Root Fore Xperia ARC S found

Search This thread

hytin

Sep 27, 2007
Gemla
Sony Ericsson latest LT18i BL + Root tutorial reproduced!
The recently released Sony Ericsson LT18i already reproduced ROOT tutorial for everyone now!

Finally, with the following version of a key LT15i 2.3.2 ROOT

A first BL!
1, open the unlocked Sony Ericsson official website as follows:
http://unlockbootloader.sonyericsson.com/instructions

2 down, find the "Continue", click on the button (not recommended to use third-party browser, click on Web pages because sometimes did not respond, did not respond like him to use IE if you wait a little lower!)

3, it prompts, choose - Yes, I'm sure.

4 out of tips, both options pigeon notes: First, I agree with XXBootLoader official will lose the warranty
Second, I agree with XXBootLoader after some free services will be charged

5, enter your phone 's IMEI number (IMEI code type in the first fourteen), name, email address, click "Sbmit"

6, the system automatically generates the corresponding unlock your cell phone password (unique)

7, extract fastboot program (in annex), open the folder fastboot

8, hold down the keyboard "Shift" key, click the folder in fastboot mouse button, pop-up menu, select "Open Command Window Here" - DOS window

9, install the driver.

Phone-side display blue lights as follows:

10, in a DOS window type "fastboot.exe-i 0x0fce getvar version", carriage return, if the direct instructions to return the data cable is connected correctly.

If you are prompted as follows, indicating that the data cable is not connected.

If the direct instructions to return the correct data cable, as shown state.

11, in a DOS window type "fastboot.exe-i 0x0fce oem unlock 0xKEY". (Uppercase KEY for you to get in step 6 of your phone's unlock code)

12, carriage return, unlock complete. As Figure

Second, the re-ROOT
1, download fastboot tools and data cable driver.
http://115.com/file/dn020jv4

2, the boot image file download needs, download the file needs root privileges.
BOOT file: http://115.com/file/bhf3fwfq ROOT file: http://115.com/file/e6vwvj79

3, the root privileges to copy files RootXperia.zip TF card on the phone (this not illustrate the)

4, turn off the phone, press and hold the menu key ARC (three keys that the far right), hold at the same time connect the data cable, install the driver, if prompted (in the fastboot_with_Android_USB_file folder).
If properly connected, the blue lights, as shown in Figure.

5, good recoveryARC.img to download files (need to unzip the downloaded attachments) copies to the fastboot folder, as shown.

6, open a command prompt (win7 system can hold down the shift key and right mouse click directly to open a command prompt, xp start menu system to open and use the cd command to reach the folder location).

7, at the command prompt, enter "fastboot boot recoveryARC.img" (note: not "fastboot flash boot recoveryARC.img")

8, carriage return, Brush began (full three seconds ),--( Note: This procedure does not brush, but a temporary virtual Recovery System)

9, do not pull the data line, wait for about half a minute, the phone automatically turn on and enter the Recovery system, then you can disconnect the cable

10, the Recovery operation, the specific button commands are as follows:
Volume + key / Home button (Home button will blink) - menu line up the volume - key / Menu button (Menu key will blink) - down the line and return the menu key - to return the camera button - Select (OK)

11, according to the volume of small keys, locate the menu to "install zip from sdcard"

12, press the camera key, the next menu level

13, according to the volume of small keys, locate the menu to "choose zip from sdcard"

14, press the camera key, the next menu level

15, according to the volume of small keys, locate the menu to "RootXperia.zip"

16, press the camera key, to determine the

17, according to the volume of small keys, locate the menu to the "YES-Install RootXperia.zip"

18, press the camera key, to determine, Root permissions to install the

19, return to root menu, select the first "reboot system now", sure, the phone automatically restart.

20, into the system to see, have a super-user privileges

Have extracted all passwords are: zhw325

tanx to
Bin4ry
Team FreeXperia
for the root files

Last edited:

hytin

Sep 27, 2007
Gemla
here are the file you need

just unzip recoveryARC.rar and you get recoveryARC.img

Attachments

• RootXperia.zip
    469.4 KB · Views: 3,916
  • recoveryARC.zip
    4 MB · Views: 5,349
Reactions: le_manhpro

JoseF

Nov 23, 2003
Stockholm
Hi hytin, I have open bootloader.

I can jump direct to "Second, the re-ROOT" on your tutorial. Right?

Regards
JoseF

thorner

Nov 22, 2009
Stockholm
Just tried this. The instructions were a bit hard to follow due to translation misstakes.
BUT, it works :)

No issues at all. You have all the files needed in the 2nd post. (at least if you have unlocked the bootloader since before. I did not do the first steps sice I had already unlocked the bootloader)

JoseF

Nov 23, 2003
Stockholm
Just tried this, my bootloader is unlocked and I´m in stockrom 2.3.4
When I enter the cmd "fastboot boot recoveryARC.img"
downloading "boot.img"...
FAILED (remote: The devicemust be rooted first)

What do I did wrong?

Last edited:

hytin

Sep 27, 2007
Gemla
Just tried this, my bootloader is unlocked and I´m in stockrom 2.3.4
When I enter the cmd "fastboot boot recoveryARC.img"
downloading "boot.img"...
FAILED (remote: The devicemust be rooted first)

What do I did wrong?

I didnt get that mess did it servral times just reboot pc and phone and try it again

arsalan.haqs

Aug 25, 2011
How to get root access only on the phone without flashing the ROM and or unlocking the boot loader.

I am just in need to get root access to my phone SE Arc S 2.3.4. Is it safe? will it void my warranty?

Thanks in advance for help.

SirMacke

May 4, 2011
Hässleholm
Im sorry, but i think that the Google Translate-work is too poor.
I cannot understand all the instructions.
Since you are from sweden, can you post this in swedish?

hytin

Sep 27, 2007
Gemla
Den nyligen lanserade Sony Ericsson LT18i ROOT redan nu återges handledning för alla!

Slutligen, med följande version av en nyckel LT15i 2.3.2 ROT

Först den första BL!
1, öppna olåst Sony Ericssons officiella hemsida enligt följande: (PS: det nedre högra hörnet för att byta sida språk webben, jag klickar på förenklad kinesiska inte är tillgänglig, kan vi försöka)

2, den nedrullningsbara, hitta på "Fortsätt", klicka på knappen (rekommenderas inte att använda tredje parts webbläsare, klicka på sidan eftersom det ibland inte kommer att reagera, reagerade inte med IE om du väntar lite som honom nästa!)

3, det blir uppmanad väljer - Ja, jag är säker.

4 av tips, två väljs duva anteckningar: Först, jag håller med XXBootLoader förlorat efter den officiella garanti
För det andra håller jag med XXBootLoader efter några gratis tjänster kommer att debiteras

5 Ange din telefon är IMEI-nummer (IMEI-koden skriver i den första fjorton), namn, e-postadress, klicka på "Sbmit"

6 genererar systemet automatiskt motsvarande låsa upp ditt lösenord mobiltelefon (unika)

7, packa Fastboot programmet (bilaga), öppna Fastboot mappen

8, håller du ned tangentbordet "Shift"-tangenten, Fastboot mappen, klicka med musen knappen, popup-menyn, välj "Öppna kommandofönster här" - DOS-fönster

9, datakabel för att ansluta telefonen med Fastboot läge (stänga av telefonen håller du på menyknappen på telefonen menyn - den mest högra knappen och Anslut datakabeln, ljus mobiltelefon för att blått ljus), till Enhetshanteraren för att hitta S1 starta ny utrustning och installera drivrutinen.

Slutet på telefonens display blåljus enligt följande:

10, i ett DOS-fönster skriv "fastboot.exe-i 0x0fce getvar version", vagnretur, om direkt tillbaka till den korrekta beskrivningen av datakabeln.

Om du uppmanas enligt följande, indikerar datakabeln inte ansluten.

Om den direkta instruktioner att returnera korrekta datakabel, som visas stat.

11, i ett DOS-fönster skriv "fastboot.exe-i 0x0fce OEM låsa 0xKEY". (Stora bokstäver KEY för dig att få i steg 6 i telefonens upplåsningskod)

12,, vagnretur låsa gjort. Som framgår av figur.

För det andra re-root
1, ladda ner Fastboot verktyg och datakabel förare.

2, ladda ner önskade filer boot image, ladda ner filer som behövs root-privilegier.
BOOT fil: http://115.com/file/bhf3fwfq rotfilsystem: http://115.com/file/e6vwvj79

xp.rar (246 byte) XP-system för att ladda ner det här, och kör! Tack Xue Zhenhuai

3, till root kopiera filer RootXperia.zip telefon TF card (visas inte på detta)

4, stänga av telefonen, tryck och håll ARC menyknappen (tre tangenter som längst till höger), håll samtidigt Anslut datakabeln, installera drivrutinen om du (i fastboot_with_Android_USB_file mappen).
Om korrekt ansluten, det blå ljuset, som visas i figur.

5, bra recoveryARC.img att ladda ner filen (behov av att packa upp den nedladdade bilagor) exemplar till Fastboot mappen som visas i figur.

6, öppna en kommandotolk (Win7 systemet kan hålla ned shift-tangenten och högerklicka direkt för att öppna en kommandotolk, XP-system för att öppna startmenyn och använd kommandot cd för att nå den mapp).

7, vid kommandotolken, skriv "Fastboot boot recoveryARC.img" (notera: inte "Fastboot flash boot recoveryARC.img")

8, Enter, började borsta (hela tre sekunder ),--( OBS: Denna procedur inte pensel, men en tillfällig virtuell Recovery System)

9, inte dra i dataledning, vänta ungefär en halv minut, telefonen automatiskt slår på och komma in i systemet för återvinning, då kan du koppla ur kabeln

10, återvinningen, de specifika kortkommandon är som följer:
Volym + knappen / Home nycklar (Home-knappen blinkar) - menyraden upp volymen - knapp / Meny-knappen (Meny knappen blinkar) - menyn ned en rad Tillbaka nyckel - tryck på kameraknappen - välj (OK)

11, beroende på omfattning av små nycklar, leta i menyn till "installera zip från SDCard"

12, trycker du på kameraknappen, nästa menynivå

13, beroende på omfattning av små nycklar, leta reda på menyn "välj zip från SDCard"

14, trycker du på kameraknappen, nästa menynivå

15, beroende på omfattning av små nycklar, leta i menyn till "RootXperia.zip"

16, tryck på kameraknappen, för att bestämma

17, beroende på omfattning av små nycklar, leta i menyn till "JA-Install RootXperia.zip"

18, tryck på kameraknappen, att bestämma, root-privilegier för att installera

19, tillbaka till roten menyn, välj den första "starta om systemet nu", bekräftas, telefonen startar automatiskt.

20, in i systemet för att se, har en super-behörigheter

Har extraherat alla lösenord är: zhw325

Reactions: SirMacke

SirMacke

May 4, 2011
Hässleholm
Oj.
Hrm..
Inte för att vara sådan, men sådär ser det ut om man kör sidan genom google translate.

Ok, but now i have successfully rooted my Arc S.
TY!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sony Ericsson latest LT18i BL + Root tutorial reproduced!
    The recently released Sony Ericsson LT18i already reproduced ROOT tutorial for everyone now!

Finally, with the following version of a key LT15i 2.3.2 ROOT

A first BL!
    1, open the unlocked Sony Ericsson official website as follows:

2 down, find the "Continue", click on the button (not recommended to use third-party browser, click on Web pages because sometimes did not respond, did not respond like him to use IE if you wait a little lower!)

3, it prompts, choose - Yes, I'm sure.

4 out of tips, both options pigeon notes: First, I agree with XXBootLoader official will lose the warranty
    Second, I agree with XXBootLoader after some free services will be charged

5, enter your phone 's IMEI number (IMEI code type in the first fourteen), name, email address, click "Sbmit"

6, the system automatically generates the corresponding unlock your cell phone password (unique)

7, extract fastboot program (in annex), open the folder fastboot

8, hold down the keyboard "Shift" key, click the folder in fastboot mouse button, pop-up menu, select "Open Command Window Here" - DOS window

9, install the driver.

Phone-side display blue lights as follows:

10, in a DOS window type "fastboot.exe-i 0x0fce getvar version", carriage return, if the direct instructions to return the data cable is connected correctly.

If you are prompted as follows, indicating that the data cable is not connected.

If the direct instructions to return the correct data cable, as shown state.

11, in a DOS window type "fastboot.exe-i 0x0fce oem unlock 0xKEY". (Uppercase KEY for you to get in step 6 of your phone's unlock code)

12, carriage return, unlock complete. As Figure

Second, the re-ROOT
    1, download fastboot tools and data cable driver.

2, the boot image file download needs, download the file needs root privileges.
    BOOT file: http://115.com/file/bhf3fwfq ROOT file: http://115.com/file/e6vwvj79

3, the root privileges to copy files RootXperia.zip TF card on the phone (this not illustrate the)

4, turn off the phone, press and hold the menu key ARC (three keys that the far right), hold at the same time connect the data cable, install the driver, if prompted (in the fastboot_with_Android_USB_file folder).
    If properly connected, the blue lights, as shown in Figure.

5, good recoveryARC.img to download files (need to unzip the downloaded attachments) copies to the fastboot folder, as shown.

6, open a command prompt (win7 system can hold down the shift key and right mouse click directly to open a command prompt, xp start menu system to open and use the cd command to reach the folder location).

7, at the command prompt, enter "fastboot boot recoveryARC.img" (note: not "fastboot flash boot recoveryARC.img")

8, carriage return, Brush began (full three seconds ),--( Note: This procedure does not brush, but a temporary virtual Recovery System)

9, do not pull the data line, wait for about half a minute, the phone automatically turn on and enter the Recovery system, then you can disconnect the cable

10, the Recovery operation, the specific button commands are as follows:
    Volume + key / Home button (Home button will blink) - menu line up the volume - key / Menu button (Menu key will blink) - down the line and return the menu key - to return the camera button - Select (OK)

11, according to the volume of small keys, locate the menu to "install zip from sdcard"

12, press the camera key, the next menu level

13, according to the volume of small keys, locate the menu to "choose zip from sdcard"

14, press the camera key, the next menu level

15, according to the volume of small keys, locate the menu to "RootXperia.zip"

16, press the camera key, to determine the

17, according to the volume of small keys, locate the menu to the "YES-Install RootXperia.zip"

18, press the camera key, to determine, Root permissions to install the

19, return to root menu, select the first "reboot system now", sure, the phone automatically restart.

20, into the system to see, have a super-user privileges

Have extracted all passwords are: zhw325

tanx to
    Bin4ry
    Team FreeXperia
    for the root files
    here are the file you need

just unzip recoveryARC.rar and you get recoveryARC.img
    whats the password for the rar file for fastboot ?
    :confused:

Download fastboot from here

Den nyligen lanserade Sony Ericsson LT18i ROOT redan nu återges handledning för alla!

Slutligen, med följande version av en nyckel LT15i 2.3.2 ROT

Först den första BL!
    1, öppna olåst Sony Ericssons officiella hemsida enligt följande: (PS: det nedre högra hörnet för att byta sida språk webben, jag klickar på förenklad kinesiska inte är tillgänglig, kan vi försöka)

2, den nedrullningsbara, hitta på "Fortsätt", klicka på knappen (rekommenderas inte att använda tredje parts webbläsare, klicka på sidan eftersom det ibland inte kommer att reagera, reagerade inte med IE om du väntar lite som honom nästa!)

3, det blir uppmanad väljer - Ja, jag är säker.

4 av tips, två väljs duva anteckningar: Först, jag håller med XXBootLoader förlorat efter den officiella garanti
    För det andra håller jag med XXBootLoader efter några gratis tjänster kommer att debiteras

5 Ange din telefon är IMEI-nummer (IMEI-koden skriver i den första fjorton), namn, e-postadress, klicka på "Sbmit"

6 genererar systemet automatiskt motsvarande låsa upp ditt lösenord mobiltelefon (unika)

7, packa Fastboot programmet (bilaga), öppna Fastboot mappen

8, håller du ned tangentbordet "Shift"-tangenten, Fastboot mappen, klicka med musen knappen, popup-menyn, välj "Öppna kommandofönster här" - DOS-fönster

9, datakabel för att ansluta telefonen med Fastboot läge (stänga av telefonen håller du på menyknappen på telefonen menyn - den mest högra knappen och Anslut datakabeln, ljus mobiltelefon för att blått ljus), till Enhetshanteraren för att hitta S1 starta ny utrustning och installera drivrutinen.

Slutet på telefonens display blåljus enligt följande:

10, i ett DOS-fönster skriv "fastboot.exe-i 0x0fce getvar version", vagnretur, om direkt tillbaka till den korrekta beskrivningen av datakabeln.

Om du uppmanas enligt följande, indikerar datakabeln inte ansluten.

Om den direkta instruktioner att returnera korrekta datakabel, som visas stat.

11, i ett DOS-fönster skriv "fastboot.exe-i 0x0fce OEM låsa 0xKEY". (Stora bokstäver KEY för dig att få i steg 6 i telefonens upplåsningskod)

12,, vagnretur låsa gjort. Som framgår av figur.

För det andra re-root
    1, ladda ner Fastboot verktyg och datakabel förare.

2, ladda ner önskade filer boot image, ladda ner filer som behövs root-privilegier.
    BOOT fil: http://115.com/file/bhf3fwfq rotfilsystem: http://115.com/file/e6vwvj79

xp.rar (246 byte) XP-system för att ladda ner det här, och kör! Tack Xue Zhenhuai

3, till root kopiera filer RootXperia.zip telefon TF card (visas inte på detta)

4, stänga av telefonen, tryck och håll ARC menyknappen (tre tangenter som längst till höger), håll samtidigt Anslut datakabeln, installera drivrutinen om du (i fastboot_with_Android_USB_file mappen).
    Om korrekt ansluten, det blå ljuset, som visas i figur.

5, bra recoveryARC.img att ladda ner filen (behov av att packa upp den nedladdade bilagor) exemplar till Fastboot mappen som visas i figur.

6, öppna en kommandotolk (Win7 systemet kan hålla ned shift-tangenten och högerklicka direkt för att öppna en kommandotolk, XP-system för att öppna startmenyn och använd kommandot cd för att nå den mapp).

7, vid kommandotolken, skriv "Fastboot boot recoveryARC.img" (notera: inte "Fastboot flash boot recoveryARC.img")

8, Enter, började borsta (hela tre sekunder ),--( OBS: Denna procedur inte pensel, men en tillfällig virtuell Recovery System)

9, inte dra i dataledning, vänta ungefär en halv minut, telefonen automatiskt slår på och komma in i systemet för återvinning, då kan du koppla ur kabeln

10, återvinningen, de specifika kortkommandon är som följer:
    Volym + knappen / Home nycklar (Home-knappen blinkar) - menyraden upp volymen - knapp / Meny-knappen (Meny knappen blinkar) - menyn ned en rad Tillbaka nyckel - tryck på kameraknappen - välj (OK)

11, beroende på omfattning av små nycklar, leta i menyn till "installera zip från SDCard"

12, trycker du på kameraknappen, nästa menynivå

13, beroende på omfattning av små nycklar, leta reda på menyn "välj zip från SDCard"

14, trycker du på kameraknappen, nästa menynivå

15, beroende på omfattning av små nycklar, leta i menyn till "RootXperia.zip"

16, tryck på kameraknappen, för att bestämma

17, beroende på omfattning av små nycklar, leta i menyn till "JA-Install RootXperia.zip"

18, tryck på kameraknappen, att bestämma, root-privilegier för att installera

19, tillbaka till roten menyn, välj den första "starta om systemet nu", bekräftas, telefonen startar automatiskt.

20, in i systemet för att se, har en super-behörigheter

Har extraherat alla lösenord är: zhw325
    Hi, My arc s is rooted and bl unlocked. Can someone guide me how to get recovery working on stock kernel. Thanks in advance.

Will be quite hard.
    Easiest way is to install Doom's kernel which includes it.
    You don't have to overclock it if you don't want to if that's the cause why you want to stay with the stock one.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk