Root e TWRP on Huawei Mate 10 lite

Search This thread

mihai_m13

Dec 2, 2014
Hello, I have found that the Themes app was no longer working after rooting my phone. I have managed to fix it afterwards, but I no longer have the stock themes on my phone.

Can someone please upload the stock themes, located in /data/hw_init/system/themes on their phone? Thank you very much!

roselanguste

Mar 26, 2014
Hello Roselanguste!
I have windows 7
Cartel = folder

Thanks Maniele62! A further Question Please, - After Unlock Bootloader, and after Installing TWRP, should I flash SU and then Reboot, and then flash HW (Themes) and Reboot, or can I flash SU and HW without Reboot between, and after flash both, then Reboot!?
Thanks!

Maniele62

Nov 22, 2017
Siracusa
Thanks Maniele62! A further Question Please, - After Unlock Bootloader, and after Installing TWRP, should I flash SU and then Reboot, and then flash HW (Themes) and Reboot, or can I flash SU and HW without Reboot between, and after flash both, then Reboot!?
Thanks!

I do not know, at the time the themes problem did not know yet, I realized that themes were missing soon after. I'm sorry.

balthasar

Oct 8, 2005
Istanbul
www.sokel.gen.tr
Hi all,

with unlocking bootloader, rooting almost everything is clear. Thank all of you for your best efford. But I have one thing that I don't understand or find. After rooting headset's volume decreased dramatically.
Do you have any solution for this situation?

Chisetdel31260

Jun 21, 2016
toulouse
Hello, I have found that the Themes app was no longer working after rooting my phone. I have managed to fix it afterwards, but I no longer have the stock themes on my phone.

Can someone please upload the stock themes, located in /data/hw_init/system/themes on their phone? Thank you very much!

Hello
I have the themes of mate10 lite rne-l21c432.
but I do not see anything in your path.
es that data / media / 0 / HWThemes / .cache / is correct?

Attachments

• 2018-02-11-14-41-29.jpg
    2018-02-11-14-41-29.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: mihai_m13

Maniele62

Nov 22, 2017
Siracusa
Hi all,

with unlocking bootloader, rooting almost everything is clear. Thank all of you for your best efford. But I have one thing that I don't understand or find. After rooting headset's volume decreased dramatically.
no, I did not haved the volume decreased !

mihai_m13

Dec 2, 2014
Hello
I have the themes of mate10 lite rne-l21c432.
but I do not see anything in your path.
es that data / media / 0 / HWThemes / .cache / is correct?
Yes, those are the ones I am looking for, thank you. Can you please upload them for me?

L.E. Actually those are not the actual theme files, apparently. The might be somewhere else. I'll check if they could be on some other path and get back to you. Thank you!

Last edited:

Arif Ferdian

Dec 10, 2016
1. Clear Cache theme's app
2. Download Huawei mobile service from playstrore (skip it if already instaled)
3. Open Themes app, login , close the apps.
4. download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X4F66PAJYXW02i8GNUznF4fvsktqkCBx/view
5. Ekstrak the downloaded file.
6. open Root Eksplorer or any other root explorer apps, , create folder /data/hw_init/system/themes
7. copy all the extracted files into folder /data/hw_init/system/themes
8. gave permission 755 for folder system andn themes, and permission 644 for the files
9. restart
10. open themes app, apply default themes such : bright, emui5.0, feather, gouze, nova
11. and now, you can apply another themes just like before.
sorry for my english.

Yes, those are the ones I am looking for, thank you. Can you please upload them for me?

L.E. Actually those are not the actual theme files, apparently. The might be somewhere else. I'll check if they could be on some other path and get back to you. Thank you!

Reactions: mihai_m13

Chisetdel31260

Jun 21, 2016
toulouse
1. Clear Cache theme's app
2. Download Huawei mobile service from playstrore (skip it if already instaled)
3. Open Themes app, login , close the apps.
4. download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X4F66PAJYXW02i8GNUznF4fvsktqkCBx/view
5. Ekstrak the downloaded file.
6. open Root Eksplorer or any other root explorer apps, , create folder /data/hw_init/system/themes
7. copy all the extracted files into folder /data/hw_init/system/themes
8. gave permission 755 for folder system andn themes, and permission 644 for the files
9. restart
10. open themes app, apply default themes such : bright, emui5.0, feather, gouze, nova
11. and now, you can apply another themes just like before.
sorry for my english.

Hello
thank you, what RNE do you have?
I am rne-l21c432.
look why, I'm not this theme file on this path.
also another question.
I am looking to activate 7x7 display.
it is in version / special_cust / RNE-L21 / hw / eu / xml / hw_launcher-default_config.xml
change 5x6 by 7x7.
save, then went to settings, advanced settings, backup and reinitiation, restore all the settings.
7x7 display works, but widget settings make force close.
can you help me?

Attachments

• 2018-02-11-18-48-14.png
    2018-02-11-18-48-14.png
    222.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 2018-02-11-18-48-06.jpg
    2018-02-11-18-48-06.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 2018-02-11-18-54-03.jpg
    2018-02-11-18-54-03.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 2018-02-11-18-47-35.jpg
    2018-02-11-18-47-35.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: roselanguste

Serekzolty

Jul 8, 2009
Hi all,

I have the same issue...i tried to use Viper4android but it doesn't work on my device.
Anyone has an idea how to fix this ? ATM it's almost impossible to listen while on the bus etc. it's too quiet

Arif Ferdian

Dec 10, 2016
I have RNE-L22C636
after rooting and restore twrp backup i also have not theme on that path, thats the way i create the theme folder with root explorer
nah I never use the default launcher, only use theming for lock screen and status bar, always using nova launcher and KLWP for my phone.
haVE you tried created that theme folder, copy default theme, applying theme, and change the theme with any emui 5.1 theme before try widget setting?

Hello
thank you, what RNE do you have?
I am rne-l21c432.
look why, I'm not this theme file on this path.
also another question.
I am looking to activate 7x7 display.
it is in version / special_cust / RNE-L21 / hw / eu / xml / hw_launcher-default_config.xml
change 5x6 by 7x7.
save, then went to settings, advanced settings, backup and reinitiation, restore all the settings.
7x7 display works, but widget settings make force close.
can you help me?

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

im using Dolby and James DSP, it's really good audio booster and equlizer, i found somewhere in XDA, you can search and tried, it's really good
I have the same issue...i tried to use Viper4android but it doesn't work on my device.
Anyone has an idea how to fix this ? ATM it's almost impossible to listen while on the bus etc. it's too quiet

Reactions: Chisetdel31260

Chisetdel31260

Jun 21, 2016
toulouse
Anyone has an idea how to fix this ? ATM it's almost impossible to listen while on the bus etc. it's too quiet[/QUOTE
for
dolby atmos and viper, you need the permissive mode.
I use selinux,
https://mega.nz/#F!FsUHnTbb!5J0nMtCuXIhSMzxXBOD-wQ
twrp, install zip selinux.
reboot.
opens permissive selinux.
return to twrp.
install dolby atmos and viper.
reboot.
benefits.

Serekzolty

Jul 8, 2009
Anyone has an idea how to fix this ? ATM it's almost impossible to listen while on the bus etc. it's too quiet[/QUOTE
for
dolby atmos and viper, you need the permissive mode.
I use selinux,
https://mega.nz/#F!FsUHnTbb!5J0nMtCuXIhSMzxXBOD-wQ
twrp, install zip selinux.
reboot.
opens permissive selinux.
return to twrp.
install dolby atmos and viper.
reboot.
benefits.

Hey I have managed to install it and it works. But I'm just not sure how to increase volume with Viper ? Do you have any guide ?

I have Master Power ON ATM
and Playback Gain Control ON and maxed and there is no volume difference on headset

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    huawei mate 10 lite full backup

Finally I managed to solve the problem of the full backup from twrp "data" included, it is very easy but you will lose every userdata file.
    1. Start huawei mate 10 lite in recovery twrp
    2. Wipe ----> advanced wipe
    3. Check "DATA"
    4. Repair or Change File System
    5. Change File System
    6. EXT4 ( mine is f2fs)
    7. ------> swipe to change
    8. F2FS
    9. ------> swipe to change
    now the smartphone will be like new but the backup will work 100%
    *** ATTENTION: Follow the procedure at your own risk. I do not take responsibility for any problems with your smartphone. ***

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Works TWRP fully functional on Your Device!? I mean, can You make full Nandroid-Backup with TWRP (All Partitions)!? I have the same Device, but have not rooted, because OTA-Firmware-Update don't work anymore after root, and I don't want to lose the ability for OTA-Firmware-Updates!
    Thanks!

hi Roselanguste, see my last post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Huawei Mate 10 Lite: Unlock bootloader, root, format data and full twrp backup.

1. see this link for Unlock the bootloader and root Huawei Mate 10 Lite: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=74741194&postcount=195
    2. copy in the adb/fastboot folder
    https://mega.nz/#!UMgxXL4K!HOeRC9Si3kexiKNgNe7PH40Fc-dehv6iQcu6qLd23xY
    this twrp.img: https://mega.nz/#!JRQEiKDB!0R458sPw1Gk2GHdJnvd8QAPg5LQ8ClqxQdR-0nZ8RGA
    3. copy in the external sdcard this supersu kindly offered by ante0:
    https://mega.nz/#!IVZQxILR!rRJjcMNnT4Vq4od62hcyiZHHAPkqF4tpyEKDdQ0Sj3Y
    3. Uninstall from device the supersu if it exists.
    4. flash from adb folder terminal the twrp.img
    5. reboot in recovery
    6. wipe - format data - yes
    7. install from sdcard the attached supersu
    8. reboot
    10. enjoy ;)
    Now you can do all the full backups you want

We accept thanks :angel:

*** ATTENTION: Follow the procedure at your own risk. I do not take responsibility for any problems with your smartphone. ***
    Procedure for Unlock the bootloader and root my Huawei Mate 10 Lite

From the phone click on Settings> Phone Info and then seven times on the item Number Build;
    Go back and enter the new Developer Options menu;
    Enable the USB debugging and OEM Unlock options;
    Using the computer, download and install the ADB drivers;
    Now create an account or (if you have not already) connected to the site emui.huawei.com;
    Accept the terms and conditions at the end of the page and press the Next button;
    Fill out the form with the required data and press on the Commit button;
    Keep the code you will receive;
    At this point enter the folder with the ADB drivers;
    Holding down the SHIFT key, click the right mouse button;
    Select the Open command window option here;
    turn off the phone and connect it to the PC via USB, hold down volume + power for 10 seconds to put the phone in reboot bootloader
    Write "fastboot oem unlock received code";
    Now type "fastboot reboot".
    copy the zipped SuperSu file to the phone's sd card;
    copy the twrp.img to the folder with the ADB drivers;
    enter in the folder with the ADB drivers;
    Holding down the SHIFT key, click the right mouse button;
    Select the Open command window option here;
    turn off the phone and connect it to the PC via USB, hold down volume + down for 10 seconds to put the phone in reboot bootloader;
    now type:
    fastboot devices
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    turn off the phone
    hold down vol + and power until twrp starts
    at this point the twrp opens
    - Swipe to allow modification
    - Install
    - Select Storage
    - External Storage
    - SuperSu
    - Reboot System
    That's all
    A big thank you to Aonja for her support in creating the twrp.img file for me.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Code:
    <Profile name="Huawei Nova 2i (RNE-L22)" author="Aonja">
        <Files>
          <File type="SHA256RSA" filetype="signature">00.SHA256RSA.IMG</File>
          <File type="CRC" filetype="checksum">01.CRC.IMG</File>
          <File type="CURVER" filetype="unknown">02.CURVER.IMG</File>
          <File type="EFI" filetype="unknown">03.EFI.IMG</File>
          <File type="VERLIST" filetype="unknown">04.VERLIST.IMG</File>
          <File type="XLOADER" filetype="unknown">05.XLOADER.IMG</File>
          <File type="PACKAGE_TYPE" filetype="unknown">06.PACKAGE_TYPE.IMG</File>
          <File type="boot" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p28">boot.img</File>
          <File type="bootfail_info" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p41">bootfail_info.img</File>
          <File type="cache" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p36">cache.img</File>
          <File type="cust" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p45">cust.img</File>
          <File type="dfx" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p34">dfx.img</File>
          <File type="dts" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p30">dts.img</File>
          <File type="fastboot" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p5">fastboot.img</File>
          <File type="frp" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p4">frp.img</File>
          <File type="fw_hifi" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p27">fw_hifi.img</File>
          <File type="fw_lpm3" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p3">fw_lpm3.img</File>
          <File type="hisitest0" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p37">hisitest0.img</File>
          <File type="hisitest1" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p38">hisitest1.img</File>
          <File type="hisitest2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p39">hisitest2.img</File>
          <File type="misc" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p20">misc.img</File>
          <File type="modem_fw" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p31">modem_fw.img</File>
          <File type="modem_om" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p18">modem_om.img</File>
          <File type="modem_secure" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p17">modem_secure.img</File>
          <File type="modemnvm_backup" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p10">modemnvm_backup.img</File>
          <File type="modemnvm_factory" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p6">modemnvm_factory.img</File>
          <File type="modemnvm_img" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p11">modemnvm_img.img</File>
          <File type="modemnvm_system" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p12">modemnvm_system.img</File>
          <File type="modemnvm_update" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p21">modemnvm_update.img</File>
          <File type="nvme" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p7">nvme.img</File>
          <File type="oeminfo" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p8">oeminfo.img</File>
          <File type="patch" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p40">patch.img</File>
          <File type="persist" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p16">persist.img</File>
          <File type="product" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p48">product.img</File>
          <File type="recovery" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p29">recovery.img</File>
          <File type="recovery2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p22">recovery2.img</File>
          <File type="reserved2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p23">reserved2.img</File>
          <File type="reserved3" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p9">reserved3.img</File>
          <File type="reserved4" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p14">reserved4.img</File>
          <File type="reserved5" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p15">reserved5.img</File>
          <File type="reserved7" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p32">reserved7.img</File>
          <File type="reserved8" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p33">reserved8.img</File>
          <File type="reserved9" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p43">reserved9.img</File>
          <File type="rrecord" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p42">rrecord.img</File>
          <File type="securety_storage" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p13">securety_storage.img</File>
          <File type="sensorhub" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p26">sensorhub.img</File>
          <File type="splash2" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p19">splash2.img</File>
          <File type="system" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p44">system.img</File>
          <File type="teeos" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p24">teeos.img</File>
          <File type="trustfirmware" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p25">trustfirmware.img</File>
          <File type="userdata" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p49">userdata.img</File>
          <File type="vbmeta" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p35">vbmeta.img</File>
          <File type="vendor" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p47">vendor.img</File>
          <File type="version" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p46">version.img</File>
          <File type="vrl" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p1">vrl.img</File>
          <File type="vrl_backup" partition="/dev/block/mmcblk0p2">vrl_backup.img</File>
        </Files>
      </Profile>
    for [TOOL] Huawei Update Extractor
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2433454

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

L21
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J903TsF2aXTp4kVgAvTVO7HYUIIzlg0a/view?usp=sharing

OK, tomorrow I post my procedure.
    Now is too late, I am Italian, excuse my English.

Hi Roselanguste, see my post

i ported twrp and rooted + xposed done, my device is nova 2i. if it same i will share it soon.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone