• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Root m21 letest android 11 one UI 3

Search This thread

IamRajnaik

Nov 22, 2020
Samsung Galaxy M21
Read everything carefully

This method is for if u already rooted m21 and unlocked bootloader and not able to update device

If you not rooted or unlocked bootloader your m21 before
And updated to letest android 11
Good news ..just follow my last thred and put there letest file given below

1.Create full device backup using smart switch (pc)
2.Download letest m21 android 11 firmware (which is around 4 GB)
3.Flash all those files using Odin
(Make sure u use HOME.CSC IT WILL not delete your files)
4.Restart phone
Follow everything it says in biggining without internet

8. Now oem unlock option must come in developer setting

9.turn off phone ..go to download mode
Flash file which is given below

That's it
https://t.me/SamsungGalaxyM21Discussion/135695

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210202-153458_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20210202-153458_Settings.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Reactions: cms.farhan

mehediceps

Feb 11, 2015
Sylhet
LG Nexus 5X
Realme 7 Pro
Atlast I suceeded to install Enegized Protection module on my phone and ads are completely blocked. Ainur Narsil didn't work; couldn't control volime level by volume button. So I go for viper4android fx and it works perfectly in compatibility mode. Thats the beauty of a rooted android phone. The most annoying things of this phone were lots of ads and lack of audio boost up, which are now solved. I use my own root file (as I'm not from India) and the idea is taken from you, so all credts to you. Thanks again. Take care.

IamRajnaik

Nov 22, 2020
Samsung Galaxy M21
Atlast I suceeded to install Enegized Protection module on my phone and ads are completely blocked. Ainur Narsil didn't work; couldn't control volime level by volume button. So I go for viper4android fx and it works perfectly in compatibility mode. Thats the beauty of a rooted android phone. The most annoying things of this phone were lots of ads and lack of audio boost up, which are now solved. I use my own root file (as I'm not from India) and the idea is taken from you, so all credts to you. Thanks again. Take care.
Ainur narsil working to you ?

kmaljane

Nov 14, 2014
Thanks a lot. It's working fine in one ui 3.0 . I rooted my m21 for adblocking mainly. Can you suggest some adblocking Magick module? Not apk.
You can adblock without rooting thanks to some using 3rd parties DSN service providing (DNS-over-TLS), I use adguard (russian based) by adding "dns.adguard.com" as a private DNS in "settings > connections > more connection settings > Private DNS". there are other services. NexdDNS is another service that I come accross.

Reactions: mehediceps

Fredin_

Feb 19, 2018
Samsung Galaxy M21
This is noob question but when it comes to 2nd step . Should i get AP from here ? ( https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-m21/firmware/#SM-M215F ) (i saw some other tutorials where people took AP file and patched it with magisk or something)
In short, yes.

AP contains most of the partitions of your device, the boot partition which is patched to root with magisk is also inside AP, so in those guides they're patching the boot file and then flashing it to the ap block.

While flashing stock you are flashing all the partitions that are in ap block and when you are rooting(using magisk) you are only flashing the boot image in the ap block.

In this case (for flashing stock rom) you need to flash the AP file along with BL, CP and CSC files you get after downloading the stock rom (from the link you mentioned above) in their respective place in odin.

MurderedVoid

Jul 12, 2021

This method is for if u already rooted m21 and unlocked bootloader and not able to update device

(it will delete all internal files make sure backup)
4.Restart phone

5.change date to 10 Dec 2020
(Turn off auto update , automatic time)
6.open developer option (using tap tap tap )
Usb debugging ON
7.connect to wifi
And check for device update

8. Now oem unlock option must come in developer setting (if didn't come keep restarting till it's come )

That's it
Hey, does this still work with the latest firmware?

cms.farhan

Jul 24, 2021
Sylhet, Bangladesh

(it will delete all internal files make sure backup)
4.Restart phone

5.change date to 10 Dec 2020
(Turn off auto update , automatic time)
6.open developer option (using tap tap tap )
Usb debugging ON
7.connect to wifi
And check for device update

8. Now oem unlock option must come in developer setting (if didn't come keep restarting till it's come )

That's it
Hello there, i want to root my m21 samsung android 11. I have never rooted my fon before. I turned on developer mode and oem unlocking. What to do now? Should i flash this attached file using odin? Is it okay or i have to unlock bootloader? Plz reply asap

IamRajnaik

Nov 22, 2020
Samsung Galaxy M21

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Working Saaar! :love: ( Galaxy M21 2021 Edition | SM-M215G/DS )

UPDATE1:
    1> :cry: Bootloop happened
    2> Then Stock Recovery screen came up- Erase App Data!
    3> Then Reboot happened (Safe Mode) , asked to Factory Reset
    4> Factory Rest done.
    5> Now not booting (ONLY OFFICIAL RELEASED BINARIES ALLOWED TO BE FLASHED Message)
    I will try again.
    The solution is pretty easy. (I had the same problem while flashing twrp and Custom ROM on this particular device)

Whenever this happens, OEM unlocking option in developer options is not visible.
    (even if you have unlocked the bootloader.)

Solution:

Enable WiFi, then going to settings changing the date and time by 10 days and finally go to check for updates and tap on update (it will say "error" or "failed to install" or something similar. Don't worry, this is expected.)
    Next go to developer option and you can see OEM unlocking is now visible.

To test if its working, try flashing something.

If its still not working then your Knox Security (e-fuse) has tripped. You can't do anything apart from going to a repair center or manufacturer.

(Make sure u use HOME.CSC IT WILL not delete your files)
    4.Restart phone

8. Now oem unlock option must come in developer setting

That's it
    https://t.me/SamsungGalaxyM21Discussion/135695
    Thanks a lot. It's working fine in one ui 3.0 . I rooted my m21 for adblocking mainly. Can you suggest some adblocking Magick module? Not apk.
    Energised module ...is best...even block ads from ap
    and what abot Ainur Narsil? volume buttons are not working after install this module. any help or idea regarding this?
    Ya ainur narsil don't work
    Bu ainur sauron installed properly and working fine
    You can adblock without rooting thanks to some using 3rd parties DSN service providing (DNS-over-TLS), I use adguard (russian based) by adding "dns.adguard.com" as a private DNS in "settings > connections > more connection settings > Private DNS". there are other services. NexdDNS is another service that I come accross.