[ROOT ONLY] AA AIO TWEAKER - The ultimate Android Auto Utility

Search This thread

GeeM

Nov 6, 2007
Keep calm and take it easy :D , if you do not want to waste time, you shouldn't even bother posting such replies :cautious: I didn't ask you to search for me, I was asking whether you would be kind enough to help me locate the part where you have seen this discussion because I have done a lot of research and never came to that specific part of the discussion. Through my research, I found solutions such as ChangeInstaller, King Installer, APKEditor but none of these solved my problem.

You first reply helped me to find a discussion about disabling the Google Play Store app and blocking it with a firewall, which I did, without success. This means there is something else that interacts with AA which I need to block. That's the part that I am still missing and when I find it, I will be more than happy to share it with other people because that's the purpose of this forum in the end, isn't it? ;)

And If anyone found a solution and knows what this causing my custom app to be systematically blacklisted from AA even after patching with AA AIO Tweaker, that would help a lot! Thank you :giggle:

Reactions: moaBoBmArLeY

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Keep calm and take it easy :D , if you do not want to waste time, you shouldn't even bother posting such replies :cautious: I didn't ask you to search for me, I was asking whether you would be kind enough to help me locate the part where you have seen this discussion because I have done a lot of research and never came to that specific part of the discussion. Through my research, I found solutions such as ChangeInstaller, King Installer, APKEditor but none of these solved my problem.

You first reply helped me to find a discussion about disabling the Google Play Store app and blocking it with a firewall, which I did, without success. This means there is something else that interacts with AA which I need to block. That's the part that I am still missing and when I find it, I will be more than happy to share it with other people because that's the purpose of this forum in the end, isn't it? ;)

And If anyone found a solution and knows what this causing my custom app to be systematically blacklisted from AA even after patching with AA AIO Tweaker, that would help a lot! Thank you :giggle:
Ok, I will stay calm and no more reply

How can I point you to the relevant discussion if I don't search instead of you?!
Do you mean that I keep URLs in my mind or what

Again, I have no time to search for and sorry I'm not interested in S2A anymore

Google for the XDA thread for Screen2Auto - that is MORE RELEVANT thread than this one and it describes better/newer methods how to install S2A, with more participants and everything!!!

Why did I google for you - anyway, here is the more relevant thread, stick better there.
And start reading from the end - OP guides are more or less outdated

Try to "Search in this thread" both in this AA Tweak thread and (more relevant!!!) in that S2A thread

I know that "Search in this thread" is broken on XDA - use this guide how to effectively search for:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rebrand-update-tool-hwota7-p9-eva.3820849/post-87204239

Search for the keyword: firewall, probably NetGuard (I don't recall), they used to block updates from Google towards the AA - see the screenshot

That's my final and best answer I can give you

Attachments

• IMG_20220727_100846.jpg
    IMG_20220727_100846.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

GeeM

Nov 6, 2007
Thank you for sharing all the info you have. It's always easier to (re)find something that you have already seen, than finding something you have never seen.

And thank you for the last detailed answers, it is much more useful than your previous posts. I already did a "search in thread" with firewall and found what I already described in my previous post, but I will keep digging with other keywords and eventually read the whole thread to make sure I get what I need ;)

Thank you again and all the best ;)

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Thank you for sharing all the info you have. It's always easier to (re)find something that you have already seen, than finding something you have never seen.

And thank you for the last detailed answers, it is much more useful than your previous posts. I already did a "search in thread" with firewall and found what I already described in my previous post, but I will keep digging with other keywords and eventually read the whole thread to make sure I get what I need ;)

Thank you again and all the best ;)
I really see results for NetGuard and that look's promising (I think I recall there was a detailed description which addresses:ports to block)

Just for people's information, I use a script with tasker to keep my screen-to-auto on AA.

I first used the AIO AA app to set AA apps, and then I run a tasker script every x minutes and S2A remains on the latest AA apps (verify by both AA on my phone->customize launcher and S2A is there, and in my vehicle).

Hope this helps somebody else.

Cheers,
B.D.

Reactions: jeje91390

jeje91390

Jan 31, 2021
Just for people's information, I use a script with tasker to keep my screen-to-auto on AA.

I first used the AIO AA app to set AA apps, and then I run a tasker script every x minutes and S2A remains on the latest AA apps (verify by both AA on my phone->customize launcher and S2A is there, and in my vehicle).

Cheers,
B.D.
hello can you send your script to run in my phone lenovo s5 k520 root android 8 and explanation thank you very much

fusk

Nov 9, 2010
Århus
Tried AA tweaker on the latest 7.9 version of AA and it is not working. Looking at their github, it doesn't appear this is updated anymore. 5.0.2 is from feburary.

mamdouhn

Feb 21, 2007
Amman
OnePlus 8 Pro

Cheers,
B.D.
hello can you send your script and explanation thank you very much

hello can you send your script and explanation thank you very much
Script is found on p21 (aa_block_3rdapp_hack.sh) and then use tasker to execute the script every 2 minutes.

But you have to use aa AIO Tweaker to patch aa. Recommend clearing Google play services data and then rebooting and trying to patch. AA AIO Tweaker has trouble applying the patch, but what I did was apply the patch app hack, and before rebooting, I checked if s2a was in AA customize Launcher. If s2a was there, you should be good to go.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
B.D.

Reactions: mamdouhn

jeje91390

Jan 31, 2021
Le script se trouve sur p21 (aa_block_3rdapp_hack.sh) puis utilisez tasker pour exécuter le script toutes les 2 minutes.

Mais vous devez utiliser aa AIO Tweaker pour patcher aa. Recommandez d'effacer les données des services Google Play, puis de redémarrer et d'essayer de corriger. AA AIO Tweaker a du mal à appliquer le correctif, mais ce que j'ai fait, c'est appliquer le hack de l'application de correctif, et avant de redémarrer, j'ai vérifié si s2a était dans le lanceur de personnalisation AA. Si s2a était là, vous devriez être prêt à partir.

J'espère que cela t'aides.

Acclamations,
BD
merci j ' ai mis le script sur ma carte sd y a t il un autre moyen de lancer le script que tasker qui est payant merci à vous

Moderator Translation:
thank you I put the script on my sd car. is there another way to launch the script than tasker (which is for paying)? thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
merci j ' ai mis le script sur ma carte sd y a t il un autre moyen de lancer le script que tasker qui est payant merci à vous

Moderator Translation:
thank you I put the script on my sd car. is there another way to launch the script than tasker (which is for paying)? thank you

You can set up a cron job in android... But you would need to research how to implement this yourself.

Cheers,
B.D.

WickedMiles

Dec 13, 2015
Does this still work or am I doing something wrong? Tried the tweaks, nothing seems to work. Tried patching apps and it never appears.

jeje91390

Jan 31, 2021
Le script se trouve sur p21 (aa_block_3rdapp_hack.sh) puis utilisez tasker pour exécuter le script toutes les 2 minutes.

Mais vous devez utiliser aa AIO Tweaker pour patcher aa. Recommandez d'effacer les données des services Google Play, puis de redémarrer et d'essayer de corriger. AA AIO Tweaker a du mal à appliquer le correctif, mais ce que j'ai fait, c'est appliquer le hack de l'application de correctif, et avant de redémarrer, j'ai vérifié si s2a était dans le lanceur de personnalisation AA. Si s2a était là, vous devriez être prêt à partir.

J'espère que cela t'aides.

Acclamations,
BD
bonjour j' ai acheter l' application tasker pourriez vous me dire comment mettre le sript dedans et l utiliser car j' ai importer mais j' ai une erreur je dois peut être mal mi prendre merci à vous pour vôtre aide

bonjour j' ai acheter l' application tasker pourriez vous me dire comment mettre le sript dedans et l utiliser car j' ai importer mais j' ai une erreur je dois peut être mal mi prendre merci à vous pour vôtre aide
Translated:
hello I bought the tasker application could you tell me how to put the script in it and use it because I imported but I have an error I may have taken it wrong thank you for your help.

Please use English. Its in the rules. If you don't speak it, use google translate please.

Reactions: drnightshadow

jeje91390

Jan 31, 2021
bonjour j'ai acheté l'application tasker pourriez vous me dire comment mettre le script dedans et l'utiliser car j'ai importé mais j'ai une erreur j'ai peut être mal pris merci de votre aide.

jeje91390

Jan 31, 2021
hello I bought the tasker application could you tell me how to put the script in it and use it because I imported but I have an error I may have taken it wrong thank you for your help.

Top Liked Posts

That's exactly why there is and yes. write code hack code We are the ones driving progress. We are the ones who think outside the box. In the search for new possibilities, it is we who accidentally discover something that no one has thought of before. This is science. Just like Elizebeth Smith Friedman or Hedy Lamarr and George Antheil did back then.
    Please do not ask me my steps to get everything working. I was happy to share my Google pay solutions few years ago, and am happy people could enjoy it, but Google did find out and clamped down on the solution.

I will say that I have the same solution to AA tweaks (S2A, vanced music, and coolwalk) working on A13.

Someone also asked if I have full vanced music working, and yes I do. But if it is not started on the phone, I have to use Google assistant to start a song and then I can see the automatic playlist or use Google assistant to change songs.

I am sorry that I do not wish to share my solution to coolwalk, S2A, and vanced music, as I do want to be collaborative, but as the saying goes, once two people know a secret, it isn't a secret any longer. And I am 99.99% certain that Google does monitor these message boards. Why they will not let less than .01% of all Android users to enjoy these perks of hacking android (the main reason I have always gone for Android over the other fruit based phones) I do not know.

Again, I hope others can figure it out.

Cheers,
    B.D.
    That's exactly why there is and yes. write code hack code We are the ones driving progress. We are the ones who think outside the box. In the search for new possibilities, it is we who accidentally discover something that no one has thought of before. This is science. Just like Elizebeth Smith Friedman or Hedy Lamarr and George Antheil did back then.
    Meet AA AIO TWEAKER, the new Swiss Army Knife for a less restrictive and more feature-ful Android Auto!

Screenshot_20201204-143755694.jpg
    Screenshot_20201204-143758706.jpg

How do I use it?
    Allow root access, choose what you want, reboot, and then forget about it :)

How does it work?

This app uses SQLite commands to override some flags related to Android Auto into the Google Play Services.

Google Play Services control a lot of features inside Android Auto. Some of them are core functionality of Android Auto, some of them are upcoming feature that are simply not yet released.

What this app does is making some SQLite queries in order to alter some features of Android Auto. It contains the trick inside AA Phenotype Patcher to patch custom apps in order to work in AA (and the same script is contained) and with the same principle it unlocks some other things in Android Auto.

Available commands (as of version 1.5):
    • Patch for custom Android Auto apps
    • Disable speed restrictions while driving (preview of messages will be shown always)
    • Disable six tap limit (the banner asking to pay attention to road will not be shown anymore)
    • Enable Assistant Shortcuts (you can learn more here: https://www.xda-developers.com/andr...llpaper-and-tests-google-assistant-shortcuts/)
    • Enable assistant animation in navbar
    • Disable launch of Navigator app at start
    • Disable red outline on battery icon when Battery Saver is active
    • Enable force Widescreen (or force disable it)
    • Force statusbar to be black opaque
    • Disable battery saver warning
    • Enable MultiDisplay
    • Set notification duration from 0ms to 20 seconds
    • Set media notification duration (on the bar) to up to 15 minutes
    • (BETA) Disable Bluetooth auto connect

Hopefully more to come :)

How is this different from AA Phenotype Patcher?
    It just contains more features, the project is actually a fork of AA Phenotype Patcher, and share a lot of core functionality under the hood.

Can I use this app instead of AA Phenotype Patcher?
    Yes you can, but if you have already patched apps with AA Phenotype Patcher, you can leave it like that and simply apply the other tweaks. This app won't check if the apps are already patched via AA Phenotype Patcher, so you won't have a green check status at the start.

How is this different from Sensible Android Auto: Xposed?
    This app doesn't need Xposed, which in some cases is one more pain to have. Also, it should survive Android Auto updates (unless the flag are changed) without any user modification.

Can I use this app instead of Sensible Android Auto: Xposed?
    Yes, you can. The functionaility is the same, the only "advantage" is not having to install Xposed to make it work. This app won't check if you have SAAX installed so you won't have a green check status at the start. If you are familiar with SAAX and you want to keep it, you may not want to disable speed limitation and six tap with this app.

Can the app be translated in my language?
    Translations are open! If you feel like you may be able to translate the app in your language, join translations on Crowdin so that the app will be translated in your language, or simply wait for someone else that will translate the app.

Source code

Download

Credits:
    @Jen94 for the original app whitelist hack
    SAAX by @agentdr8 who inspired me for some features of this app
    AA Phenotype Patcher by @Eselter
    Heya!

New version of AA AIO TWEAKER (version 3.0) is live on GitHub and brings the following changes:

• IMPROVED: the app will now have a better handling for finding Google accounts inside the Google Play Services database. This should fix the problems of tweaks not effectively applied
    • IMPROVED: many of the buttons texts have been re-vised to correctly report the activate/deactivate task that they will execute
    • IMPROVED: the most intense and time consuming tweaks will now display a loading bar that will prevent from a database corruption
    • NEW: the app will now proactively warn the user if no Google accounts were found in the device
    • NEW: music media tabs tweak! Get the new UI for music apps earlier!
    • FIXED: fixed a crash that used to happen while applying the patch for apps
    • IMPROVED: the status of the tweak will now be more realistic, switching to green status when the tweak is succesfully applied
    • IMPROVED: translations have been updated
    • IMPROVED: telemetry tweak has been revisited cleaning up some other analytics/tracing/logging by Google
    • IMPROVED: multi display tweak has been revisited allowing the new mode of cluster display with launcher

If you wanna take part of translations in your native language, join translation project on Crowdin https://crowdin.com/project/aa-aio-tweaker

Download from GitHub

1611241179285.png

If you really like my work consider a donation via Paypal, even a small amount will be appreciated.

I also accept cryptocurrencies:

BTC (BitCoin) address: 39bdKem8taTZvm2WeyH8wwDhYKzZ2PzhGn
    ETH (Ethereum) address: 0x3D9e6862590622245875B5b202b53E14E8052FA8
    LTC (LiteCoin) address: MHff2pPF4YHafcFYEVG55yFbx3yGXDBh1T
    SNX address: 0xA25aFED131D856121b7a5821f215F7929D44f39d
    MKR address: 0xfeb551F1Eb00e803dBa99637d29FdA2aB669C552
    AAVE address: 0x2F7e7e731c9a9934b2Dc00104E1c47a7f0f61cDe
    CGLD (Celo gold) address: 0xfF7784185Fc4807Bc560afb78918690Af1dcd929
    BAND address: 0x2e445f1C65496E27BeBA9F726B708b771f722dC2
    Another version has been pushed with some bug fixes, download here: https://github.com/shmykelsa/AA-Tweaker/releases/tag/v3.0.1
    Heya!

New version of AA AIO TWEAKER (version 5.0.1) is live on GitHub and brings the following changes:

• FIXED: Coolwalk design activation
    • FIXED: Some indicators not behaving correctly to activation of the exact tweak

If you wanna take part of translations in your native language, join translation project on Crowdin https://crowdin.com/project/aa-aio-tweaker

Download from GitHub

1611241179285.png

If you really like my work consider a donation. Infos in the bio down below!
    Heya!

Earlier this week a big update has been released for AA AIO TWEAKER. Version 4.0 introduced the following changes:

• NEW: Multi Account Mode! Since in the past few weeks it has been discovered that having too many Google Accounts stored in the device, if AA AIO TWEAKER finds a large number of accounts, it will now prompt the user to either choose which accounts the patch should be applied to or use all with an experimental way of applying the tweaks. This should successfully prevent the error "Could not open database".
    • NEW: Update checker! AA AIO TWEAKER will automatically check for updates at start and will prompt the user if a new version of AA AIO TWEAKER is available. Not applicable to older versions.
    • NEW: When copying logs a link will be created to a pastebin which will contain the log. Copying and pasting a very long text is not ideal and having them into pastebin is better for sharing them
    • NEW: Tweak for activating the new day/night toggle
    • NEW: Delete car tweak
    • IMPROVED: UI of splash screen
    • IMPROVED: AAStream will now be displayed on top of the apps list
    • IMPROVED: "Reboot to apply" button will not appear if tweak is not applied successfully
    • FIXED: Telemetry tweak inserting two identical rows
    • NEW: Every tweak that requires a seekbar interaction now has a button to bring back the seekbar to original value
    • FIXED: Potential bug with file management resulting in sqlite3 not properly copied to device
    • FIXED: Visual bug in showing the saved value of Agenda and Notification Duration tweaks
    • FIXED: Status indicator for alphabet jump tweak

Version 4.0.1 is the latest and it has some bug fixes:

• FIXED: copy of logs
    • FIXED: list of accounts in the account chooser activity
    • FIXED: potential crashes when showing the reboot button
    • FIXED: experimental mode of multi account will now be applied to day/night switch tweak too
    • IMPROVED: patching mechanism has been revisited further more, hopefully narrowing down database access errors
    • IMPROVED: Welcome screen is now centered and will scroll if needed :)

As always, download is available on GitHub

1611241179285.png

If you really like my work consider a donation. That would really help my motivation and I would really appreciate even a very small contribution. Infos in the bio down below!