[ROOT] for GT-I8190"N" -ONLY

Search This thread

Paul Koty

Apr 28, 2013
ROOT and Settings (I8190N)

Hi
Can I ask, Ihave in my phone I8190NXXALL6. If I Rooting with this software here, is just it for ROOT: download via Odin and restart my phone? Not any more for ROOT? Will my setting phone same as before flash? Thanks

ykdr-scott

May 27, 2013
birmingham
How can I backup my phone etc if I dont have a working cwm to do that? I nees to root to install cwm? Backup..

Sent from my GT-I8190N using xda app-developers app

J

JackoMJ

How can I backup my phone etc if I dont have a working cwm to do that? I nees to root to install cwm? Backup..

Sent from my GT-I8190N using xda app-developers app

1. no you can´t
2. yes you need root for cwm
3. flash this rooted Stock-ROM via Odin
4. flash CWM Recovery via Odin
5. reboot
6. copy this amazing ROM to SD-card
7. boot into Recovery mode (vol.button up + home + power) - choose install zip from sd card
8. flash ROM
9. Wipe data / factory reset
10. Reboot
11. Have fun

JackoMJ

hemligsomfan

Nov 13, 2008
1. no you can´t
2. yes you need root for cwm
3. flash this rooted Stock-ROM via Odin
4. flash CWM Recovery via Odin
5. reboot
6. copy this amazing ROM to SD-card
7. boot into Recovery mode (vol.button up + home + power) - choose install zip from sd card
8. flash ROM
9. Wipe data / factory reset
10. Reboot
11. Have fun

JackoMJ

Is this ROM available from some other NonBloated downloadservice. Im noot keen on installing downloadmanagers just to download a single file from any given source.

Im desperate for the ALL6 modem in this since ints the only modem that seems to agree with my hardware.

Best regards /H

wyzzy

Jan 14, 2009
Hello people, sorry to resurrect this thread but rooted my s3 mini as per the instructions but it disabled the accelerometer. I reflashed the original firmware and it works again. What am I missing?

wyzzy

Jan 14, 2009
Hello people, sorry to resurrect this thread but rooted my s3 mini as per the instructions but it disabled the accelerometer. I reflashed the original firmware and it works again. What am I missing?

In the end I unrooted it and used a different method found elsewhere, this worked fine.

srkhan

Jan 11, 2008
ANDROID VERSION-4.1.2
ro.build.id=JZO54K
ro.build.display.id=JZO54K.I8190NXXALL6
ro.build.version.incremental=I8190NXXALL6
ro.build.version.sdk=16
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=4.1.2
ro.build.date=Sat Dec 22 13:45:13 KST 2012
ro.build.date.utc=1356151513
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=dpi
ro.build.host=DELL231
ro.build.tags=release-keys
ro.build.changelist=742346
ro.product.model=GT-I8190N
ro.product.board=DB8520H

ro.build.PDA=I8190NXXALL6

After some requests from users here is a rooted rom for all the I8190 with NFC
This rom is based on the official I8190N-BTU-I8190NXXALL6-1356151513
Rom is compatible with all the I8190N devices.
This rom has not been tested, but i can assure you that it wont brick or break the warranty of your device.
Before flashing i recommend that you have a the original rom handy as a backup, you can find the here
http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-I8190N

How to flash;

Before flashing I urge you to backup the device and the internal sd card ,Also be aware that if you restore the device to default factory settings it will erase your internal card!
Make sure that the pc installs the required drivers before going any further,Windows vista,7,and 8 should be able to download and install them by default, otherwise Install samsung kies.
Shutdown device
Put your device into Download mode is by pressing "Volume Down"+"Home"+Power Button" and then "Volume Up"
Connect device to pc
Unrar the downloaded package,
launch Odin , on "PDA" press browse and select the final.tar.md5 file ,then press "Start"
After the first boot you must reboot the device.
Alternatively If you familiar with ADB type the following commands to get into download:

Code:
adb shell
su
reboot download

and where is your "final.tar.md5" file ???

emanu71

Nov 5, 2017
Good

Hello,
I have managed to root but now I have 2 problems:
1) I get the message '' Problem loading widget '' and every time I scroll through the screens of the Apps automatically activates the voice function pronouncing the wrong time
2) The Kies program no longer recognizes my mobile phone, where I had previously backed up
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ANDROID VERSION-4.1.2
    ro.build.id=JZO54K
    ro.build.display.id=JZO54K.I8190NXXALL6
    ro.build.version.incremental=I8190NXXALL6
    ro.build.version.sdk=16
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.release=4.1.2
    ro.build.date=Sat Dec 22 13:45:13 KST 2012
    ro.build.date.utc=1356151513
    ro.build.type=user
    ro.build.user=dpi
    ro.build.host=DELL231
    ro.build.tags=release-keys
    ro.build.changelist=742346
    ro.product.model=GT-I8190N
    ro.product.board=DB8520H

ro.build.PDA=I8190NXXALL6

After some requests from users here is a rooted rom for all the I8190 with NFC
    This rom is based on the official I8190N-BTU-I8190NXXALL6-1356151513
    Rom is compatible with all the I8190N devices.
    This rom has not been tested, but i can assure you that it wont brick or break the warranty of your device.
    Before flashing i recommend that you have a the original rom handy as a backup, you can find the here
    http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-I8190N

How to flash;

Before flashing I urge you to backup the device and the internal sd card ,Also be aware that if you restore the device to default factory settings it will erase your internal card!
    Make sure that the pc installs the required drivers before going any further,Windows vista,7,and 8 should be able to download and install them by default, otherwise Install samsung kies.
    Shutdown device
    Put your device into Download mode is by pressing "Volume Down"+"Home"+Power Button" and then "Volume Up"
    Connect device to pc
    Unrar the downloaded package,
    launch Odin , on "PDA" press browse and select the final.tar.md5 file ,then press "Start"
    After the first boot you must reboot the device.
    Alternatively If you familiar with ADB type the following commands to get into download:

Code:
    adb shell
    su
    reboot download
    Hi

I am going to try this, but can you first tell me what software I use to back up the device and the internal SD Card, and what is the difference between both? I know the SD Card is the removable memory, so perhaps by backing up the device you mean the ROM?

I tried backing up with Titanium Backup but it tells me the device needs to be rooted first.

I also tried Rom Manager but it also says I must be root for it to function. That said it does have some recovery and backup options I can access but there are so many options I do not know what to select.

Please help, thank you.

Have a look here.