Root Leagoo t10

Search This thread

Black_p3

Aug 6, 2016
So here's the tep by step guide how to Root Leagoo t10... (Thanks to coolkillermax for cooperation)

Unlock the bootloader (Unlock will Factory reset Erase all internal data so beware and backup you important DATA before do it)
1. install PdaNet drivers on your windows OS system (Ask google & get It)
2. download fastboot here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0MKgCbUM0itSUhpUklCTFpzWkE/view & instalL fastboot program folder than will get 4 files
2. turn off the phone
3. hold the volume up button and insert the usb cable to connect to the pc
4. the phone starts at that point to STOCK recovery mode and using volume key select to reboot to bootloader.
5. than find ADB folder on your computer than open it than press shift+right click mouse to "open command window here"
6. command "fastboot devices" to see if the drivers are ok) and use the command "fastboot oem unlock" to unlock the bootloader
7. now the phone asks if you really want to unlock it so put in yes using volume key to select
8. Phone will stuck or hang at Fastboot mode 3 selection, than if more than 5 minute just force press power button to reboot or give in the command on your PC "fastboot reboot"
8. The bootloader is unlocked (when starting, the phone shows that its been unlocked)

For root

1.Download TWRP here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By1jTvBbOoCxQ1JNZEkyYmt0dVU/view
2.Download SUperSU here http://www.supersu.com/download select latest Zip to download
3.Put TWRP recovery.img into same ADB folder PC (the folder where that fastboot program is) and rename it to TWRP.img
4.Put SuperSU in phone internal storage or SD Card
5.boot to bootloader same method as above
6.Go into ADB folder press shift+right click mouse to "open command windows here" : command "fastboot boot TWRP.img"
7.You will see TWRP success & in TWRP install the SuperSU zip (I used 2.82)
8.reboot to system and enjoy...
(9. The TWRP recovery will be overwritten (if flashed, which we didn't in this guide) by the default recovery on boot but the Root will stay...)

At this point I already sold my Leagoo t10 so I won't be capable to test any new guides if asked...

Last edited:
Reactions: fragilus

Black_p3

Aug 6, 2016
Leagoo T10 software

It would be also helpful to point me to a webpage where I can find some firmware or other software for t10 beacuse I have trouble finding anything for t10 even on the Leagoo webside...

Thanks.

Stefano0426

Jul 19, 2017
It would be also helpful to point me to a webpage where I can find some firmware or other software for t10 beacuse I have trouble finding anything for t10 even on the Leagoo webside...

Thanks.

no hay nada en la web del t10, es muy nuevo, estoy pensando en comprarmelo que te a parecido y la camara es buena de noche.

Black_p3

Aug 6, 2016
Here is the full way how to do it...
1. Unlock the bootloader...
1.1 install PdaNet drivers on your win system (you will need also ADB and fastboot)
1.2 boot to bootloader
1.2.1 turn off the phone
1.2.2 hold the volume up button and insert the usb cable to connect to the pc
1.2.3 the phone starts at that point to recovery mode and after it reboot to bootloader (from recovery)
1.3 then use the basic fastboot program (command "fastboot devices" to see if the drivers are ok) and use the command "fastboot oem unlock" to unlock the bootloader
1.4 now the phone asks if you really want to unlock it so put in yes
1.5 The bootloader is unlocked (when starting, the phone shows that its been unlocked)

2. Download the TWRP from the link Alpha232 gave (it's for LG K10 but it works) in this diskussion https://xdaforums.com/general/help/leagoo-t10-help-bootloader-unlock-t3629793

3 Root
3.1 boot to bootloader
3.2 run twrp: command "fastboot boot <image name>"
3.3 in TWRP install the SuperSU zip (I used 2.82)
4.4 reboot to system and enjoy... :)

Black_p3

Aug 6, 2016
I forgot to mention that to unlock the bootloader you have to activate developer options on your phone (push built number several times) and turn "OEM unlocking" on (in developer options)

lurol

Mar 28, 2012
Thanks a lot for all these information
You worked hard for that

I haven't received mine yet, I hope that it'll be a success for me too :)

Black_p3

Aug 6, 2016
I heard some rumors that the T10 was badly selling and that there will be no OS updates because of that... I hope it's not true but there were some signs of that, for example the T10 was not mentioned on the official Leagoo website for a long time after it came out and was added only recently...

That was the reason I didn't bother trying to root through MAGISK which would allow updates...

As I said I hope it's not true because it's a really good phone for a great price... (And it's the only one in this price/performance category with SD card support)

Reactions: coolkillermax

coolkillermax

Nov 12, 2012
Malaysia
I heard some rumors that the T10 was badly selling and that there will be no OS updates because of that... I hope it's not true but there were some signs of that, for example the T10 was not mentioned on the official Leagoo website for a long time after it came out and was added only recently...

That was the reason I didn't bother trying to root through MAGISK which would allow updates...

As I said I hope it's not true because it's a really good phone for a great price... (And it's the only one in this price/performance category with SD card support)

Thanks for good input,:good: can you give link how to use MAGISK to have same access like root ?

Black_p3

Aug 6, 2016
As I said I haven't tried it myself but there are guides on the XDA forums how to do it... A friend of mine is using MAGISK for root access on another phone and it's working for him...

coolkillermax

Nov 12, 2012
Malaysia
As I said I haven't tried it myself but there are guides on the XDA forums how to do it... A friend of mine is using MAGISK for root access on another phone and it's working for him...

Oh... Really ? Sorry & i did not notice... My SD card is class 10 card but failed format as internal so Is it Your phone SD card can format as internal ? What type of SD card is working ?

Black_p3

Aug 6, 2016
Be careful with the SD card... I had my 128 GB class 10 U1 formated as internal with my T10 (it was working fine), then I wanted to format it as regular SD and something went wrong by that process... The card is absolutely unusable now (I tried many solutions I found on the web but none worked...). Now I have an 64 class 10 inserted and using it without the internal format and the 32 GB internal storage is enough for me now...

coolkillermax

Nov 12, 2012
Malaysia
Be careful with the SD card... I had my 128 GB class 10 U1 formated as internal with my T10 (it was working fine), then I wanted to format it as regular SD and something went wrong by that process... The card is absolutely unusable now (I tried many solutions I found on the web but none worked...). Now I have an 64 class 10 inserted and using it without the internal format and the 32 GB internal storage is enough for me now...

oh that's good info & did u put your 128gb sd card to other phone to format it ? hope this help u...

My issue is different- my 32GB class 10 sd during format as internal just until 20% than will show " could not erase sd card" so just can format as normal external storage…

can i know your128gb U1 sd card is it same as UHS card ?

Sent from my Lenovo S920 using xda premium

Black_p3

Aug 6, 2016
I tried almost everything possible with that SD card. Formating in other devices said that the card is write protected... I inserted it to my notebook and tried to remove the write protection by many means like through regedit, low level formating and so on but nothing helped... Finally I gave up... I don't know exactly how the issue happen but I remember that after formating the card, the phone was still listing the card as internal and I gave the command to forget it while it was inserted in my T10 and I believe that could be the reason that created that mess... (So don't do that, the forget function I mean)

Both cards I used were SDXC so maybe your 32 SDHC isn't compatible to be formated as internal memory but you should try to erase the card first if it gives you that error...

Black_p3

Aug 6, 2016
By the way... Have you used MAGISK yet? Did it work? As I said I used normal root (installed supurSu zip from booted recovery) so I won't try that now...

Black_p3

Aug 6, 2016
oh that's good info & did u put your 128gb sd card to other phone to format it ? hope this help u...

My issue is different- my 32GB class 10 sd during format as internal just until 20% than will show " could not erase sd card" so just can format as normal external storage…

U1 is the UHS class (10MB/s minimum write speed).... (There is also U3 class which is 30/s)

By the way... Have you used MAGISK yet? Did it work? As I said I used normal root (installed supurSu zip from booted recovery) so I won't try that now...

Black_p3

Aug 6, 2016

And actually that was the same error I got when I destroyed my card... I hope that it's not the same situation... :)

lurol

Mar 28, 2012
Hi. Yes I have received it and I am very glad with it. Not perfect as the quality of the sound is not very fine. The notification LED is too discreet too. But It is totally stable, and given the price I paid for it I do no regret.
I haven't yet had enough time to try to root it. This is something that I do not do everyday... So I want to be concentrated before starting...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So here's the tep by step guide how to Root Leagoo t10... (Thanks to coolkillermax for cooperation)

Unlock the bootloader (Unlock will Factory reset Erase all internal data so beware and backup you important DATA before do it)
    1. install PdaNet drivers on your windows OS system (Ask google & get It)
    2. download fastboot here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0MKgCbUM0itSUhpUklCTFpzWkE/view & instalL fastboot program folder than will get 4 files
    2. turn off the phone
    3. hold the volume up button and insert the usb cable to connect to the pc
    4. the phone starts at that point to STOCK recovery mode and using volume key select to reboot to bootloader.
    5. than find ADB folder on your computer than open it than press shift+right click mouse to "open command window here"
    6. command "fastboot devices" to see if the drivers are ok) and use the command "fastboot oem unlock" to unlock the bootloader
    7. now the phone asks if you really want to unlock it so put in yes using volume key to select
    8. Phone will stuck or hang at Fastboot mode 3 selection, than if more than 5 minute just force press power button to reboot or give in the command on your PC "fastboot reboot"
    8. The bootloader is unlocked (when starting, the phone shows that its been unlocked)

For root

1.Download TWRP here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By1jTvBbOoCxQ1JNZEkyYmt0dVU/view
    2.Download SUperSU here http://www.supersu.com/download select latest Zip to download
    3.Put TWRP recovery.img into same ADB folder PC (the folder where that fastboot program is) and rename it to TWRP.img
    4.Put SuperSU in phone internal storage or SD Card
    5.boot to bootloader same method as above
    6.Go into ADB folder press shift+right click mouse to "open command windows here" : command "fastboot boot TWRP.img"
    7.You will see TWRP success & in TWRP install the SuperSU zip (I used 2.82)
    8.reboot to system and enjoy...
    (9. The TWRP recovery will be overwritten (if flashed, which we didn't in this guide) by the default recovery on boot but the Root will stay...)

At this point I already sold my Leagoo t10 so I won't be capable to test any new guides if asked...

Just help to install n testing send voice notes hear it is it loud enough seem your device already updated... I appreciate that n thanks in advance.

I tested it... The volume is not too high but the voice message could be understood...

It's a long discussion to read through (the link you send) but I'm confident that anything you need is there...