Question [ROOT] Editing file build.prop

Search This thread

fma388

Aug 27, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S8
Huawei P30 Pro
Hello,

Has anyone tried to modify the build.prop file on the OP10?

Like, audio.safemedia.bypass=true to remove the high volume warning (I don't know if it actually works)

If you know of any other cool lines to add feel free to share them here :)

FKX1997

Apr 30, 2022
Did you manage to edit it, I attempted however found the build.prop stops some access needed to allow r/w to the system

Line needed being:
ro.debuggable=1

Reactions: fma388

FKX1997

Apr 30, 2022
To save some time the first option , possibly due to how it loads the config does disable fingerprint. Assuming default setup.

(I did go in-depth with setting up the fingerprint details for the first module but for some reason the line to disable the audio warning just breaks it)

I did not try delayed as i kept trying all sorts of other options. The second however works with the fingerprint with no tweaks however i personally removed two lines for the stepping of the volume , keeping the line to disable the warning.

In summary, remove the first module if you have done it and experience the fingerprint issue, reboot twice to clear system cache, reinstall the first module but don't put in the custom line via terminal.

(leave setup in the zip as it won't be active till terminal activation, saves time)

Install the second module and reboot. You get safety net pass and the warning disabled.

I had to mess around with this as it was annoying me, i had missed the issue due to doing the pattern password then rebooting ect so i didn't realize the fingerprint issue till a hour later

Reactions: fma388

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you manage to edit it, I attempted however found the build.prop stops some access needed to allow r/w to the system

Line needed being:
    ro.debuggable=1
    So you want to add the line via
    Magiskhide

you can add custom lines via terminal after the reboot
    ALT Option

Flash
    Mod
    To save some time the first option , possibly due to how it loads the config does disable fingerprint. Assuming default setup.

(I did go in-depth with setting up the fingerprint details for the first module but for some reason the line to disable the audio warning just breaks it)

I did not try delayed as i kept trying all sorts of other options. The second however works with the fingerprint with no tweaks however i personally removed two lines for the stepping of the volume , keeping the line to disable the warning.

In summary, remove the first module if you have done it and experience the fingerprint issue, reboot twice to clear system cache, reinstall the first module but don't put in the custom line via terminal.

(leave setup in the zip as it won't be active till terminal activation, saves time)

Install the second module and reboot. You get safety net pass and the warning disabled.

I had to mess around with this as it was annoying me, i had missed the issue due to doing the pattern password then rebooting ect so i didn't realize the fingerprint issue till a hour later