• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Root Obtained Pledges Must PAY! / $605.00

Search This thread

TTLayland

Jan 10, 2013
Orlando
Update 02/11/2013
I will be in contact with Dan to find out who is keeping to their word on paying for the root of this device.
I will be updating the thread to cross out those who have paid and those who havent.
For those of you that may skip out on this payment consider this.
The device we have now was locked down pretty hard. Enough so that we couldnt get any Dev besides Dan to root the device. I believe, of my own accord, that we will most likely see Dans hand at some point in the future. Are we really going to be the community that bites the hand that fed us? Dont be a blemish on our community and pay for this.
I will be keeping tabs.

Update 02/11/2013
Dan Rosenberg has started to guide people through the process of Rooting our devices. Please go to his thread and pay up as well as emailing and thanking Dan.

Update 02/10/2013
Dan Rosenberg has decided to root our device. All pledges must be prepared to pay up on your portion of the total bounty.
Thank Dan for his work because he did not have to do anything. Check our Atrix HD forums regularly for the root files. Please do not message Dan asking when he will be done. Thank you all for contributing to our cause. Thanks to you all we will soon be able to root even a newly purchased Atrix HD without problems.

Make a pledge for the bounty for jelly bean Root of the Atrix HD.
As best as I can I will update and maintain the thread to reflect current with new posts. I understand developers can't just do these things for free.
Please help our community out and those who donate along with myself will do our best to repay the favour. If jelly bean can be rooted then development might take off.
When root is obtained I will update the thread to reflect said progress. The payment service will be dependent upon the Dev that obtains root.

Total: $605.00

TTLayland - $80.00 Paid
Miko85 - $10.00 Paid
OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - $20.00 Paid
TenguSnake - $20.00 Paid
Shawn_87 - $20.00 Payment needed
[email protected] - $100.00 Paid
Overpound - $75.00 Payment needed
fromanbr - $10.00 Paid
danlaben - $15.00 Paid
Youngunn2008 - $20.00 Paid
Adj5064 - $30.00 Payment needed
mn3kgtvr4 - $10.00 Payment needed
TooSlo - $20.00 Payment needed
antmiu2 - $5.00 Payment needed
LeGenDz R3DeaDz - $20.00 Paid
Chad79 - $100.00 Payment needed
marcelarr - $10.00 Paid
bassistn8 - $30.00 Paid
Jodybgoode - $10.00 Paid

Last edited:

TTLayland

Jan 10, 2013
Orlando
People ought to stop wasting time making threads about root if they aren't willing to pay someone with the knowledge to get it done. Thank you for pledging for our cause!

Reactions: [email protected]

Shawn_87

Nov 19, 2012
Re: Pledge for Root Bounty / $130.00

I'll do 20 for root also

Sent from my MB886 using xda premium

adj5064

Dec 2, 2012

I will pledge $30 otherwise i will autodestroid my ahd...I'm frustrated.

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

overpound

Jan 2, 2013
IM a nub at this :(

As best as I can I will update and maintain the thread to reflect current with new posts. I understand developers can't just do these things for free.
Please help our community out and those who donate along with myself will do our best to repay the favour. If jelly bean can be rooted then development might take off.
When root is obtained I will update the thread to reflect said progress. The payment service will be dependent upon the Dev that obtains root.

Does anyone know how to edit the thread title. I would like to update the total amount.

Total: $150.00

TTLayland - $80.00
Miko85 - $10.00
OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - $20.00
TenguSnake - $20.00
Shawn_87 - $20.00

Well even though I have been reading up on root and how to do it I list out on reading about pledging.. Can someone explain to me how pledging works I want to give 75 dollars to whoever can root this device.. But I want to know that that dev is getting the money and not some phony.. Thanks

deeje00

Jan 8, 2011

The dev will give his PayPal.

Sent from my ATRIX HD MAXX

AnkurBedi

Feb 1, 2012
New Delhi

Does anyone know how to edit the thread title. I would like to update the total amount.

Total: $150.00

TTLayland - $80.00
Miko85 - $10.00
OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - $20.00
TenguSnake - $20.00
Shawn_87 - $20.00

Kudos dude !! :good:, this is the first " how to get root on jb 4.1.1 " post i will not mock . Interesting idea for motivating talented Devs .

Reactions: TTLayland

TTLayland

Jan 10, 2013
Orlando
Kudos dude !! :good:, this is the first " how to get root on jb 4.1.1 " post i will not mock . Interesting idea for motivating talented Devs .

Thank you man, I'm just a noob that was getting sick of thread after thread asking for a handout exploit. I figure this is the best way to get things started.

No one will be scammed of money. We're sending payment directly to whomever achieves root.

Last edited:

popfan

Jan 26, 2011
most good devs will search the forums for these, but I guess we can make announcements in the proper Razor Forums.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update 02/11/2013
    I will be in contact with Dan to find out who is keeping to their word on paying for the root of this device.
    I will be updating the thread to cross out those who have paid and those who havent.
    For those of you that may skip out on this payment consider this.
    The device we have now was locked down pretty hard. Enough so that we couldnt get any Dev besides Dan to root the device. I believe, of my own accord, that we will most likely see Dans hand at some point in the future. Are we really going to be the community that bites the hand that fed us? Dont be a blemish on our community and pay for this.
    I will be keeping tabs.

Update 02/11/2013
    Dan Rosenberg has started to guide people through the process of Rooting our devices. Please go to his thread and pay up as well as emailing and thanking Dan.

Update 02/10/2013
    Dan Rosenberg has decided to root our device. All pledges must be prepared to pay up on your portion of the total bounty.
    Thank Dan for his work because he did not have to do anything. Check our Atrix HD forums regularly for the root files. Please do not message Dan asking when he will be done. Thank you all for contributing to our cause. Thanks to you all we will soon be able to root even a newly purchased Atrix HD without problems.

Total: $605.00

TTLayland - $80.00 Paid
    Miko85 - $10.00 Paid
    OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - $20.00 Paid
    TenguSnake - $20.00 Paid
    Shawn_87 - $20.00 Payment needed
    [email protected] - $100.00 Paid
    Overpound - $75.00 Payment needed
    fromanbr - $10.00 Paid
    danlaben - $15.00 Paid
    Youngunn2008 - $20.00 Paid
    Adj5064 - $30.00 Payment needed
    mn3kgtvr4 - $10.00 Payment needed
    TooSlo - $20.00 Payment needed
    antmiu2 - $5.00 Payment needed
    LeGenDz R3DeaDz - $20.00 Paid
    Chad79 - $100.00 Payment needed
    marcelarr - $10.00 Paid
    bassistn8 - $30.00 Paid
    Jodybgoode - $10.00 Paid
    Well, wow. I'm surprised by the willingness of the people here.
    I'll attempt this, not for the money (my paypal isn't working anyway) just because it seems like an interesting project. :)

To start with things, a bunch of members who would like to help would be needed.
    Is there any stock rom or system dump of this device?

BTW. Subscribed to thread.
    I am pleased to see this thread, I will gladly pledge $100.00 for the cause!
    They don't have unlocked phones with lte

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

Atrix HD Developer Edition has AT&T LTE.
    RAZR HD XT925 has LTE.
    RAZR M XT905 has LTE.
    DROID RAZR HD Developer Edition has Verizon LTE.
    DROID RAZR M Developer Edition has Verizon LTE.
    Photon Q has Sprint LTE.

Pick your poison. All have a form of LTE and unlockable bootloaders.
    Testing methods.

I have been working with Jose (following his instructions I mean lol!) on this since 2:30pm eastern time.
    We have had some progress but nothing worth talking about.
    At the moment he is eating and will come back. He says he is thinking about a new way and needs time. We might have this tonight we might not who knows.
    Still it is encouraging to see work being done and Developers giving an effort.