• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Root Inew V3

Search This thread

Mouratti

Sep 26, 2011
Hello Guys

For everyone that try to root your phone, i root my inew v3 and works great!

You will need to download this program (chinese but its ok)
This is the link i will translate.
http://tugagadgets.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/how-to-root-inew-v3/

• 1.Download the program Shuame (have the link on website)
  • 2.Install and when pop up the splash screen with 2 buttons (chinese) click on the white.
  • 3.After that , and the phone conected to USB, click on top on ROOT button, and wait.
  • 4.This will run and take a few minutes, the phone will reboot one or more time. (For me on second reboot, ask for pin code (sim card) after i put the pin they finish)
  • 5.After that will appear a pop up that say is rooted.
  • 6.Then you can check the app Kinguser on your phone, and its done

PS: For me works great so, It's at your own risk USB DEBUG need

Last edited:

Elusivo

Oct 5, 2008
Shuame worked for me, the ui is a bit different (no white button to press, just a button that says root) and it failed on 1st time, maybe cause i din have the drives pre installed.
On 2nd try, and again after some 5/10mins, it was rooted ^^

I can't access the date/time settings to set them up, it gives error ... everybody has same problem?

Mouratti

Sep 26, 2011
Shuame worked for me, the ui is a bit different (no white button to press, just a button that says root) and it failed on 1st time, maybe cause i din have the drives pre installed.
On 2nd try, and again after some 5/10mins, it was rooted ^^

I can't access the date/time settings to set them up, it gives error ... everybody has same problem?

Well i just check now and i can't to, :crying:
But you can change the hour on clock, but date can't.
Maybe any app to do that.

PS: Did you try the reset factory?
Try clock sync apk but not resolve.

Last edited:

KM1954

Jan 18, 2014
Inew V3 Missing the developer options

Hello,

all.

I´m new here and have the following problem.

I got a new Inew V3 from China.

I want to root the phone, but I can´t find the developer options. Without this I can´t activate the debugging mode.

What can I doe?

It will be nice when somebody can help me.

Cheers

Klaus

nikstar1

Aug 20, 2013
Hello,

all.

I want to root the phone, but I can´t find the developer options. Without this I can´t activate the debugging mode.

What can I doe?

Cheers

Klaus
Go to the settings-about phone and tap 6-7 times on version number and you will see on screen that you are a programmer now. Then go back and you will found the developer options menu.

Reactions: KM1954

KM1954

Jan 18, 2014
Go to the settings-about phone and tap 6-7 times on version number and you will see on screen that you are a programmer now. Then go back and you will found the developer options menu.

Thank you for the info.

I tried it with my Inew V3 but it didn´t work.
I tried Z4root tool. This tool didn´t root my phone, but it shows me the hidden developer options.
After this I was able to activate debugging mode and with the tool Vroot 1.7.4 I rooted the Inew V3 very quick.

kgogos

Jul 4, 2014
INEW V3 Problem

Hello everybody,

I own an INEW V3 and i have the following problems:

before 2 weeks my device start to freezes and i had to take off the battery and put it back in order to turn it on again.

And unfortunately after several times it doesn't open at all.

I change firmware and it worked fine for a couple of hours, now i have the same problem!!!

The phone is fully charged!

I change firmware 3 times ( Versions: 1.0.4 - 1.0.8 - 1.1.1) and i have exactly the same problem.

Notice : if i cover the screen of the phone (after firmware change that works fine for some hours) the device imediatelly freezes and doesn't turn on!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys

For everyone that try to root your phone, i root my inew v3 and works great!

You will need to download this program (chinese but its ok)
    This is the link i will translate.
    http://tugagadgets.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/how-to-root-inew-v3/

• 1.Download the program Shuame (have the link on website)
    • 2.Install and when pop up the splash screen with 2 buttons (chinese) click on the white.
    • 3.After that , and the phone conected to USB, click on top on ROOT button, and wait.
    • 4.This will run and take a few minutes, the phone will reboot one or more time. (For me on second reboot, ask for pin code (sim card) after i put the pin they finish)
    • 5.After that will appear a pop up that say is rooted.
    • 6.Then you can check the app Kinguser on your phone, and its done

PS: For me works great so, It's at your own risk USB DEBUG need
    Hello,

all.

What can I doe?

Cheers

Klaus