• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Root Oneplus Nord - os 11.1.5.5.ac01ba - magisk

Search This thread

christians86

Sep 18, 2021
Hi,
I'm new to this, last time I managed because there was a img to use on magisk, and hence it worked. This time there is not, and to avoid bricking because I used a wrong img I ask before I start

I have done everything incl unlocking the bootloader on this

Question is:

can I simply download the stock image from i.e. oneplus -> use magisk to patch it -> install and be done?

It's the section of

"
  • Stock Boot Image for OnePlus Nord – Download (Download the Stock Boot Image according to your region.)"

that confuses me since it doesn't list the newest, but magisk is updated and per comments, it seems it should work or am I wrong?

jeeetjha

Nov 2, 2021
OnePlus Nord
have you got any solution i need to root having 11.1.6.6.AC01DA
Hi,
I'm new to this, last time I managed because there was a img to use on magisk, and hence it worked. This time there is not, and to avoid bricking because I used a wrong img I ask before I start

I have done everything incl unlocking the bootloader on this

Question is:

can I simply download the stock image from i.e. oneplus -> use magisk to patch it -> install and be done?

It's the section of

"
  • Stock Boot Image for OnePlus Nord – Download (Download the Stock Boot Image according to your region.)"

that confuses me since it doesn't list the newest, but magisk is updated and per comments, it seems it should work or am I wrong?

woolfman

Aug 5, 2010
Hi,

can someone tell me whether rooting Version 11.1.5.5 AC01BA is successful or not?

Thanks.