Nothing will disappear. Only thing will change is you will get full control of your device
But before you do anything PL read about counter rise and how to reset it
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
For detail guide about how to root N7100 -
Post # 2 and 3 of above said thread
This guide basically written when there was only available method to root device was flashing chenglu's recovery, which was causing to raise flash counter 1 even after triangle away. That was due to samsung's bootloader for Note 2 which have autosum check for recovery. So if you are using any custom recovery your flash counter will raise to 1. Also read this if you want to use CWM recovery and want to reset counter at every boot.
Later Chainfire have introduce 'Cf Auto root' and in that case no need to use this tutorial as CF auto root package includes stock recovery.
Still this guide is useful who have flashed CWM and want to move to stock recovery with reseting counter '0'
Here is guide How to reset counter to '0' and keep device rooted
All credits to Chainfire and chenglu, without their amazing tool we can't have this......
-If you have rooted with CWM recovery
- Your device will have CWM recoovery with root access.
- Download this stock recovery OR This latest stock recovery from LL7 which believe to be patched by samsung.
- Flash with PC Odin for PDA tab.
- Reset counter with Triangle away
- Now your counter will be '0' and you will have now stock recovery but root access will be intact
- You will have binnary count '0' but system status still will be 'custom'
- Reboot to recovery, wipe cache and data
(this step is just for keeping status' official '
You can skip if you have too much data, as this status can be achieved even in semibricked condition by wiping from recovery Or by flashing stock rom from download mode. And in hard bricked this status can't be read ) important thing is to just keep count' 0'.
- You will have binary count '0' and current binary 'official' as well system status 'official'
- with latest bootloader you can't achieve system status 'official' with wipe cache and data too, in that case you may need to reflash stock ROM, reboot normally, play for 10 min and it should be 'official'
How to change system status 'Modified' to 'Normal' in device setting without factory reset.
you can enjoy full root access without worrying of warranty