[ROOT] iOS 14 emoji's (Android,JoyPixels,EmojiDex,FaceBook,Samsung,Twemo j i,Windows)

Just want to see who uses emojis more ????☺?

• ?

Votes: 287 76.5%
  • ?

Votes: 88 23.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

wewenk

Oct 26, 2010

Attachments

• S70215-165229.jpg
    S70215-165229.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 1,106

Kalfaris

Feb 16, 2017
I got the ios emojis but each time I use them they turn to the old ones anyone has any idea please and can helpme and thank you my phone is s7 edge

BoHasssoN

May 7, 2013
Emojis are broken in this... Unable to select skin tones and genders. (No little arrow under the emoji to select different gender/skin)
Its show me its work on all keyboards
Gboard, Swift Keyboard and Chrooma??

fa8b51edad146b99aeb8905f64f34d76.jpg

2d08dbd50933a233274f459c94e3a854.jpg

63a9b9eab0e5103e70b4eafcc33719d1.jpg

Also you cas see the united Nation Flag here
??

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

a080163cd2f12167cada16a9e825a05f.jpg

boilavera1980

Feb 19, 2015
Wow now those emoji work as they should even in chrome they show up correctly. Amazing! Flags look good to. Only the UN on didn't work somewhere on this thread.



This is some old codes for emoji its not support in android even when you change to apple emoji
And if anyone send it to apple iphone it will showen
I made a ttf file that support the old and new emoji

https://app.box.com/s/maqak2h41zufov6xixk5jgpxbw5u08zh

Check this out

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------



????????????
????????????
????????????
????????????
????????

usb2

May 28, 2010
Italia


This is some old codes for emoji its not support in android even when you change to apple emoji
And if anyone send it to apple iphone it will showen
I made a ttf file that support the old and new emoji

https://app.box.com/s/maqak2h41zufov6xixk5jgpxbw5u08zh

Check this out

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------



????????????
????????????
????????????
????????????
????????

I can't download this ttf. Tried with firefox, IE, chrome, chrome for android and jdowloader2. Is it possible a mirror link?

dallallero

Apr 13, 2015
Brescia
Does anyone know how or where to find HQ facebook emojis png?! I could try to build the emoji font, but I actually can't find all the emojis. Emojipedia doesn't help because every image, when downloaded, doesn't have the name in hex and rename them all would be insane.

lightninbug

Sep 17, 2009
Does anyone know how or where to find HQ facebook emojis png?! I could try to build the emoji font, but I actually can't find all the emojis. Emojipedia doesn't help because every image, when downloaded, doesn't have the name in hex and rename them all would be insane.

Same problem I have.

Brunidas

Feb 13, 2017
RickyBush_ (I would tag you but I don't know how) :crying:
Hello, first of all, I congratulate you, your work is excellent. :good:
And I want to ask if the Twemoji have been updated, I do not know whether for Unicode 10, but at least if version 2.2.3 :eek:
PS: I do not speak English :confused:

Reactions: nplezka

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have found iOS 14.5 emoji .ttf file. But I tried modifying my module for 14.2 to install it via magisk. It did install with all the new emojis, BUT the emojis are smaller and the top of all the emojis are clipped. I don't know how to edit the file to make it bigger and stop the clipping. I have attached my zip and the iOS 14.5.ttf file
    Good, maybe you need ask to pierrebordeau, he's maybe know how to fix those problems.
    Ok I will. Hopefully, the issue can be fixed and everyone can get 14.5 emojis early
    [URL=http://imgur.com/FwZPHnr] [/URL]
    “SOCIALS”
    IG: RickyBush_
    SNAP: RickyBush_555 ?
    Join the new Telegram group!
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
    If you like what I've done show some LOVE by hitting that thumbs up :good: Thanks :highfive:
    You could go one step further by buying me a slice of pizza! ?
    paypal.me/RickyBushIIXIXI
    Hey
    I decided to make a new thread just for stock fonts so it's easier/cleaner to find check out my Themed fonts if you haven't already. I've updated the packs to iOS10.2 :)
    Notice:
    ★ To the developers who use my work please give the right credits also link this thread
    ★ When sharing my work I would appreciate it if you shared the direct links to my thread/downloads as I like to keep track of the downloads also it helps build up traffic to this thread for more people to find it thanks
    Instructions:
    I. Back up existing NotoColorEmoji.ttf from /system/fonts (Recommended File Explorer)
    II. Download modded .ttf file (zip), extract the zip (Newer zips are flashable)
    III. Copy-paste modded .ttf file to the same location /system/fonts, overwriting the existing one. Change permissions to rw-r-r (0644) and reboot.
    IV. Enjoy your new emojis ;)
    Samsung Instructions:
    I. Back up existing NotoColorEmoji.ttf/SamsungColorEmoji.ttf from /system/fonts
    II. Download modded .ttf file (zip), extract the zip
    III. Copy-paste modded .ttf file to the same location /system/fonts, overwriting the existing one. Change permissions to rw-r-r (0644)
    IV. Copy-paste NotoColorEmoji.ttf change it to SamsungColorEmoji.ttf then reboot
    V. Enjoy your new emojis ;)

NEW iOS 14 (beta)
    NEW Samsung 2.5
    NEW Facebook 5.0
    NEW JoyPixels 6.0
    NEW Google 11 (13.1)
    NEW Unofficial iOS14
    How to get iOS Memoji Stickers!

I. iOS
    II. Flat iOS 10.2
    III. Samsung
    IV. Android
    V. Twemoji
    VI. EmojiOne
    VII. Windows 10
    VIII. FaceBook
    IX. LG
    X. Mozilla
    XI. EmojiDex
    Notice:
    I am not the copyright owner of the Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, LG, FaceBook, Mozilla emojis. The above names owns the copyrights. I have simply combined them and merged into an android font file.
    Credits:
    vXBaKeRXv for being awesome! ?

iOS 11.1 beta 2

If it wasn't for the loyal people who keeps showing LOVE I wouldn't bother uploding this so you have those to thank! :highfive:

Notice:
    ★ To the developers who use my work please give the right credits
    ★ When sharing my work I would appreciate it if you shared the direct links to my thread/downloads as I like to keep track of the downloads also it helps build up traffic to this thread for more people to find it thanks

Click here ?
    ???
    iOS 12.1 Beta (unicode 11)
    Notice:
    ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks :highfive:

sWYMhY1.jpg

Click ?
    ??????

If you like what I've done show some LOVE by hitting that thumbs up :good: Thanks :highfive:
    You could go one step further by buying me a slice of pizza! ???
    Hey guys I have made the iOS 10.2 final release but not going to share it yet as I need to find a good PNG compressor so I can reduce the file size just thought I'll keep you guys updated ???

I will only release it if this post gets 50 likes ??
    Just wondering how many people are still interested in this project?
    I was wondering if anyone would be interested in emojipedia unicode 13 mock-up .ttf? (iOS 14)
    Depending on the response to this post if people are still interested I will update new fonts once they're available!
    What fonts would you guys like to see here? ?

Edit:

Unofficial iOS14 with emojipedias unicode 13 mock-ups

Notice:
    ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks :highfive:

Credits:
    emojipedia for the mock-ups!

Join the new Telegram group!

ZfK9Mo5.jpg

Magisk module
    ???️⛓️?

SIZE TESTs
    155x155
    136x128
    128x128
    Please test the different sizes and let me know what one you prefer!

Check back to see ?

???????*♂️?*♀️*♂️**♀️**?*?*?*???*???????????????????????????????????????*?*??????️*⚧️

You could go one step further by buying me a slice of pizza! ???
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone