- Jun 4, 2007
New version of AA AIO TWEAKER (version 5.2.0) is live on GitHub and brings the following changes:
- DELETED: Option to pre-activate the custom seating option has been removed as merged into AA
- DELETED: Casting app as it was deleted from AA
- UPDATED: Option for activating Coolwalk has been updated with new logic and new features merged
- UPDATED: Logic for the app patching
- ADDED: Option to pre-activate Assistant suggestions on top of AA's launcher
- ADDED: Option for adding a custom link shortcut to Android Auto. It is a left over of Android Auto's Easter Egg which includes full webview which actually goes full screen too. No back button and no keyboard support though.
- ADDED: Option to pre-activate message auto-read.
- UPDATED: Translations
If you wanna take part of translations in your native language, join translation project on Crowdin https://crowdin.com/project/aa-aio-tweaker
Download from GitHub
If you really like my work consider a donation. Infos in the bio down below!
Tried it on AA 8.6 and the new coolwalk implementation works well. Thanks for your efforts on helping us customize AA over the years!
As AA Extras is no longer being updated (another great customization tool), I've been looking for a way to reduce the size of the icons in the rail (and the app "drawer"). Is there a way to add dpi customization to AIO Tweaker? Or allow the rail to be changed from horizontal to vertical layout?