Hello, this what you mean I'm living in Saudi Arabia which I don't have 5g activated but when I tried this guide from @Merione95Hello Guys
I managed to enable 5G, VOLTE and call screening in Bahrain (Unsupported Country).
Follow the steps below to get these services.
1. Get rooted and install Magisk [Guide Link].
2. Download VOLTE module in magisk to have VOLTE after reboot [Guide Link].
You should have VOLTE now.
3. Download Network Signal Guru [App Link].
You should have 5g now.
- Give it Root access
- Click The Three dots and choose Forcing Control
- Choose SIM 1 (it might be sim 2 for you, depending on which sim u using for mobile data)
- Choose  NR MODE SETTINGS
- Choose SA+NSA
4. To get call screening, download and install Market Enabler [APP LINK]. and give it root access.
5. Enable VPN and set it to USA. I used VPN Master with the 7 days trial (Make sure to cancel subscription in Google Play so you dont get charged after the 7 days)
6. Open Market Enabler and select USA.
7. Make sure you have the latest version of the phone app, and join beta if possible.
8. Now while both VPN and Market Enabler is set to USA, clear cache from phone app
9. Open phone app and go settings and you should see Spam and Call Screen. if it didnt show .. just keep clear cache and try again till it show (I had to try multiple times till it worked).
Note: u wont have to have VPN on after this (One time step only), however whenever u reboot ur device or it turns off. Once the phone is ON make sure to do step 6 to not lose call screening.
both VoLTE and VoWifi work after December update. From Slovakia ;-) Orange / TelekomHello from Poland - Carrier - Orange. My Pixel 7 works well with VoLTE and VoWIFI after using this guide. I have November system update. I read somewhere, can't remember where, that there are problems with VoLTE on the latest December release - 13.0.0 (TQ1A.221205.011, Dec 2022). Anyone tried to update and can confirm this?
Im living in Saudi arabia and i already updated in december firmware but still not working so i rooted my phone so i can install the VoLTE/5G but only noy working for me the call creening option.Hello from Poland - Carrier - Orange. My Pixel 7 works well with VoLTE and VoWIFI after using this guide. I have November system update. I read somewhere, can't remember where, that there are problems with VoLTE on the latest December release - 13.0.0 (TQ1A.221205.011, Dec 2022). Anyone tried to update and can confirm this?
Can you share the a tutorial how u rooted your pixel, mine is pixel 6 pro from Mumbai and gpay and all other banking apps work after rooting?So a weird observation right now.
I have Jio postpaid and I am based out of BLR, India where JIO has officially launched its 5G service.
I have heard people are getting 500Mbps+ speed on the same.
I tried all the above steps, not sure if it is due to that, now my phone shows up a Jio5G network available in manual network selection mode. It actually gets connected to the same but it still shows up as LTE in the network tower. Also, I see a n/w tower improvement and speed increase from ~12Mbps to ~40-50Mbps. Although, this doesn't last for long as it connects back to the Jio4G network and signal becomes worse again.
Hey, i can cofirm both work, although with a catch.
for file in ./*;echo $file;strings -n5 $file;end