• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Root Master——ROOT Your Devices Without PC

Search This thread

zhanggm

Oct 28, 2014
This app is not developed by me,I fount it on Youtube.

The developer come from China. It can root many Samsung and Huawei devices. If you have a Samsung or Huawei and Lenovo devices,You can try it!
After root success,it will auto install Superuser on your devices.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Dowmload:View attachment 2988097

Last edited:

idexample

May 7, 2011
London
Y550 root

Fails on Huawei ascend y550 ��
Any chance of a fix please op? ��
I tried before on a Ascend P2 various Chinese apk for rooting and found 2 working but do't remember which, you should search on Baidu market, snap pea or other Chinese and you will find for sure, when opening the application usually there are 3 options , buttons to choose , root, reroot , unroot or a short explanation of the process , but mostly in Chinese language .
Personally I like Kingroot , but it doesn't root every device .
Most antivirus detect them as virus or dangerous and suspicious, that is clearly because to gain root access they exploited the security that shields that , it is normal .
Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: umesh-123

idexample

May 7, 2011
London
root

These founded on Tencent QQ browser.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-23-13-43-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-23-13-43-48.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 465
  • Screenshot_2015-05-23-13-45-49.jpeg
    Screenshot_2015-05-23-13-45-49.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 461

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This app is not developed by me,I fount it on Youtube.

The developer come from China. It can root many Samsung and Huawei devices. If you have a Samsung or Huawei and Lenovo devices,You can try it!
    After root success,it will auto install Superuser on your devices.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Dowmload:View attachment 2988097
    Virus app

VIRUS DETECTED !!!!

Sans titre.jpg
    Towel root is also suspicious guys...
    Y550 root

Fails on Huawei ascend y550 ��
    Any chance of a fix please op? ��
    I tried before on a Ascend P2 various Chinese apk for rooting and found 2 working but do't remember which, you should search on Baidu market, snap pea or other Chinese and you will find for sure, when opening the application usually there are 3 options , buttons to choose , root, reroot , unroot or a short explanation of the process , but mostly in Chinese language .
    Personally I like Kingroot , but it doesn't root every device .
    Most antivirus detect them as virus or dangerous and suspicious, that is clearly because to gain root access they exploited the security that shields that , it is normal .
    Good luck