ROOT for Droid Razr M XT907- 183.46.15

Search This thread

ArbabFaizan

Nov 16, 2015
Root Droid Razr M Xt907

i got the root access and the Motopocalypse is also getting superuser permission but it can not unlock the bootloader can you please tell me why ????

can you tell me how you got the root access in Droid Razr M XT907.
i tried anything but the phone is not rooting.
1. Hydorgen Peroxide Hydrogen_PEROXIDE_1_0_0_5 (After Click the Make It rain Towel Root Shows: This phone is't currently supported) Than I have Installed SuperSU but Super SU shows that the Binary SU not Installed
2. MotoFail2go (stop on Daemon Not Working)
and etc :(

My Droid Razr M XT907 Info:

System version:
193.46.15.XT907.Verizon.en.US

Kernel version:
3.4.42-gbd361ac
dbbiuld@ca88Inxdroid25#1
Tue Jul 29 06:07:11 PDT 2014

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

you are wrong.

so.

enable dev settings and mock location + usb debugging in it.
unarchive .zip somewhere
start install_root.bat
follow instructions
after text "please open towelroot" go into launcher and open towelroot app, do what need then press any button to continue
then follow instructions

zip will be updated next few days, but it definitely works even now.

1. Hydorgen Peroxide Hydrogen_PEROXIDE_1_0_0_5 (When I Click the Make It rain Towel Root Shows: This phone is't currently supported) Than I have Installed SuperSU but Super SU shows that the Binary SU not Installed
and etc.

System version:

Kernel version:
3.4.42-gbd361ac
dbbiuld@ca88Inxdroid25#1

Last edited:

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
1. Hydorgen Peroxide Hydrogen_PEROXIDE_1_0_0_5 (After Click the Make It rain Towel Root Shows: This phone is't currently supported) Than I have Installed SuperSU but Super SU shows that the Binary SU not Installed
and etc :(

System version:

Kernel version:
3.4.42-gbd361ac
dbbiuld@ca88Inxdroid25#1

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

1. Hydorgen Peroxide Hydrogen_PEROXIDE_1_0_0_5 (When I Click the Make It rain Towel Root Shows: This phone is't currently supported) Than I have Installed SuperSU but Super SU shows that the Binary SU not Installed
and etc.

System version:

Kernel version:
3.4.42-gbd361ac
dbbiuld@ca88Inxdroid25#1
I started a New thread [ROOT][Video] Droid Razr M XT907- 183.46.15 w/Kernel newer than June 3, 2014

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Hydrogen peroxide says adb is not recognizeable

I started a New thread [ROOT][Video] Droid Razr M XT907- 183.46.15 w/Kernel newer than June 3, 2014 by sd_shadow
Please reply in New thread, If you want my help.
Thanks
Changelog
many changes
15 March 2015; Added: If you have a XT926 on 183.46.15 see Post #80
and Only Flash XT907 firmware on a XT907
23 March 2015: added ROOT for Droid Razr HD XT926- 183.46.15 w/Kernel newer than June 3, 2014
30 March 2015; Added: (Old Kernel is flashed over Stock Recovery, Recovery will no longer work until last step) and
If Rooting fails try flashing firmware with RSD Lite and/or Perform a Factory Data Reset (Device Powered Off) - DROID RAZR M by MOTOROLA
31 March 2015: Added: There is no custom Recovery without an Unlocked Bootloader, no custom Recovery, no Custom Roms
06 April 2015: Added download Mirrors
22 May 2015: Edited Download Mirrors
28 May 2015: Added list tags to Mirror links
17 June 2015: Started a New Thread and moved post there.

When i open the hydrogen peroxide it says
adb is not recognizeable internal or external command
i have also tried after flashing from RSD lite but not successed to gain root access

Last edited:

Agent1431

Mar 8, 2016
Towelroot: Device Not Supported.

This manual is to root xt926 on 183.46.15
Sorry just realised that you have 182 not 183
but maybe it will help someone :)

Ok,
OS first of all you will download this file "Hydrogen PEROXIDE 1.0.0.1 XT926.7z " it's attached here (CHANGE EXTENSION from apk to 7z!)
then unzip it whenever suits you.
If you did use your phone save all you data and wipe it/do reset
next turn on Developer Option => turn on Mock location + usb Debugging
next step turn on fly mode
connect your phone
next run install_root.bat.
wait couple minutes keep an eye on the phone and the screen (follow the instruction) it will reboot couple of times, If after one of the reboot towelroot will ask you for the internet turn it on.
That's you rooted!

ALL respect and honour are going to HydrogenXS and serg_gangubas from 4pda.ru

So I currently have the XT926 on .15 I tried the method above and it went well for a while but then didn't:
on one of the file transfers it failed, don't know which one.
then everything went good for a while, on one of the reboots i got the broken android with "No Command".
Then when I got to the Towelroot part, I connected to the internet then it said it my phone wasn't supported.

Thanks for getting me this far!

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
So I currently have the XT926 on .15 I tried the method above and it went well for a while but then didn't:
on one of the file transfers it failed, don't know which one.
then everything went good for a while, on one of the reboots i got the broken android with "No Command".
Then when I got to the Towelroot part, I connected to the internet then it said it my phone wasn't supported.

Thanks for getting me this far!
Towel Root only works if your kernel build date is before June 3, 2014

attachment.php

see
[Video] ROOT for Droid Razr M XT907- 183.46.15

Reactions: rahimali

Pedreo1997

Jan 16, 2013
Caracas
My experience with this tool downloaded from here (the link on Page 1 doesn't work):
Android File Host who says the uploader is sd_shadow

I used it on Windows 10 64-bit.

You need to know some things:
#1: If you're going to use it and your phone is password/pin/face recognition/etc locked, every step you need to unlock it first. If you don't unlock it, process doesn't continue.
#2: Don't worry if the phone reboots several times. I really don't remember exactly the order, but mine rebooted 5 times so don't worry :eek:
#3: You need to pay attention specially between Reboot 1 and 2 (I'm almost sure it's after 1st Reboot). The exploit is going to install three things what you need to tell the smartphone you want to install. Google try you not install them (guess why hahahahaha).
#4: I'm in Locked Bootloader, Kernel July 29, 2014 and it worked for me.
#5: The exploit installs SuperSU Free v2.45

Just for knowing, this is the final message (sorry, last line in spanish because my Windows is in Spanish...):

Xg5jLmH.png

Also, I want to say thanks for this exploit!!! :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All credits goes to Hydrogen and serg_gangubas from 4pda.ru community.
    All you have to do, is download package, run the bat file and follow the instructions.
    New updated version: fixed minor bugs, now should everything work.
    Source: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3_Ur7BD0bFZdmlMNEdxM0ltN2M/edit?usp=docslist_api

1. Enable Developer Settings;
    2. In Developer Settings, enable "Allow Mock Locations" and "Usb Debugging";
    3. Unarchive root.zip;
    4. Start install_root.bat;
    5. Follow Instructions;
    6. After text "please open towelroot" go into launcher and open "towelroot" app, do what need then press any button to continue
    then follow instructions;

P.S. After all process, if there will be no SuperSU application in you'r device, please install supersu.apk from: "\root\Hydrogen PEROXIDE\files".

Enjoy!

Drivers: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/88481
    [Video] ROOT for Droid Razr M XT907- 183.46.15

I started a New thread [ROOT][Video] Droid Razr M XT907- 183.46.15 w/Kernel newer than June 3, 2014 by sd_shadow
    Please reply in New thread, If you want my help.
    Thanks
    Changelog
    many changes
    15 March 2015; Added: If you have a XT926 on 183.46.15 see Post #80
    and Only Flash XT907 firmware on a XT907
    23 March 2015: added ROOT for Droid Razr HD XT926- 183.46.15 w/Kernel newer than June 3, 2014
    30 March 2015; Added: (Old Kernel is flashed over Stock Recovery, Recovery will no longer work until last step) and
    If Rooting fails try flashing firmware with RSD Lite and/or Perform a Factory Data Reset (Device Powered Off) - DROID RAZR M by MOTOROLA
    31 March 2015: Added: There is no custom Recovery without an Unlocked Bootloader, no custom Recovery, no Custom Roms
    06 April 2015: Added download Mirrors
    22 May 2015: Edited Download Mirrors
    28 May 2015: Added list tags to Mirror links
    17 June 2015: Started a New Thread and moved post there.
    This manual is to root xt926 on 183.46.15
    Sorry just realised that you have 182 not 183
    but maybe it will help someone :)
    ohh, its cool, but how i do root for xt926 182.46.15 ?
    Ok,
    OS first of all you will download this file "Hydrogen PEROXIDE 1.0.0.1 XT926.7z " it's attached here (CHANGE EXTENSION from apk to 7z!)
    then unzip it whenever suits you.
    If you did use your phone save all you data and wipe it/do reset
    next turn on Developer Option => turn on Mock location + usb Debugging
    next step turn on fly mode
    connect your phone
    next run install_root.bat.
    wait couple minutes keep an eye on the phone and the screen (follow the instruction) it will reboot couple of times, If after one of the reboot towelroot will ask you for the internet turn it on.
    That's you rooted!

ALL respect and honour are going to HydrogenXS and serg_gangubas from 4pda.ru
    Hi, the drivers you linked to appear to be v6.3. I have v6.4 shared here (x64) and here (x86) which I extracted from the latest/last GPE ROM. Dunno how much difference that will make but anyways, thought I'd share :)
    Started a new Thread for General Motorola USB Drivers, RSD Lite, and Firmware Mirrors here: http://xdaforums.com/general/rooting-roms/motorola-usb-drivers-rsd-lite-firmware-t3042687
    Ortli or kkruglov can you please post a screenshot showing your system version? There has been some testing of this on another forum and it didn't work.

Shmaks how did you manage to brick with Motopocalypse? Either it works or it doesn't.

I'm sorry, but this whole thread smacks of BS. First clue? This exploit still uses Towel Root, which has long been proven not to work on .15.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk