Anybody has patched boot.img for 188.8.131.52BA? Or can i use the AA boot.img?184.108.40.206LE25AA is out!
Here's what I did to get the partial OTA
--always back up your critical data--
0. Download Magisk-patched boot.img and SDK tools
1. Uninstall Magisk (restore backup)
3. Settings>System>Check for update> Download and install>Reboot
4. Verify installation (Settings >About phone)
5. Reboot to bootloader
6. Hookup phone to desktop, navigate to the directory with patched boot.img
7. "Fastboot devices" to ensure connection
8. "Fastboot boot boot11244magisk.img"
9. Once the OP9 started rebooting, I pulled out the USB and let it finish booting up
10. Launch Magisk, tap Install, and then select Direct Installation. Reboot!
Here's the Magisk-patched 11244AA boot.img: