Hi VovaHello everyone.
Instructions for root Oneplus 10 Pro Color OS - Oxygen OS.
1. Open Settings on your OnePlus 10 Pro and go to the ‘About Phone’ option.
Look for the Build Number and tap 7-8 times on it. It will display ‘You are now a developer.’
Go back to the main Settings then go to System > Developer Options.
2. In Developer Options, you need to enable OEM Unlocking & USB Debugging
3. Connect phone to PC and choice transfer file.
4. Start adb and write adb reboot bootloader
5. Unlock bootloader (fastboot flashing unlock)
6. Need patched boot color os or Oxygen OS
7. Then fastboot boot boot (magisk).img
8. Start system
9. Install latest magisk canary and tap to install automatically.
Download: Repo AFH (Color - Oxygen OTA-Kernel) Mega Repo (Color - Oxygen Kernel)
Ps. Of course, you must have the correct drivers installed adb (Google to the rescue)
UPD: Install drivers
- Open Settings > Windows Update > Advanced options > Optional updates > see drivers when device connected
Thanks for you root procedure, but I have a question about it:
Whats about the future OS updates (Oxygen updater)? Should I repeat your procedure and loose/reinstall all additional root features like LSPosed/Xprivacy/Viper4android/etc...?
I always used TWRP to root my OP.
Thanks in advance