[ROOT][LOLLIPOP] Root your Android One without PC | ALL IN ONE Package | No BL Unlock

Search This thread

musfiqus

Apr 9, 2013
Dhaka

All In One Root Package | Root your Android One without any PC, without Unlocking bootloader

ll5TEJol.jpg

Many users want to Root their Android One but many of them don't have any PC. It was impossible to Root the Android One without PC but that's not the case anymore! I'm presenting you my All in One Package which will help you to root your Android One, install custom recocery without PC, without unlocking the bootloader.

Download Link: AndroidFileHost

Steps:
  • Download the zip from the link given above.
  • Extract the zip to your SDCARD
  • Open the KingRoot folder and install Kingroot
  • Open KingRoot and root your phone. (It's in Chinese, I'll upload the English version if I find any)
  • After finishing the rooting process, install flashify.
  • Open flashify and flash the phillz recovery.img file from the Recovery folder
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Now flash the SuperSU zip file from the SuperSU folder.
  • Reboot and uninstall Kingroot and other Chinese bloatwares :p
  • Enjoy your rooted phone

Credits:
  • Kingroot for the Kingroot app
  • @OdSazib for the Phillz recovery
  • @Chainfire for SuperSu
  • @cgollner for flashify app

Last edited:

echoleak.com

Oct 28, 2014
Jammu
echoleak.com

All In One Root Package | Root your Android One without any PC, without Unlocking bootloader

ll5TEJol.jpg

Many users want to Root their Android One but many of them don't have any PC. It was impossible to Root the Android One without PC but that's not the case anymore! I'm presenting you my All in One Package which will help you to root your Android One, install custom recocery without PC, without unlocking the bootloader.

Steps:
  • Open KingRoot and root your phone. (It's in Chinese, I'll upload the English version if I find any)
  • Reboot to recovery

Credits:
  • @Chainfire for SuperSu
Update the link plzzzz
okk! working

Last edited:

xenreon

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jun 2, 2014
Thanks to you, now I have a rooted a1 :D

Update: had some trouble with supersu but now everything is okay. I think even after uninstalling kingroot apps they prevent supersu from updating the binary. I solved that by flashing latest beta of supersu which is 2.49, so I suggest you to attach that instead of version 2.46. Also I suggest you to attach rashr instead of flashify

Last edited:

Sachin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Mysuru, Karnataka
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Ia it true flash phillz recovery take a long time to finish

Huh? On what terms you're referring?
Like flashing / wiping etc?
Yeah, Philz took some more time than TWRP in the terms of flashing, wiping, etc....

BTW, TWRP is faster than Philz, I would like to suggest you TWRP.
Meantime, I ain't blaming /degrading Philz.. It's the stable recovery we ever got.

I was also a Philz user, but shifted to TWRP Since then...
You know, TWRP got new features like ota installer and etc, which makes you flashing OTA's on the go simple.

Use this TWRP - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24562946973632081

Last edited:

derosam86

Jan 31, 2017
Help Please

I have an Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 3 A517VL and have found nothing able to root this phone. Can you please help me out

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ll5TEJol.jpg

Steps:
    • Reboot to recovery

Credits:
    • @Chainfire for SuperSu
    Thanks to you, now I have a rooted a1 :D

Update: had some trouble with supersu but now everything is okay. I think even after uninstalling kingroot apps they prevent supersu from updating the binary. I solved that by flashing latest beta of supersu which is 2.49, so I suggest you to attach that instead of version 2.46. Also I suggest you to attach rashr instead of flashify
    Can't rootcanvas a1 it says no strategy available
    My Lenovo tab 37 essantal not having custom rom
    ant it is no rooting
    Root Without PC Note 3

This method was wrote for Android one devices.
    Not for the Samsung Note 3.
    You could check Note 3 forums.
    If you look at the apk called "Root Without PC" that can be downloaded from the Play Store it indicates that the Note 3 is one of MANY devices that can be rooted by a number of different root exploits. Step One is "Download the zip by searching Root any lollipop device xda on google." The first link Google supplies sent me, and others to this page. After that there are several steps: Install KingRoot, Install Flashify, Flash phillz recovery.img, reboot, flash SU binary.

Yes, this method apparently was written for Android one devices, but seemingly has been expanded to others.

For the Note 3 the #1 method listed is KingRoot. I'm here because I'm trying this method because it's where the developer of the All In One package sent me, and because a year and a half of trying other methods to root my Note 3 have failed. So far this method has failed as well. KingRoot appears to not fully install at about 40% and a red icon appear with lots of Chinese characters. and an icon like an envelope and an error # 15143?????.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

On Page 3 of this thread senior member sachin_n says this method is not for the Note 3. I came to xda by following step one in "Root Without PC" and downloaded the zip, extracted it, but can't get KingRoot to finish installing. It seems to quit around 35-40% and displays this error. Is the number significant. I can't read the Chinese.

What does this mean? I've uninstalled KingRoot and reinstalled. AFAIK it never finishes installing.

I found a newer version 5.0.5 of KingRoot but it didn't work. At least it told me in English that it didn't work ;) It then indicated I could make a request to hurry up development of an exploit for my phone. Honestly, this whole scenario aggravates me to no end. I know I'm 'preaching to the choir' but Samsung and Verizon have no business telling my I can't root my phone and get rid of all their junk.