• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

ROOT LG Optimus LTE LU6200 ICS 4.0.4 Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SHaDoHaCK

Sep 30, 2006
I have LG Optimus LTE LU6200 ICS 4.0.4

i tried many root applications NOT WORK !!!

i don't need to downgrade to gangerbird

is there any root for LG Optimus LTE LU6200 ICS without downgrade ??

i need root for add fonts only "arabic fonts"

thank alot :laugh:

dyurdz

Jun 29, 2010
Manila
Which version of ICS do you have? There are versions that are just not rootable, at least for now. Even other firmwares need to be rooted several times before being successful. For me, I was lucky with Official ICS v161. I managed to root it with TPSparkyRoot in just 1 try. It may have been luck too, but who knows? I have only done it once. Search the forums for the links.

Reactions: optimuslte

Cromson

Jan 18, 2008
Kunming / China - 昆明 / 中国

From which chinese website did you get that, Link please?

CM9 for LU6200

In the last / first RC version there is GPRS/Data Network not working, also it has old baseband/firmware version.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Already found the site you got this from: http://bbs.gfan.com/android-4484303-1-1.html

Same version, i tried today. Let me know if GPRS is working for you.

thanks

Last edited:

SHaDoHaCK

Sep 30, 2006
thank you ; download mode still work , revert to stock firmware its great firmware and remove korean apps

now i need to replace dialpad and remove faceHD from status bar

chuyennho184

Jul 18, 2010
Ho Chi Minh
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Hi huuhung1178! I think you should downgrade to version 142, do root & make recovery in version 142. Copy rom cook to sdcard to flash by cwm.
And here the link for root & recovery version 142:
Download & extract rar file. There are 2 folder: Root & recovery.
1.Root: Connect your phone to pc & check usb debugging on your phone, click on file TPSparkyRoot.bat & do as instruction in pc screen. Remember is reboot finish, press any button to continue.
2. Recovery: Connect your phone to pc & check usb debugging on your phone, do as instruction in pc screen.

Link for rom version 142: Flask by kdz.

Last edited:

aatish

Jan 23, 2008
Hi huuhung1178! I think you should downgrade to version 142, do root & make recovery in version 142. Copy rom cook to sdcard to flash by cwm.
And here the link for root & recovery version 142:

Download & extract rar file. There are 2 folder: Root & recovery.
1.Root: Connect your phone to pc & check usb debugging on your phone, click on file TPSparkyRoot.bat & do as instruction in pc screen. Remember is reboot finish, press any button to continue.
2. Recovery: Connect your phone to pc & check usb debugging on your phone, do as instruction in pc screen.

Link for rom version 142: Flask by kdz.

The mediafire links are old and file is deleted .... can you upload to somewhere else? for others to us? thanks in advance!

chuyennho184

Jul 18, 2010
Ho Chi Minh
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts