[ROOT] iOS 16.4 emojis (Google,JoyPixels,EmojiDex,FaceBook,Samsung,Twemoji,Windows)

Just want to see who uses emojis more ????☺?

• ?

Votes: 319 76.5%
  • ?

Votes: 98 23.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

seemebreakthis

Jun 6, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 11

🤗

iOS 15.4 beta (Unicode 14)👇

🥹🫠🫡🫢🫣🫤🫥🫰🫱🫲🫶🫵🫴🫳
🧌🩻🩼🪩🪪🪫🪬🪷🪸🪹🪺🫃🫄🫅🫗🫦🫧🫘🫙

APP: https://t.me/EmojiReplacerCommunity/12256

Beta app for Android 12: https://t.me/EmojiReplacerCommunity/22816

Unfortunately it doesn't work for stock android at the moment 🥲 Hope to find fixes soon! 🤞💚

If you like what I've done show some LOVE by hitting that thumbs up 👍 Thanks 🤝
You could go one step further by buying me a slice of pizza! 🍕🥷🐢😇💚

Hi @RickyBush_ !

Just to report, it works on my Mi 11 running MIUI 13 based on Android 12. I used the Beta App for Android 12, but I had to tweak things a little before it works.

When I generated the magisk module then tried to flash it, for my phone anyway the "Android 12" portion of file replacement failed. Upon checking your customize.sh, I realized you were trying to copy the .ttf file to /data/fonts/files/<whatever> folder. Tried manually doing it, yup, failed. I ended up having to remove the NotoColorEmoji.ttf that is ALREADY there (don't know how it got there in the first place), then a manual copy worked.

Then I went ahead and rebooted, and voila, everything worked. Thanks again !!

alagga

Nov 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Working perfectly on Samsung Android12.

Before this app I tried other modules, where I got problems that Gboard showed stock emojis within certain apps (WhatsApp/Messages). This is perfectly working, thank you very much 🙏🏿

ysr32

Nov 25, 2013
Hello. Will it work for changing WhatsApp's own emojis in android 12? Or does anyone have a different opinion on this?

biustech

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
I used the app and installed the ios 15.4 via magisk module. But the new emojis from 15.4 are not showing. Previous i had ios 14. Should I do manually?
Galaxy S10 Pie

Last edited:

TornSack

Jun 26, 2013
I used the app and installed the ios 15.4 via magisk module. But the new emojis from 15.4 are not showing. Previous i had ios 14. Should I do manually?
Galaxy S10 Pie
In Android 12 you have to manually delete the system fonts folder after you apply the Magisk module but before you reboot. You only need to do this at install, not at every reboot. root > data > fonts > files - delete the folder in there then reboot.

Reactions: Nothex

paper88

Oct 17, 2017
Zurich
OnePlus 10 Pro
Nothing Phone 1
In Android 12 you have to manually delete the system fonts folder after you apply the Magisk module but before you reboot. You only need to do this at install, not at every reboot. root > data > fonts > files - delete the folder in there then reboot.
This worked for me 1 day, after 1 day gboard switched back to stock android emojis.. I found already the manual in telegram from dev but all this stuff in this manual doesnt worked.. does someone know a fix for gboard?

Reactions: Nothex

David B.

Mar 25, 2016
Nexus 6
Google Pixel 3 XL
I haven't researched this thoroughly, but this sounds like something that would be a good candidate for doing with a Magisk module. Maybe to delete the emoji files in that directory on boot, or perhaps overlay to folder so that it always appears empty to the system?

Anyone have any ideas?

Also, for the people that deleted it and had it come back, did the emojis apply automatically, or did they only apply after a reboot?

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
For people having problems with android 11 emojis showing weird numbers and spaces (mostly when used without root) I made a fixed ttf file, it also includes emojis from the December patch (13.1)
For xiaomi users, please use the version available in theme store, name is "A11 emoji 2021"
Hey, can you please tell me the steps you took to remove the weird spaces. I'd like to do it to android 12 ttf, please and thank you :)

pierrebordeau

Oct 5, 2017
Hey, can you please tell me the steps you took to remove the weird spaces. I'd like to do it to android 12 ttf, please and thank you :)
I already did the android 12 file if you want, but I want to do it yourself you can install termux on your phone, and then there are some steps :
To modify the font
1- install termux from Google play
And make sure that the font you're going to edit inside downloads folder

2- open termux and type

termux-setup-storage
pkg install python
pip install fonttools
cd /storage
cd emulated
cd 0
cd Download
pyftsubset nameofthefont.ttf --unicodes=U+2000-2121,U+2123-F0000

Note that the cd steps might be different, for your phone, you can check the path using a file explorer
Also you'll need to allow termux to access files by going to the settings of your phone and by giving it the permission

Reactions: danial.aw

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
I already did the android 12 file if you want, but I want to do it yourself you can install termux on your phone, and then there are some steps :
To modify the font
1- install termux from Google play
And make sure that the font you're going to edit inside downloads folder

2- open termux and type

termux-setup-storage
pkg install python
pip install fonttools
cd /storage
cd emulated
cd 0
cd Download
pyftsubset nameofthefont.ttf --unicodes=U+2000-2121,U+2123-F0000

Note that the cd steps might be different, for your phone, you can check the path using a file explorer
Also you'll need to allow termux to access files by going to the settings of your phone and by giving it the permission

Thanks for the instructions!

Since you have it already made it would be very helpful if you could just share that here as well :) I'm sure others will appreciate it as well

pierrebordeau

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for the instructions!

Since you have it already made it would be very helpful if you could just share that here as well :) I'm sure others will appreciate it as well
I think it is the newer version, let me know of some emojis are missing :
Also, if you're using a Xiaomi phone, I already made this file available in the official theme store, to make it easy to install.
Just search for Android 12 Emojis, my creator name is pierre7

Attachments

• android12Lemojis.ttf
    9.4 MB · Views: 561
Last edited:
Reactions: danial.aw

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've installed this first time on my new A12 phone (had it previously on older android before) via Magisk but the emojis are not replaced in Google Keyboard nor in Messenger.
    I've removed the folders from the location as you mentioned and rebooted but it is still the same.
    Do I have to replace/delete some other files or does this not work in Google Keyboard anymore?

Edit: Found this on Telegram but it didn't work.
    I also tried to replace the actual NotoColorEmoji.ttf inside the random file folder name but same result. Emojis are not replaced.
    Can it be issue be related to that that my GBoard was preinstalled on phone? (Running Nothing Phone (1))
    Thank you for the hint to rboard. I recently ran into the problem that emojis on whatsapp facebook etc. suddenly changed (I'm not sure why though, it worked for years). I'm one OneUI 5.1 / Samsung S20 FE Android 13.

I tried to manually edit the flag_value.xml, but every time I reopened gboard it got reverted.

Using rboard I could fix it (strangely not in the first run when activating the flag, but in the second run it somehow worked).

“SOCIALS”
    IG: RickyBush_
    SNAP: RickyBush_555 ?
    Join the new Telegram group!
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
    If you like what I've done show some LOVE by hitting that thumbs up 👍 Thanks 😇💚
    You could go one step further by buying me a slice of pizza! 🍕🥷🐢😇💚
    paypal.me/RickyBushIIXIXI

Hey
    I decided to make a new thread just for stock fonts so it's easier/cleaner to find check out my Themed fonts if you haven't already. I've updated the packs to iOS10.2 :)
    Notice:
    ★ To the developers who use my work please give the right credits also link this thread
    ★ When sharing my work I would appreciate it if you shared the direct links to my thread/downloads as I like to keep track of the downloads also it helps build up traffic to this thread for more people to find it thanks
    Instructions:
    I. Back up existing NotoColorEmoji.ttf from /system/fonts (Recommended File Explorer)
    II. Download modded .ttf file (zip), extract the zip (Newer zips are flashable)
    III. Copy-paste modded .ttf file to the same location /system/fonts, overwriting the existing one. Change permissions to rw-r-r (0644) and reboot.
    IV. Enjoy your new emojis ;)
    Samsung Instructions:
    I. Back up existing NotoColorEmoji.ttf/SamsungColorEmoji.ttf from /system/fonts
    II. Download modded .ttf file (zip), extract the zip
    III. Copy-paste modded .ttf file to the same location /system/fonts, overwriting the existing one. Change permissions to rw-r-r (0644)
    IV. Copy-paste NotoColorEmoji.ttf change it to SamsungColorEmoji.ttf then reboot
    V. Enjoy your new emojis ;)

Emoji Replacer 😬 APP DOWNLOAD

NEW iOS 16.4 beta
    NEW Samsung 2.5
    NEW Facebook 5.0
    NEW JoyPixels 6.0
    NEW Google 11 (13.1)
    How to get iOS Memoji Stickers!

I. iOS
    II. Flat iOS 10.2
    III. Samsung
    IV. Android
    V. Twemoji
    VI. EmojiOne
    VII. Windows 10
    VIII. FaceBook
    IX. LG
    X. Mozilla
    XI. EmojiDex
    Notice:
    I am not the copyright owner of the Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, LG, FaceBook, Mozilla emojis. The above names owns the copyrights. I have simply combined them and merged into an android font file.
    Credits:
    vXBaKeRXv for being awesome! ?

iOS 11.1 beta 2

If it wasn't for the loyal people who keeps showing LOVE I wouldn't bother uploding this so you have those to thank! :highfive:

Notice:
    ★ To the developers who use my work please give the right credits
    ★ When sharing my work I would appreciate it if you shared the direct links to my thread/downloads as I like to keep track of the downloads also it helps build up traffic to this thread for more people to find it thanks

Click here ?
    ???
    iOS 12.1 Beta (unicode 11)
    Notice:
    ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks :highfive:

sWYMhY1.jpg

Click ?
    ??????

If you like what I've done show some LOVE by hitting that thumbs up :good: Thanks :highfive:
    You could go one step further by buying me a slice of pizza! ???
    Hey guys I have made the iOS 10.2 final release but not going to share it yet as I need to find a good PNG compressor so I can reduce the file size just thought I'll keep you guys updated ???

I will only release it if this post gets 50 likes ??
    Just wondering how many people are still interested in this project?
    I was wondering if anyone would be interested in emojipedia unicode 13 mock-up .ttf? (iOS 14)
    Depending on the response to this post if people are still interested I will update new fonts once they're available!
    What fonts would you guys like to see here? ?

Edit:

Unofficial iOS14 with emojipedias unicode 13 mock-ups

Notice:
    ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks :highfive:

Credits:
    emojipedia for the mock-ups!

Join the new Telegram group!

ZfK9Mo5.jpg

Magisk module
    ???️⛓️?

SIZE TESTs
    155x155
    136x128
    128x128
    Please test the different sizes and let me know what one you prefer!

Check back to see ?

???????*♂️?*♀️*♂️**♀️**?*?*?*???*???????????????????????????????????????*?*??????️*⚧️

If you like what I've done show some LOVE by hitting that thumbs up :good: Thanks :highfive:
    You could go one step further by buying me a slice of pizza! ???