#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
~~~This is System-Less Root For Moto g4 Plus~~~
Tested :- XT1641 / XT1642 / XT1643
Pre-Requisite : Unlocking Bootloader Is Compulsory Before Proceeding
- Minimal ADB + Fastboot Drivers v1.3.1
- Motorola Device Manager Drivers v2.5.4
- TWRP 3.0.2-2 Recovery
- Modifieded Sysytem-less boot.img ( XT1641 / XT1643 )
- Modifieded Sysytem-less boot.img ( XT1642 )
- SuperSU v2.62-3 Beta For Marshmallow 6.0
1. Unlock your Bootloader Guide Here
2. Download SuperSU and copy it into INTERNAL SDCARD.
3. Flash Custom TWRP recovery Guide Here
4. Connect your phone with PC
5. Open Boot-loader on Phone
6. Extract Root-motog4-athena.zip and run ROOT.bat (it will flash custom boot.img)
7.Now Flash Supersu.zip From TWRP recovery.
***If you encounter errors with WI-FI - failing to stay on, passwords not saving, taking a long time to turn on, then you need to edit a line in build.prop
Video Guide :-
@yeshwanthvshenoy : TWRP and Unlock Guide
@Silesh.Nair @julioolares : Great Teasters
@vvaibhavv : For original boot.img
@morgenman42 : FOR XT1642 model patch boot.img
AMiT SiNGH : Video Tutorial
Dont Copy Files/Post Without Asking Me.
Give Proper Credits !!