Root For Grand Neo Plus GT I9060I By Ahmed Hassan

Search This thread

Luka26

Oct 1, 2016
Idk then...

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

What I need do to turn off my phone?

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Yeah, I turn off, thanks

AMJ_Vario

Sep 24, 2013
Samarinda, Kal-Tim
Cannot enter TWRP recovery.. Already try many time push Power + Vol_UP + Home but it wouldnt start..
But if I open RASHR app and reboot recovery from there, its work..
How could be like that ?????

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Cannot enter TWRP recovery.. Already try many time push Power + Vol_UP + Home but it wouldnt start..

bambitoswa

Dec 9, 2017

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

is it work? i have same problem with you. if you used that app, u can flash anything like supersu and xposed?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Steps of rooting
    Galaxy Grand Neo Plus GT-I9060I/DS : 4.4.4 Kitkat

1- connect phone to KIES3 on PC by USB ( Download Kies3 )
    after identifying your phone , disconnect USB.

2- Go to : Settings >Developer option> check on USB debugging

3-Turn off the phone

4- Go to ' Download mode ' by pressing and holding ( Volume Down + home key + power key )

thumb-s3-warning-screen-14bf6e60fbfe94b920c82c98daf6c437.jpg

5-Press Volume up to continue

6- Open Odin3 on PC and connect the phone

28bw9rt.jpg

7- Unrar File ( Root for grand neo plus Gt I9060I ) and un rar Recovery then Press PDA and add Recovery.tar.md5 and press Start you will now install TWRP Custom recovry for Grand neo plus I9060I

8- Open Recovery mode and Flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46 From( Root for grand neo plus Gt I9060I )

9- Gartz For Rooting your Phone hit Thanks if i help you

i need any Developer with me to make Rom S5 Lolipop for grand neo plus GT I9060I

Download links

https://mega.nz/#!fwgwXApT!1z5TdJKyIGesP7Cq3x79-T8152UVzsfX-ypu5qipW9I

Made by Ahmed Hassan:laugh:
    fix it

:/ broke link it says dangeros file blocked please upload it on mega.uz :) or whatever the site called

Upload on mega now
    https://mega.nz/#!fwgwXApT!1z5TdJKyIGesP7Cq3x79-T8152UVzsfX-ypu5qipW9I
    Firat i flash twrp , then mistikly while viewing it i changed some settings , so nothing was working . It wasnt able to install supersu , i tried a lot and got very disspointed. Then i delted the settings of twrp in sdcard and it worked .

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Listen , what more modification yu know to this phone ,
    how can we work bcmon on it ??
    And do yu know more about to theme it like fully

Is there any building rom experience especially for this model samsung grand neo plus i9060i

Nowadays its hardly but Iam trying to build it don't worry alwes say Allah :D
    Is there any custom rom for this phone, because the first step, the recovery is achived.

iam working in it but i can't alone i need any devlopers with me :(