[ROOT ONLY] AA AIO TWEAKER - The ultimate Android Auto Utility

Search This thread

shmykelsa

Nov 21, 2013
Lecce
Heya!

New version of AA AIO TWEAKER (version 3.2) is live on GitHub and brings the following changes:

• NEW: Tweak for adjusting USB and WiFi Bitrate
  • NEW: The method for patching apps has been revised with a faster and lighter execution
  • NEW: App will now proactively warn user if a command is not successful
  • NEW: App will now warn user to choose a value if the tweak requires so (e.g. Calendar Days, Notifcation durations) and it's not been applied before
  • FIXED: Animations of tweaks been applied now work correctly
  • FIXED: Status of the tweaks have been revised once again to have the actual status
  • FIXED: App will now rely on saved settings for tweaks that have a numeric value instead of retrieving the value from database
  • IMPROVED: Translations

If you wanna take part of translations in your native language, join translation project on Crowdin https://crowdin.com/project/aa-aio-tweaker

Download from GitHub

1611241179285.png

If you really like my work consider a donation. Infos in the bio down below!

shmykelsa

Nov 21, 2013
Lecce
Thanks for the update, could you please explain what "Tweak for adjusting USB and WiFi Bitrate" means?

Hi,

as explained in the tutorial inside the app, the tweak will makes so that it will apply a multiplier to the original maximum video bitrate of Android Auto.

The bitrate is the amount of datas that Android Auto outputs to Android Auto.

More datas = More infos = General increase of visual quality
Less datas = Less Infos = More compressed video stream and faster connection

__Michael__

Dec 8, 2012
Hi,

as explained in the tutorial inside the app, the tweak will makes so that it will apply a multiplier to the original maximum video bitrate of Android Auto.

The bitrate is the amount of datas that Android Auto outputs to Android Auto.

More datas = More infos = General increase of visual quality
Less datas = Less Infos = More compressed video stream and faster connection
Forgot about the long press option for explanation 😅
Will try this tweak , thank you for your hard work!

Reactions: shmykelsa

RKCRLR

Jul 5, 2020
Version 3.2 app stops as soon as it starts but 3.1 works OK on my LG G2 (VS980) running Android 7.1.1 (CM 14.1).

Also, I have a feature request if possible. There is an option to disable Bluetooth Auto Connect but the description says it prevents Bluetooth from starting. I need a device to connect to the phone's Bluetooth but I want to prevent my phone from connecting to my car when Android Auto starts. Screen2Auto says I need to freeze Bluetooth. I've tried a couple of freeze apps but my phone still connects to my car. Would it be possible to add an option to block my car from connecting to my phone but still allow my other device to connect to my phone by Bluetooth?

shmykelsa

Nov 21, 2013
Lecce
Version 3.2 app stops as soon as it starts but 3.1 works OK on my LG G2 (VS980) running Android 7.1.1 (CM 14.1).

I think I know what's going on and it will be fixed in next version

Also, I have a feature request if possible. There is an option to disable Bluetooth Auto Connect but the description says it prevents Bluetooth from starting. I need a device to connect to the phone's Bluetooth but I want to prevent my phone from connecting to my car when Android Auto starts. Screen2Auto says I need to freeze Bluetooth. I've tried a couple of freeze apps but my phone still connects to my car. Would it be possible to add an option to block my car from connecting to my phone but still allow my other device to connect to my phone by Bluetooth?

There are certains models of headunits that basically force the phone to be connected to the Bluetooth of the car. In this scenario, AA AIO TWEAKER has no power over it. I know some Vag cars behave like that. As for the freezing apps, I don't really know how to help.

shmykelsa

Nov 21, 2013
Lecce
Heya!

New version of AA AIO TWEAKER (version 3.2.1) is live on GitHub and brings the following changes:

• FIXED: Crashing occurring on Android <7.1
  • FIXED: Better handling of when displaying the currently set value of a tweak
  • FIXED: Some occasional crashes on tweaks that require a numeric input via seekbar
  • FIXED: Command to revert every tweak has been revised to have a faster and more reliable execution
  • FIXED: Calendar tweak always showing a failure dialog
  • FIXED: Reporting issue on GitHub via mail

If you wanna take part of translations in your native language, join translation project on Crowdin https://crowdin.com/project/aa-aio-tweaker

Download from GitHub

1611241179285.png

Last edited:

icebuilt

Oct 5, 2014
Mod Translation
Hi, I've read most of your posts on xda and reddit about android auto and 9 times out of 10 they've been extremely helpful, thank you so much for the work you do ^^
One problem I had recently was with this app: while trying to install Screen2Auto, I enabled the option to show all apps in the android auto drawer, so I selected S2A but couldn't find it. Also tried Whatsapp and Cod mobile, but they don't appear; so I tried enabling other options, such as the one that disables gear restrictions, the one to enable messaging apps and the one for the matte status bar, but no dice, I think I'm doing something wrong
I use an Oneplus nord with Android 10, Android auto version 6.1.610544-release, Magisk 22.0 and the latest version of your app.
However, I would like to point out that Extras, Animations and 4AA Icons all work perfectly, as well as the method you posted on reddit to make the day/night condition independent from the head unit condition.

Original
Ciao, ho letto buona parte dei tuoi post su xda e reddit riguardo android auto e 9 volte su 10 mi sono tornati estremamente utili, grazie mille per il lavoro che fai ^^
Un problema che mi è sorto recentemente riguarda proprio questa app: mentre cercavo di installare Screen2Auto, ho abilitato l'opzione per mostrare nel drawer di android auto tutte le app, quindi ho selezionato S2A ma non la trovavo. Provato anche con Whatsapp e Cod mobile, ma non appaiono; quindi ho provato a abilitare altre opzioni, come quella che disabilita le restrizioni di marcia, quella per abilitare le app di messaggistica e quella per la barra di stato opaca, ma niente da fare, credo di stare sbagliando qualcosa
Uso un Oneplus nord con Android 10, Android auto versione 6.1.610544-release, Magisk 22.0 e l'ultima versione della tua app.
Ci tengo comunque a precisare che Extras, Animations e Icons 4AA funzionano tutte perfettamente, come anche il metodo che hai postato su reddit per far rendere indipendente la condizione giorno/notte da quella del head unit.

Last edited by a moderator:

shmykelsa

Nov 21, 2013
Lecce
Mod Translation
Hi, I've read most of your posts on xda and reddit about android auto and 9 times out of 10 they've been extremely helpful, thank you so much for the work you do ^^
One problem I had recently was with this app: while trying to install Screen2Auto, I enabled the option to show all apps in the android auto drawer, so I selected S2A but couldn't find it. Also tried Whatsapp and Cod mobile, but they don't appear; so I tried enabling other options, such as the one that disables gear restrictions, the one to enable messaging apps and the one for the matte status bar, but no dice, I think I'm doing something wrong
I use an Oneplus nord with Android 10, Android auto version 6.1.610544-release, Magisk 22.0 and the latest version of your app.
However, I would like to point out that Extras, Animations and 4AA Icons all work perfectly, as well as the method you posted on reddit to make the day/night condition independent from the head unit condition.

I'm sorry but this is not Screen2Auto support's thread. Any problem related to Screen2Auto is not under AA AIO TWEAKER's responsibility

Does anyone knows if it is possible to change android auto DPI?
I tried using the forced split screen, but the left side is just too tight to be usable.

I know for sure AAGateway has such options and it works really well. OBD2AA should have such option too. As for AA AIO TWEAKER, there is no way to set DPI by modifying Google Play Services' database, but there's a chance I might implement such option as well. It requires a little bit of extra hassle and I can't guarantee it will eventually make it to the app.

Also, you can use Extras For AA to tweak the dimension of the second space :)

Last edited:
Reactions: lucfig

icebuilt

Oct 5, 2014
I'm sorry but this is not Screen2Auto support's thread. Any problem related to Screen2Auto is not under AA AIO TWEAKER's responsibility
What I meant to say is that while installing S2A I noticed your app isn't working, thought it was clear. The fact that the patches set on AA AIO TWEAKER don't show up on my head unit are clearly related to the tweaker, not to S2A.

Last edited:

shmykelsa

Nov 21, 2013
Lecce
What I meant to say is that while installing S2A I noticed your app isn't working, thought it was clear. The fact that the patches set on AA AIO TWEAKER don't show up on my head unit are clearly related to the tweaker, not to S2A.

Okay, that's much more clear now. Thought you were talking about S2A launcher.

As for the tweaks, it would help if you could copy a log (top right menu > Copy log) here after you applied the tweaks you'd like to apply.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Heya!

Earlier this week a big update has been released for AA AIO TWEAKER. Version 4.0 introduced the following changes:

• NEW: Multi Account Mode! Since in the past few weeks it has been discovered that having too many Google Accounts stored in the device, if AA AIO TWEAKER finds a large number of accounts, it will now prompt the user to either choose which accounts the patch should be applied to or use all with an experimental way of applying the tweaks. This should successfully prevent the error "Could not open database".
    • NEW: Update checker! AA AIO TWEAKER will automatically check for updates at start and will prompt the user if a new version of AA AIO TWEAKER is available. Not applicable to older versions.
    • NEW: When copying logs a link will be created to a pastebin which will contain the log. Copying and pasting a very long text is not ideal and having them into pastebin is better for sharing them
    • NEW: Tweak for activating the new day/night toggle
    • NEW: Delete car tweak
    • IMPROVED: UI of splash screen
    • IMPROVED: AAStream will now be displayed on top of the apps list
    • IMPROVED: "Reboot to apply" button will not appear if tweak is not applied successfully
    • FIXED: Telemetry tweak inserting two identical rows
    • NEW: Every tweak that requires a seekbar interaction now has a button to bring back the seekbar to original value
    • FIXED: Potential bug with file management resulting in sqlite3 not properly copied to device
    • FIXED: Visual bug in showing the saved value of Agenda and Notification Duration tweaks
    • FIXED: Status indicator for alphabet jump tweak

Version 4.0.1 is the latest and it has some bug fixes:

• FIXED: copy of logs
    • FIXED: list of accounts in the account chooser activity
    • FIXED: potential crashes when showing the reboot button
    • FIXED: experimental mode of multi account will now be applied to day/night switch tweak too
    • IMPROVED: patching mechanism has been revisited further more, hopefully narrowing down database access errors
    • IMPROVED: Welcome screen is now centered and will scroll if needed :)

As always, download is available on GitHub

1611241179285.png

If you really like my work consider a donation. That would really help my motivation and I would really appreciate even a very small contribution. Infos in the bio down below!
    Hi.
    Is there any other alternative to unlock the database?
    I have followed steps on Post #12 to re-build the database, manually deleted phenotype.db from root, clear data of Android Auto. No matter what, I still get Database Locked error and patches do not work.

LOG:

-- Drop Triggers --
    OutputStream:
    /data/user/0/sksa.aa.tweaker/sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gms/databases/phenotype.db 'DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS aa_media_hun;'

-- run SQL method --
    OutputStream:
    /data/user/0/sksa.aa.tweaker/sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gms/databases/phenotype.db 'DELETE FROM Flags WHERE name="SystemUi__media_hun_in_rail_widget_timeout_ms";
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, intVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.projection.gearhead",0,"SystemUi__media_hun_in_rail_widget_timeout_ms", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != ""LIMIT 0,1),900000,1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, intVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.projection.gearhead",0,"SystemUi__media_hun_in_rail_widget_timeout_ms", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != ""LIMIT 1,1),900000,1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, intVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.projection.gearhead",0,"SystemUi__media_hun_in_rail_widget_timeout_ms", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != ""LIMIT 2,1),900000,1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, intVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.projection.gearhead",0,"SystemUi__media_hun_in_rail_widget_timeout_ms", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != ""LIMIT 3,1),900000,1);
    '
    ErrorStream:
    Error: unable to open database file
    OutputStream:
    /data/user/0/sksa.aa.tweaker/sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gms/databases/phenotype.db 'CREATE TRIGGER aa_media_hun AFTER DELETE
    ON FlagOverrides
    BEGIN
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, intVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.projection.gearhead",0,"SystemUi__media_hun_in_rail_widget_timeout_ms", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != ""LIMIT 0,1),900000,1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, intVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.projection.gearhead",0,"SystemUi__media_hun_in_rail_widget_timeout_ms", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != ""LIMIT 1,1),900000,1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, intVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.projection.gearhead",0,"SystemUi__media_hun_in_rail_widget_timeout_ms", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != ""LIMIT 2,1),900000,1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, intVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.projection.gearhead",0,"SystemUi__media_hun_in_rail_widget_timeout_ms", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != ""LIMIT 3,1),900000,1);
    END;'
    -- end SQL method --
    Hi.
    Is there any other alternative to unlock the database?
    I have followed steps on Post #12 to re-build the database, manually deleted phenotype.db from root, clear data of Android Auto. No matter what, I still get Database Locked error and patches do not work.

LOG:

-- Drop Triggers --
    OutputStream:
    /data/user/0/sksa.aa.tweaker/sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gms/databases/phenotype.db 'DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS aa_media_hun;'

-- run SQL method --
    OutputStream:
    /data/user/0/sksa.aa.tweaker/sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gms/databases/phenotype.db 'DELETE FROM Flags WHERE name="SystemUi__media_hun_in_rail_widget_timeout_ms";
    '
    ErrorStream:
    Error: unable to open database file
    OutputStream:
    /data/user/0/sksa.aa.tweaker/sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gms/databases/phenotype.db 'CREATE TRIGGER aa_media_hun AFTER DELETE
    ON FlagOverrides
    BEGIN
    END;'
    -- end SQL method --

Hi,

it has been discovered that too many Google accounts may cause issues when patching. If you have unnecessary Google Accounts, please remove them before patching. I'm considering adding an account chooser at the start of the app to avoid this issues.

Hello everybody.
    Phone: Huawei Mate 10 Pro (BLA-L29) with Emui 9
    Android 9.0.1 rooted with magisk.
    2-3 weeks ago I added Spotify and YT Music to whitelist apps to android auto. Everything went ok.
    Now I can't add any other app (even if I don't select YT Music in app list in AA AIO Tweaker, YT Music shows in Android auto).

I tried clear memory Google Play Services, uninstall updates of Google Play Services, manually delete phenotype.db file.

Now I have AA AIO Tweaker 3.4, latest Android Auto (booth clear installed), and still the same - shows only apps I added for first time 2-3 weekes ago (Spotify and YT Music).

When I tried isntall Screen2Auto (I don't use it,onlu for test) it shows corectly in Android Auto apps.

Mayby "com.google.android.gms.car" is bloced or something? Where I can find com.google.android.gms.car mayby cleat this database make different?

LOG:
    -- Apps which will be added to whitelist: --
    - Spotify (com.spotify.music)
    - Yr (no.nrk.yr)
    - Business Calendar (com.appgenix.bizcal)
    - YouTube Music (com.vanced.android.apps.youtube.music)
    - Music (com.android.mediacenter)
    - Mapy.cz (cz.seznam.mapy)
    - YouTube Vanced (com.vanced.android.youtube)

-- Drop Triggers and delete flags --
    OutputStream:
    /data/user/0/sksa.aa.tweaker/sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gms/databases/phenotype.db 'DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS aa_patched_apps; DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS after_delete;DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS aa_patched_apps_fix;'

-- run SQL method --
    OutputStream:
    /data/user/0/sksa.aa.tweaker/sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gms/databases/phenotype.db 'DELETE FROM Flags WHERE packageName="com.google.android.gms.car" AND name="app_white_list";INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, stringVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.gms.car",0,"app_white_list", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != "" LIMIT 0,1),"com.spotify.music,no.nrk.yr,com.appgenix.bizcal,com.vanced.android.apps.youtube.music,com.android.mediacenter,cz.seznam.mapy,com.vanced.android.youtube",1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, boolVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.gms.car",0,"should_bypass_validation", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != "" LIMIT 0,1) ,1,1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, stringVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.gms.car",0,"app_white_list", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != "" LIMIT 1,1),"com.spotify.music,no.nrk.yr,com.appgenix.bizcal,com.vanced.android.apps.youtube.music,com.android.mediacenter,cz.seznam.mapy,com.vanced.android.youtube",1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, boolVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.gms.car",0,"should_bypass_validation", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != "" LIMIT 1,1) ,1,1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, stringVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.gms.car",0,"app_white_list", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != "" LIMIT 2,1),"com.spotify.music,no.nrk.yr,com.appgenix.bizcal,com.vanced.android.apps.youtube.music,com.android.mediacenter,cz.seznam.mapy,com.vanced.android.youtube",1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, boolVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.gms.car",0,"should_bypass_validation", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != "" LIMIT 2,1) ,1,1);
    '
    OutputStream:
    /data/user/0/sksa.aa.tweaker/sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gms/databases/phenotype.db 'CREATE TRIGGER aa_patched_apps AFTER DELETE
    ON FlagOverrides
    BEGIN
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, stringVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.gms.car",0,"app_white_list", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != "" LIMIT 0,1),"com.spotify.music,no.nrk.yr,com.appgenix.bizcal,com.vanced.android.apps.youtube.music,com.android.mediacenter,cz.seznam.mapy,com.vanced.android.youtube",1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, boolVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.gms.car",0,"should_bypass_validation", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != "" LIMIT 0,1) ,1,1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, stringVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.gms.car",0,"app_white_list", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != "" LIMIT 1,1),"com.spotify.music,no.nrk.yr,com.appgenix.bizcal,com.vanced.android.apps.youtube.music,com.android.mediacenter,cz.seznam.mapy,com.vanced.android.youtube",1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, boolVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.gms.car",0,"should_bypass_validation", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != "" LIMIT 1,1) ,1,1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, stringVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.gms.car",0,"app_white_list", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != "" LIMIT 2,1),"com.spotify.music,no.nrk.yr,com.appgenix.bizcal,com.vanced.android.apps.youtube.music,com.android.mediacenter,cz.seznam.mapy,com.vanced.android.youtube",1);
    INSERT OR REPLACE INTO FlagOverrides (packageName, flagType, name, user, boolVal, committed) VALUES ("com.google.android.gms.car",0,"should_bypass_validation", (SELECT DISTINCT user FROM Flags WHERE user != "" LIMIT 2,1) ,1,1);
    END;'
    -- end SQL method --

Hi,

it really makes no sense to patch those kind of apps. As clearly stated in the built-in tutorial, the patch is needed for custom apps built with a custom SDK. Players can be shown in Android Auto simply by enabling unknown sources in Android Auto's deveolper settings.

Fantastic work! Is there a minimum android version needed to run the app? My rooted Sony Xperia Z3 running android 6.0.1 cannot run any version of the app after v1.9. The app immediately crashes after I click "I understand" and says "unfortunately, aa aio has stopped working". Version 1.9 sadly cannot patch AAStream, so I was wondering if you knew what the problem was so I can get a more modern version working.

I have tried version 3.4, 3.3, 3.2.1 (in its fixes section it stated it works for <android 7.1, but sadly no avail)

Thanks!

Hi,

it would really help if I had a log of when the issue happens. If you don't know how to do so, download logcat reader, filter by "sksa.aa.tweaker", then reproduce the crash and share the log as a file here. Thanks!
    Hi,

it has been discovered that too many Google accounts may cause issues when patching. If you have unnecessary Google Accounts, please remove them before patching. I'm considering adding an account chooser at the start of the app to avoid this issues.

Hi,

it really makes no sense to patch those kind of apps. As clearly stated in the built-in tutorial, the patch is needed for custom apps built with a custom SDK. Players can be shown in Android Auto simply by enabling unknown sources in Android Auto's deveolper settings.

Hi,

it would really help if I had a log of when the issue happens. If you don't know how to do so, download logcat reader, filter by "sksa.aa.tweaker", then reproduce the crash and share the log as a file here. Thanks!
    Thank you very much for your reply and the amazing job with the app.
    Before your reply, I decided to go the Atomic way and Factory reset the phone which solved the issue and app patches are working nicely.
    Thanks for your time. I could get to patch it without errors after clearing play services data
    Meet AA AIO TWEAKER, the new Swiss Army Knife for a less restrictive and more feature-ful Android Auto!

Screenshot_20201204-143755694.jpg
    Screenshot_20201204-143758706.jpg

How do I use it?
    Allow root access, choose what you want, reboot, and then forget about it :)

How does it work?

This app uses SQLite commands to override some flags related to Android Auto into the Google Play Services.

Google Play Services control a lot of features inside Android Auto. Some of them are core functionality of Android Auto, some of them are upcoming feature that are simply not yet released.

What this app does is making some SQLite queries in order to alter some features of Android Auto. It contains the trick inside AA Phenotype Patcher to patch custom apps in order to work in AA (and the same script is contained) and with the same principle it unlocks some other things in Android Auto.

Available commands (as of version 1.5):
    • Patch for custom Android Auto apps
    • Disable speed restrictions while driving (preview of messages will be shown always)
    • Disable six tap limit (the banner asking to pay attention to road will not be shown anymore)
    • Enable Assistant Shortcuts (you can learn more here: https://www.xda-developers.com/andr...llpaper-and-tests-google-assistant-shortcuts/)
    • Enable assistant animation in navbar
    • Disable launch of Navigator app at start
    • Disable red outline on battery icon when Battery Saver is active
    • Enable force Widescreen (or force disable it)
    • Force statusbar to be black opaque
    • Disable battery saver warning
    • Enable MultiDisplay
    • Set notification duration from 0ms to 20 seconds
    • Set media notification duration (on the bar) to up to 15 minutes
    • (BETA) Disable Bluetooth auto connect

Hopefully more to come :)

How is this different from AA Phenotype Patcher?
    It just contains more features, the project is actually a fork of AA Phenotype Patcher, and share a lot of core functionality under the hood.

Can I use this app instead of AA Phenotype Patcher?
    Yes you can, but if you have already patched apps with AA Phenotype Patcher, you can leave it like that and simply apply the other tweaks. This app won't check if the apps are already patched via AA Phenotype Patcher, so you won't have a green check status at the start.

How is this different from Sensible Android Auto: Xposed?
    This app doesn't need Xposed, which in some cases is one more pain to have. Also, it should survive Android Auto updates (unless the flag are changed) without any user modification.

Can I use this app instead of Sensible Android Auto: Xposed?
    Yes, you can. The functionaility is the same, the only "advantage" is not having to install Xposed to make it work. This app won't check if you have SAAX installed so you won't have a green check status at the start. If you are familiar with SAAX and you want to keep it, you may not want to disable speed limitation and six tap with this app.

Can the app be translated in my language?
    Translations are open! If you feel like you may be able to translate the app in your language, join translations on Crowdin so that the app will be translated in your language, or simply wait for someone else that will translate the app.

Source code

Download

Credits:
    @Jen94 for the original app whitelist hack
    SAAX by @agentdr8 who inspired me for some features of this app
    AA Phenotype Patcher by @Eselter
    Another version has been pushed with some bug fixes, download here: https://github.com/shmykelsa/AA-Tweaker/releases/tag/v3.0.1
    Heya!

New version of AA AIO TWEAKER (version 3.0) is live on GitHub and brings the following changes:

• IMPROVED: the app will now have a better handling for finding Google accounts inside the Google Play Services database. This should fix the problems of tweaks not effectively applied
    • IMPROVED: many of the buttons texts have been re-vised to correctly report the activate/deactivate task that they will execute
    • IMPROVED: the most intense and time consuming tweaks will now display a loading bar that will prevent from a database corruption
    • NEW: the app will now proactively warn the user if no Google accounts were found in the device
    • NEW: music media tabs tweak! Get the new UI for music apps earlier!
    • FIXED: fixed a crash that used to happen while applying the patch for apps
    • IMPROVED: the status of the tweak will now be more realistic, switching to green status when the tweak is succesfully applied
    • IMPROVED: translations have been updated
    • IMPROVED: telemetry tweak has been revisited cleaning up some other analytics/tracing/logging by Google
    • IMPROVED: multi display tweak has been revisited allowing the new mode of cluster display with launcher

Download from GitHub

1611241179285.png

If you really like my work consider a donation via Paypal, even a small amount will be appreciated.

I also accept cryptocurrencies:

BTC (BitCoin) address: 39bdKem8taTZvm2WeyH8wwDhYKzZ2PzhGn
    ETH (Ethereum) address: 0x3D9e6862590622245875B5b202b53E14E8052FA8
    LTC (LiteCoin) address: MHff2pPF4YHafcFYEVG55yFbx3yGXDBh1T
    SNX address: 0xA25aFED131D856121b7a5821f215F7929D44f39d
    MKR address: 0xfeb551F1Eb00e803dBa99637d29FdA2aB669C552
    AAVE address: 0x2F7e7e731c9a9934b2Dc00104E1c47a7f0f61cDe
    CGLD (Celo gold) address: 0xfF7784185Fc4807Bc560afb78918690Af1dcd929
    BAND address: 0x2e445f1C65496E27BeBA9F726B708b771f722dC2
    Heya!

New version of AA AIO TWEAKER (version 3.2) is live on GitHub and brings the following changes:

• NEW: Tweak for adjusting USB and WiFi Bitrate
    • NEW: The method for patching apps has been revised with a faster and lighter execution
    • NEW: App will now proactively warn user if a command is not successful
    • NEW: App will now warn user to choose a value if the tweak requires so (e.g. Calendar Days, Notifcation durations) and it's not been applied before
    • FIXED: Animations of tweaks been applied now work correctly
    • FIXED: Status of the tweaks have been revised once again to have the actual status
    • FIXED: App will now rely on saved settings for tweaks that have a numeric value instead of retrieving the value from database
    • IMPROVED: Translations

Download from GitHub

1611241179285.png

Heya!

New version of AA AIO TWEAKER (version 3.2.1) is live on GitHub and brings the following changes:

• FIXED: Crashing occurring on Android <7.1
    • FIXED: Better handling of when displaying the currently set value of a tweak
    • FIXED: Some occasional crashes on tweaks that require a numeric input via seekbar
    • FIXED: Command to revert every tweak has been revised to have a faster and more reliable execution
    • FIXED: Calendar tweak always showing a failure dialog
    • FIXED: Reporting issue on GitHub via mail

Download from GitHub

1611241179285.png

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone