• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Root J6+ or [Mod Edit: Content Removed].

Search This thread

hakli

Dec 6, 2021
Hello, I have some problems with my j6+, and I wanted to ask you. I tired to root using EFTSU_Flash but after rooting the application I couldn't add a password to the phone, It ask me add the previous password,

The second problem I am facing is that,[Mod Edit: Content Removed].

I [Mod Edit: Content Removed].

What is the safest way to root the phone without putting it into a boot loop.

looking for your replies.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

xdausr11

Dec 22, 2018
Moto G 2014
Moto G4
Carefull with EFTSU, my internet security reports malicious content when trying to download the tool. Your report sounds like a phishing attempt to me.

hakli

Dec 6, 2021
Carefull with EFTSU, my internet security reports malicious content when trying to download the tool. Your report sounds like a phishing attempt to me.
I tired EFTSU , and everything was working properly. And the phone is rooted but I can add a password, the EFTSU already had password on it, when I tired to enable developer option , it was asking for a password. After some days I installed the custom rom, and everything is working properly. And If they hacked me what are they going to get. :)

xdausr11

Dec 22, 2018
Moto G 2014
Moto G4
Well, you opened a door to someone. Hopefully you do not use payment options on your phone. In general being that careless about my points seems disturbing. Root is not that important. And there are safe options for root.

Reactions: hakli

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, you opened a door to someone. Hopefully you do not use payment options on your phone. In general being that careless about my points seems disturbing. Root is not that important. And there are safe options for root.