What will this do?
This will root your One X, install Busybox, and install the SuperSU application for rights management.
- Download and install the HTC mobile phone drivers. [Windows]
- Download the mod edit: link removed
- Extract root.zip into a directory on your computer.
- Plug your HTC One X into your computer via USB. Recommended: Plug your device’s USB cable into the back of your computer if you’re using a desktop PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your HTC One X. Settings >> Developer Options >>USB debugging (checked)
- Double click root.bat/root-linux.sh/root-mac.sh to run the script.
- Congratulations! Your device will reboot a number of times and then you will have full root access.
Who do I thank?Linux/Mac untested. Should be working now. Let me know if there are problems.
Last edited by a moderator: