• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

root for 910f 5.1.1

Search This thread

jeffdat

Jan 29, 2011
Here's what i did:

- Odin flashed the update ( after factory reset )
- Booted it
- Odin flashed the TWRP recovery
- Recovery flashed the provided kernel

had no root so i've odin flashed the auto root package.
after boot SuperSU updated and now all is fine except the Knox FC.

Removed all Knox and now running smooth and bugfree

Please have you got the links for all the other packages; auto root, TWRP.

thedarkmunk

Dec 9, 2010
i dont have any problem
everything is ok
im rooted whit TWRP and SuperSU by chainfire

Could you help me out with rooting the N910F on 5.1.1? Perhaps post a link to a guide and/or the files needed to root please?
I can't find them anywhere, even on Echoe's forum.
Thank you!

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Do not use the (automatic) rooting from TWRP 2.8.7 --> bootloop
Do not use SuperSU 2.46 --> outdated binary

I flashed the N4 AEL Kernel v3 (by the Echoe Creations Pro App) and SuperSU 2.49 with TWRP 2.8.7. and it works ...

Could you perhaps write a step by step on what you did to gain root please? Where you placed the files in ODIN etc?
I'd really appreciate it and I imagine others will too.

yussuf007

Jan 22, 2012
Budapest
Could you help me out with rooting the N910F on 5.1.1? Perhaps post a link to a guide and/or the files needed to root please?
Thank you!

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Could you perhaps write a step by step on what you did to gain root please? Where you placed the files in ODIN etc?

Download TWRP
Download any 5.1.1 permissive kernel
In odin use the TWRP.tar in PDA section
IMPORTANT in odin options uncheck auto restart option.
Flash TWRP then remove battery wait 5 sec
Reinsert battery use home+volume up+power to power up
in TWRP flash permissive kernel then when you try to restart the phone
TWRP ask they can root it if you want
Use this option then voila you have a rooted 5.1.1

thereassaad

Recognized Contributor
Aug 22, 2013
Bierut
how,is it another fake

LOL im just surprised how u say its fake lol mate if u don't know Friedrich & Echoe Team then u don't know the best of the best developer for many Phones yes its up to u to say its fake lol & im sure u can't root ur N4 F variant without Friedrich & #EchoeKernel so if its fake then wait 1 or 2 month for rooting ur phone lol at the end just respect those awesome devs & who work for free for us ok then before u say this its fake just do some help for urs by Googled about rooting for N4 F or EchoeKernel then u will see if its fake or not ok im really surprised how u don't know anything about Echoe team lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

S

sawdoctor

LOL im just surprised how u say its fake lol mate if u don't know Friedrich & Echoe Team then u don't know the best of the best developer for many Phones yes its up to u to say its fake lol & im sure u can't root ur N4 F variant without Friedrich & #EchoeKernel so if its fake then wait 1 or 2 month for rooting ur phone lol at the end just respect those awesome devs & who work for free for us ok then before u say this its fake just do some help for urs by Googled about rooting for N4 F or EchoeKernel then u will see if its fake or not ok im really surprised how u don't know anything about Echoe team lol

Such a shame echoe quit xda, to many devs have left and we can't afford to lose them. How Friedrich manages to maintain so many different devices staggers me

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

klarmacker

Jul 12, 2011
Waldkirch
Download TWRP

this is wsorking fine for me

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi all!

Friedrics420 maked the permissive kernel for to root.
    i tried and worked i have a rooted 5.1.1

http://www.echoerom.com/
    Thank you!

Download TWRP
    how,is it another fake

how,is it another fake

friedrich and the echoe team are not fakes, they just arent on XDA.