• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide ROOT GAINED !!!!

Search This thread

Bblk420

Sep 25, 2021
there you go boot.img for miui_CAMELLIANGlobal_V12.0.6.0.RKSMIXM
since some others might need it, i attach the file to this post .. once again BE CAREFUL this is
ORIGINAL BOOT.IMG for RKSMIXM Miui version 12.0.6 .0
just rename it in: boot.img
rooted 😁. shout out to simika. if not for you, im still in "step 1." downloading the ROM 😂.
thanks for the help.

Attachments

• IMG_20210927_094525.jpg
    IMG_20210927_094525.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: simika

Bblk420

Sep 25, 2021
@simika
just one more thing. how can i pass safetynet checks? i checked and it says SafetyNet API Error. is there a work around for this?

Attachments

• IMG_20210927_094456.jpg
    IMG_20210927_094456.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 26

simika

May 19, 2012
Rome
Amazon Fire TV
rooted 😁. shout out to simika. if not for you, im still in "step 1." downloading the ROM 😂.
thanks for the help.
nice :)
now for the other problem is a more recent update from google that created that problem !!!
if you check few post behind i already talked about it ! there is a way to pass safetynet , follow the link reported and ask over there if you still have problems ! I solved it by following those steps!

Bblk420

Sep 25, 2021
nice :)
now for the other problem is a more recent update from google that created that problem !!!
if you check few post behind i already talked about it ! there is a way to pass safetynet , follow the link reported and ask over there if you still have problems ! I solved it by following those steps!

did you mean this one?
i tried this method, still Fails to pass safety net.
You will need some changes ... in magisk .
1. Change magisk name.
2. Activate magisk hide and select google services, google play and bank applications.
3. Install (in magisk) safety net fix 1.1.1 .
Check safety net in magisk. If it will be green, all should work. Else you can only change fingerprint .

but i found this one and it works like a charm.

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
I honestly don't know... but if anyone would try, the worst (probably) could be to fastboot the right boot.img again
interesting to know it was ok on ur old smartphone on my mia3 i have installed magisk via recovery. i switched from eu to global via stock recovery simply flashing official firmware. but i'm not sure that this metod change the boot.img. i'm planning to try, but now i prefere wait the miui13 update. anyway tnx

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
I confirm that global and era versione can be flashed without problema with miflash. I am rooted now, but safety net fail and that cause problems with Google authenticator. Simeone try magisk 23? With this i never gas problems. I Will try It by myself

the little mike

Oct 9, 2021
I confirm that global and era versione can be flashed without problema with miflash. I am rooted now, but safety net fail and that cause problems with Google authenticator. Simeone try magisk 23? With this i never gas problems. I Will try It by myself
I'm rooted with magisk 23, safetynet reports no issues. Only problem I've detected is that I cannot apply update V12.0.11.0.RKSEUXM, I think because phone is rooted

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
I'm rooted with magisk 23, safetynet reports no issues. Only problem I've detected is that I cannot apply update V12.0.11.0.RKSEUXM, I think because phone is rooted
i'm on 12.0.11.0. some feature in system setting are missing (for example control setting style that can we changed only with searching function). also aod menù setting page is missing. otherwise system is smooth and fast. so i prefere this. but i hope next update will be better

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
i'm on 12.0.11.0. some feature in system setting are missing (for example control setting style that can we changed only with searching function). also aod menù setting page is missing. otherwise system is smooth and fast. so i prefere this. but i hope next update will be better
hey can you give me 12.0.11.0 boot.img

AlexGhost67

Mar 23, 2013
Montréal
I everyone,
I've attempt to get my poco rooted. I've flash magisk like in tutorial and after rebooting Magisk manager said that magisk is installed, A/B Yes, Ramdisk Yes, ans SAR : yes. He said that a new version of application is avaible.
I test su in a terminal.. no prompt... I check in magisk logs : su: request rejected

I update the manager, patch the boot.img, flash again the boot file, and reboot. Same things...
magisk installed 23.0, A/B Yes, Ramdisk Yes, ans SAR : yes. Manager uptodate.
I test su in a terminal.. no prompt... I check in magisk logs : su: request rejected

If I test safetynet he said refused..
Can somebody help me to finalise this root process?

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
i dont understand your problems. if manager say magisk installed your phone is rooted. have you try rootcheck to test i instead of terminal? or titanium backup. or any other app that root. in terminal for enter in root mode you had to type adb shell

lololo2016

Sep 9, 2019
I need help. I want to run a ROM in Chinese BUT I NEED HELP WITH THIS.
Yesterday I went through the initial setup for miui 12.5.1 cn
But I catch a reboot when I open any application. I know the reason, but I can not change it via adb. HELP!!!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Today usnf version 2.1.1 has to be used.
    I honestly don't know... but if anyone would try, the worst (probably) could be to fastboot the right boot.img again
    interesting to know it was ok on ur old smartphone on my mia3 i have installed magisk via recovery. i switched from eu to global via stock recovery simply flashing official firmware. but i'm not sure that this metod change the boot.img. i'm planning to try, but now i prefere wait the miui13 update. anyway tnx
    Make this account just to say thanks. Incredible and easy tutorial. My Note 10 5G Global V12.0.6.0.RKSMIXM is now ROOTED!!! õ/
    THIS METHOD WORKS on both:
    POCO M3 Pro / Redmi Note 10 5G

hey guys.. wonderful news.. been trying here and there and IT WORKS FINALLY i gained root of POCO m3 Pro 5G !
    i'll write in steps how it works and post all files i've been using

DISCLAIMER as always.. " do it at your OWN risk , i won't be responsible if anything goes wrong, you might risk to brick your phone "

that said :

1 - unlock your bootloader .. it'll take 168 hours so the earlier the best
    if you don't know how to do it check XIAOMI bootloader unlock on xda

2 - download your rom (https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/miui/camellia/ get exactly the one you are on ) with this i mean YOU have to DOWNLOAD exactly the ROM you have in this moment installed on your smartphone, you can simply check your rom in settings!

3 - from the zip file extract boot.img

4 - get magisk ( i've used 22.1 and it worked.. you might try with the most recent but since it worked for me i suggest to use 22.1)
    now you need to patch original boot.img ( keep a copy of the original one )

5 - copy the patched boot.img you got from magisk and copy it to your pc

6 - VERY IMPORTANT get this "empty " vbmeta.img ( link at bottom of this post)

7 - now reboot your Smartphone in fastboot , you can do it in 2 ways:
    adb reboot bootloader
    or
    turn off poco and then keep pressed VOLUM DOWN and POWER

8 - fastboot commands:
    Code:
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

(you should get this response)
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img Sending 'vbmeta_a' (4 KB) OKAY [ 0.016s] Writing 'vbmeta_a' OKAY [ 0.000s]

now send patched boot.img ( rename it just like so )
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash boot boot.img Sending 'boot_a' (65536 KB) OKAY [ 1.524s] Writing 'boot_a' OKAY [ 0.224s]
    and finally :

Code:
    fastboot reboot

you will NOT get any

Dm-VERITY corruption on boot

you will get your POCO rooted as i show in the pictures!
    IF you have any questions ask.. i'm gonna upload PATCHED boot.img for MIUI Global EEA 12.0.8 stable ( so you get already a pacthed boot.img )
    i upload also ORIGINAL stock boot.img always from MIUI Global EEA 12.0.8 stable
    and i upload vbmeta.img empty !

enjoy it !!!

FILES : magisk_patched-22100_WInEw.img rename it to boot.img

[EDIT] added on 25 AUGUST 2021 BOOT.img and already MAGISK patched BOOT.img V12.0.10.0.RKSEUXM

AVOID auto firmware UPDATE by Xiaomi

follow this post:

with one exception, in point 8 I used this command:
    fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    This is know issue. You have "lite" version of adb/fastboot. The version with bigger files will support all parameters.
    Another week passed and I was finally able to root my Redmi note 10 5g from UK Vodafone. First I flashed the EEA latest rom V12.0.8.0.RKSEUXM. Than I followed the tutorial from the first page, with one exception, in point 8 I used this command:
    fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    As the command provided was not recognized.
    And I used the newest Magisk v23
    Hello! Do You know how to fix "dm verity is corrupt"?
    The correct flashing vbmeta.img should fix this problem.
    GOOGLE PAY WORKS... another good news 👍👍👍 @Kwiato