Question Root on Moto G100?

Search This thread

Jota96

Jul 18, 2021

Hello forum members, I recently purchased my MOTO G100 and I've already broken its warranty UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER XD, I would like to know how to install MAGISK on it, I saw that there is no TWRP for this model yet and I don't even know if there will ever be one day, finally, I would like to know if it is possible to ROOT it, thank you all.

Screenshot_20210718-150209.png

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
Reactions: cmart4

Jota96

Jul 18, 2021

michael_hamada

How did you find the correct boot.img to download?
The safest way is as follows I think...
Update your stock ROM to the newest one, and use LMSA.
Just specify your IMEI then LMSA will select and download the ROM for you.
And look for the ROM folder in the LMSA Download folder so that you can find the boot.img.

lualdi63

Aug 13, 2022
Hola gente como estan yo bajé e instale el programa de rescate de Motorola en Windows y ya estaba registrado en Motorola y bajé la ROM de ahi android 12. Descomprimi la ROM y encontré el archivo boot.img y con eso desbloquee el bootloader. Desde adb fastboot. Después trate de cargar el twrp le cambié el nombre al twrp a recovery y lo tomo con fastboot boot recovery.img pero no puedo ver las particiones ni el almacenamiento interno. Ese es mí problema. Después inicie el celular moto g100 e instale el magisk y listo. Pero el problema es el twrp.. Saludos a todos y si alguien tiene alguna solucion. Muchas Gracias

Beetle84

Recognized Contributor
Hola gente como estan yo bajé e instale el programa de rescate de Motorola en Windows y ya estaba registrado en Motorola y bajé la ROM de ahi android 12. Descomprimi la ROM y encontré el archivo boot.img y con eso desbloquee el bootloader. Desde adb fastboot. Después trate de cargar el twrp le cambié el nombre al twrp a recovery y lo tomo con fastboot boot recovery.img pero no puedo ver las particiones ni el almacenamiento interno. Ese es mí problema. Después inicie el celular moto g100 e instale el magisk y listo. Pero el problema es el twrp.. Saludos a todos y si alguien tiene alguna solucion. Muchas Gracias
Hello people, how are you? I downloaded and installed the Motorola rescue program in Windows and it was already registered in Motorola and I downloaded the ROM from there android 12. I unzipped the ROM and found the file boot.img and with that I unlocked the bootloader. From adb fastboot. Then try to load the twrp I renamed the twrp to recovery and take it with fastboot boot recovery.img but I can't see the partitions and internal storage. That's my problem. Then start the moto g100 cell phone and install the magisk and that's it. But the problem is the twrp... Greetings to all and if someone has a solution. Thank you so much

Sir, this is an English language forum. Please provide a translation next time.

TWRP isn't compatible with A12 for our device, you need to patch the boot.img manually in the magisk app and flash it in fastboot.

lualdi63

Aug 13, 2022
Hola gente, como estan? Descargué e instalé el programa de rescate de Motorola en Windows y ya estaba registrado en Motorola y de allí descargué la ROM android 12. Descomprimí la ROM y encontré el archivo boot.img y con eso desbloqueé el bootloader. Desde adb fastboot. Luego intente cargar el twrp. Cambie el nombre del twrp a recovery y tómelo con fastboot boot recovery.img pero no puedo ver las particiones y el almacenamiento interno. Ese es mi problema. Luego encienda el celular moto g100 e instale el magisk y listo. Pero el problema es el twrp... Saludos a todos y si alguien tiene una solucion. muchas gracias

Señor, este es un foro en inglés. Proporcione una traducción la próxima vez.

TWRP no es compatible con A12 para nuestro dispositivo, debe parchear boot.img manualmente en la aplicación magisk y actualizarlo en fastboot.

Hello people, how are you? I downloaded and installed the Motorola rescue program in Windows and it was already registered in Motorola and I downloaded the ROM from there android 12. I unzipped the ROM and found the file boot.img and with that I unlocked the bootloader. From adb fastboot. Then try to load the twrp I renamed the twrp to recovery and take it with fastboot boot recovery.img but I can't see the partitions and internal storage. That's my problem. Then start the moto g100 cell phone and install the magisk and that's it. But the problem is the twrp... Greetings to all and if someone has a solution. Thank you so much

Sir, this is an English language forum. Please provide a translation next time.

TWRP isn't compatible with A12 for our device, you need to patch the boot.img manually in the magisk app and flash it in fastboot.
well thanks for the information but i did that a while ago twrp in its version 3.5.2 starts from adb fastboot only it doesn't let you mount the partitions. I have already rooted a lot of devices and I know how to do it anyway thanks for the observation but as I said I already did it. I just wanted to see if anyone knew of any other solutions with twrp. Greetings to all members of the forums. and it would be advisable to use a translator from English to Spanish and from Spanish to English and there would be no problem. because here there must be people who are members who speak Spanish and speak English, so it is very simple to use a translator.

Beetle84

Recognized Contributor
well thanks for the information but i did that a while ago twrp in its version 3.5.2 starts from adb fastboot only it doesn't let you mount the partitions. I have already rooted a lot of devices and I know how to do it anyway thanks for the observation but as I said I already did it. I just wanted to see if anyone knew of any other solutions with twrp. Greetings to all members of the forums. and it would be advisable to use a translator from English to Spanish and from Spanish to English and there would be no problem. because here there must be people who are members who speak Spanish and speak English, so it is very simple to use a translator.
Yes, twrp doesnt let you mount the partitions or access data on A12... So you need to patch yourself. As for the translator, its up to the user to translate, not the site.

lualdi63

Aug 13, 2022

Hola miembros del foro , recientemente compre mi MOTO G100 y ya rompí su garantía DESBLOQUEANDO BOOTLOADER XD, me gustaría saber cómo instalar MAGISK en él, vi que todavía no hay TWRP para este modelo y no lo sé aun se si algun dia habra, por ultimo me gustaria saber si es posible ROOTEARLO, gracias a todos.​

Hello forum members, I recently purchased my MOTO G100 and I've already broken its warranty UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER XD, I would like to know how to install MAGISK on it, I saw that there is no TWRP for this model yet and I don't even know if there will ever be one day, finally, I would like to know if it is possible to ROOT it, thank you all.​

Thanks a lot

lualdi63

Aug 13, 2022

Hello forum members, I recently purchased my MOTO G100 and I've already broken its warranty UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER XD, I would like to know how to install MAGISK on it, I saw that there is no TWRP for this model yet and I don't even know if there will ever be one day, finally, I would like to know if it is possible to ROOT it, thank you all.​

Thanks a lot. thank you very much very good job

Top Liked Posts