• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

root for sm-t217 galaxy tab 3 7.0 sprint kitkat

Search This thread

radfordra

Jun 18, 2014
Hi I'm new here but I just upgraded to 4.4.2 on my sm-t217s galaxy tab 3 from sprint and used towel root and it rooted my device. I don't know if it goes here or not. So if I posted this in the wrong section I apologize in advance.

i42o

Dec 5, 2013
Riverside
Hi I'm new here but I just upgraded to 4.4.2 on my sm-t217s galaxy tab 3 from sprint and used towel root and it rooted my device. I don't know if it goes here or not. So if I posted this in the wrong section I apologize in advance.

Hey there bud since you have managed to root kitkat would you mind providing a system dump file so I can make a flashable zip for the sprint tab 3 community.

radfordra

Jun 18, 2014
Hey there bud since you have managed to root kitkat would you mind providing a system dump file so I can make a flashable zip for the sprint tab 3 community.

Um... I don't how to do that nor do I see why it's nesseccary since the way I rooted was from the towel root app from geohot, but if it will help I need to be told how, and will it contain any personal information?