-unlocker can also install .img files. not just the .app file.
So, I think it can probably try to install boot.ext4.win (clean without root) in renamed boot.img and recovery.img stock. or can be twrp.img with ??
If, I was in this situation, I will try something like that.
But how, explain that simply.
LOOK
** screemshot step 3, just select (Img files)
https://www.dc-unlocker.com/repair-bricked-huawei-honor-7
What do you think about this?
I thank you very much, but after a thousand tests yesterday I brought my device to the huawei service. I will have news in about a month.

balthasar

Oct 8, 2005
Istanbul
www.sokel.gen.tr
Hi all,
I'm very new with my phone Huawei Mate 10 Lite (RNE-L01C432B130).
Like all of you, I need a root for my daily usage and done it successfully.
Here is my story:
(IMPORTANT: DURING PROCESS EVERYTHING WILL BE WIPED ON PHONE. PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A COPY OF YOUR IMPORTANT DATAS)

1. I read all of the things here in this thread.
2. Visited Huawei and get my Unlock Code for Bootloader.
3. I downloaded files below.
a) Minimal ADB and Fastboot
b) Recovery Image ((can be downloaded from https://mega.nz/#F!sZ5QhYzD!hwwnFan--iXbgceMTK_5wA ))
((adb files & recovery.img must be in same directory))
c) SuperSU
((I copy it to my external SD Card)
4. Prepared phone for adb services
a) Enabled USB debugging
b) Enabled OEM Unlock
5. If you want to check whether ADB and Fastboot is correctly being configured then go to the installation directory after that press and hold the
shift key and press right click and launched the command prompt and type ‘adb devices’.
This will show you the list of devices connected to your PC.
6. Gave this command in cmd for booting bootloader:
adb reboot bootloader
7. After phone booted in bootloader gave this command:
fastboot unlock oem Unlock Code (The code that you got from Huawei)
((IMPORTANT AGAIN: DURING PROCESS EVERYTHING WILL BE WIPED ON PHONE. PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A COPY OF YOUR IMPORTANT DATAS))
8. After unlocked the phone it boots again to system.
((As brand new like when bought it but probably without warranty :))
9. Repeated procedure on 4. again
Prepared phone for adb services
a) Enabled USB debugging
b) Enabled OEM Unlock
10. Then gave the command:
adb reboot bootlader
11. In bootloader mode this command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
12. When it finished in seconds:
fastboot reboot
13. Phone boots to the system.
14. For installing root I gave command:
adb reboot recovery
15. Phone booted to TWRP
16. In TWRP choosed Install & On SD Card found SuperSU.zip and swiped to install it...
17. After installing choosed "Boot to System"
18. This time phone boot-loop 2 times and boots on third time time to the system...

VOILA!! I have now a brand new Huawei Mate 10 with ROOT.
Only thing was that I needed install all my programs etc again. But that was no problem.

PS: THIS PROCEDURE IS VERY VERY EASY. BUT BE CAREFULL SYSTEM CAN BRICK VERY EASILY. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THE RISK...

I hope that my story help you...

Attachments

• SuperSU.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    huawei mate 10 lite full backup

Finally I managed to solve the problem of the full backup from twrp "data" included, it is very easy but you will lose every userdata file.
    1. Start huawei mate 10 lite in recovery twrp
    2. Wipe ----> advanced wipe
    3. Check "DATA"
    4. Repair or Change File System
    5. Change File System
    6. EXT4 ( mine is f2fs)
    7. ------> swipe to change
    8. F2FS
    9. ------> swipe to change
    now the smartphone will be like new but the backup will work 100%
    *** ATTENTION: Follow the procedure at your own risk. I do not take responsibility for any problems with your smartphone. ***

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Works TWRP fully functional on Your Device!? I mean, can You make full Nandroid-Backup with TWRP (All Partitions)!? I have the same Device, but have not rooted, because OTA-Firmware-Update don't work anymore after root, and I don't want to lose the ability for OTA-Firmware-Updates!
    Thanks!

hi Roselanguste, see my last post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Huawei Mate 10 Lite: Unlock bootloader, root, format data and full twrp backup.

1. see this link for Unlock the bootloader and root Huawei Mate 10 Lite: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=74741194&postcount=195
    2. copy in the adb/fastboot folder
    https://mega.nz/#!UMgxXL4K!HOeRC9Si3kexiKNgNe7PH40Fc-dehv6iQcu6qLd23xY
    this twrp.img: https://mega.nz/#!JRQEiKDB!0R458sPw1Gk2GHdJnvd8QAPg5LQ8ClqxQdR-0nZ8RGA
    3. copy in the external sdcard this supersu kindly offered by ante0:
    https://mega.nz/#!IVZQxILR!rRJjcMNnT4Vq4od62hcyiZHHAPkqF4tpyEKDdQ0Sj3Y
    3. Uninstall from device the supersu if it exists.
    4. flash from adb folder terminal the twrp.img
    5. reboot in recovery
    6. wipe - format data - yes
    7. install from sdcard the attached supersu
    8. reboot
    10. enjoy ;)
    Now you can do all the full backups you want

We accept thanks :angel:

*** ATTENTION: Follow the procedure at your own risk. I do not take responsibility for any problems with your smartphone. ***
    Procedure for Unlock the bootloader and root my Huawei Mate 10 Lite

From the phone click on Settings> Phone Info and then seven times on the item Number Build;
    Go back and enter the new Developer Options menu;
    Enable the USB debugging and OEM Unlock options;
    Using the computer, download and install the ADB drivers;
    Now create an account or (if you have not already) connected to the site emui.huawei.com;
    Accept the terms and conditions at the end of the page and press the Next button;
    Fill out the form with the required data and press on the Commit button;
    Keep the code you will receive;
    At this point enter the folder with the ADB drivers;
    Holding down the SHIFT key, click the right mouse button;
    Select the Open command window option here;
    turn off the phone and connect it to the PC via USB, hold down volume + power for 10 seconds to put the phone in reboot bootloader
    Write "fastboot oem unlock received code";
    Now type "fastboot reboot".
    copy the zipped SuperSu file to the phone's sd card;
    copy the twrp.img to the folder with the ADB drivers;
    enter in the folder with the ADB drivers;
    Holding down the SHIFT key, click the right mouse button;
    Select the Open command window option here;
    turn off the phone and connect it to the PC via USB, hold down volume + down for 10 seconds to put the phone in reboot bootloader;
    now type:
    fastboot devices
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    turn off the phone
    hold down vol + and power until twrp starts
    at this point the twrp opens
    - Swipe to allow modification
    - Install
    - Select Storage
    - External Storage
    - SuperSu
    - Reboot System
    That's all
    A big thank you to Aonja for her support in creating the twrp.img file for me.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Code:
    <Profile name="Huawei Nova 2i (RNE-L22)" author="Aonja">
        <Files>
          <File type="SHA256RSA" filetype="signature">00.SHA256RSA.IMG</File>
          <File type="CRC" filetype="checksum">01.CRC.IMG</File>
          <File type="CURVER" filetype="unknown">02.CURVER.IMG</File>
          <File type="EFI" filetype="unknown">03.EFI.IMG</File>
          <File type="VERLIST" filetype="unknown">04.VERLIST.IMG</File>
          <File type="XLOADER" filetype="unknown">05.XLOADER.IMG</File>
          <File type="PACKAGE_TYPE" filetype="unknown">06.PACKAGE_TYPE.IMG</File>
          <File type="boot" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p28">boot.img</File>
          <File type="bootfail_info" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p41">bootfail_info.img</File>
          <File type="cache" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p36">cache.img</File>
          <File type="cust" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p45">cust.img</File>
          <File type="dfx" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p34">dfx.img</File>
          <File type="dts" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p30">dts.img</File>
          <File type="fastboot" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p5">fastboot.img</File>
          <File type="frp" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p4">frp.img</File>
          <File type="fw_hifi" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p27">fw_hifi.img</File>
          <File type="fw_lpm3" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p3">fw_lpm3.img</File>
          <File type="hisitest0" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p37">hisitest0.img</File>
          <File type="hisitest1" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p38">hisitest1.img</File>
          <File type="hisitest2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p39">hisitest2.img</File>
          <File type="misc" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p20">misc.img</File>
          <File type="modem_fw" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p31">modem_fw.img</File>
          <File type="modem_om" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p18">modem_om.img</File>
          <File type="modem_secure" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p17">modem_secure.img</File>
          <File type="modemnvm_backup" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p10">modemnvm_backup.img</File>
          <File type="modemnvm_factory" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p6">modemnvm_factory.img</File>
          <File type="modemnvm_img" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p11">modemnvm_img.img</File>
          <File type="modemnvm_system" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p12">modemnvm_system.img</File>
          <File type="modemnvm_update" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p21">modemnvm_update.img</File>
          <File type="nvme" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p7">nvme.img</File>
          <File type="oeminfo" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p8">oeminfo.img</File>
          <File type="patch" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p40">patch.img</File>
          <File type="persist" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p16">persist.img</File>
          <File type="product" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p48">product.img</File>
          <File type="recovery" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p29">recovery.img</File>
          <File type="recovery2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p22">recovery2.img</File>
          <File type="reserved2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p23">reserved2.img</File>
          <File type="reserved3" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p9">reserved3.img</File>
          <File type="reserved4" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p14">reserved4.img</File>
          <File type="reserved5" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p15">reserved5.img</File>
          <File type="reserved7" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p32">reserved7.img</File>
          <File type="reserved8" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p33">reserved8.img</File>
          <File type="reserved9" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p43">reserved9.img</File>
          <File type="rrecord" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p42">rrecord.img</File>
          <File type="securety_storage" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p13">securety_storage.img</File>
          <File type="sensorhub" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p26">sensorhub.img</File>
          <File type="splash2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p19">splash2.img</File>
          <File type="system" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p44">system.img</File>
          <File type="teeos" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p24">teeos.img</File>
          <File type="trustfirmware" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p25">trustfirmware.img</File>
          <File type="userdata" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p49">userdata.img</File>
          <File type="vbmeta" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p35">vbmeta.img</File>
          <File type="vendor" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p47">vendor.img</File>
          <File type="version" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p46">version.img</File>
          <File type="vrl" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p1">vrl.img</File>
          <File type="vrl_backup" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p2">vrl_backup.img</File>
        </Files>
      </Profile>
    for [TOOL] Huawei Update Extractor
    https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2433454

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

L21
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J903TsF2aXTp4kVgAvTVO7HYUIIzlg0a/view?usp=sharing

OK, tomorrow I post my procedure.
    Now is too late, I am Italian, excuse my English.

Hi Roselanguste, see my post

i ported twrp and rooted + xposed done, my device is nova 2i. if it same i will share it soon.