• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Root or TWRP file for Samsung A20S (SM-A207F), Andriod 10

Search This thread

xeechemist

Jul 17, 2020
Hello!
I am looking for working root or TWRP file for my Samsung A20S (SM-A207F), Andriod 10. I have searched the web and found TWRP but it resulted in Bricking my phone. Please if anyone have a working link of these files share them. Thanks in advance

jwoegerbauer

Jul 11, 2009
European Union
@xeechemist

To clarify things:
  1. Rooting a phone's Android means giving user and/or applications administrative rights - superuser access, will say unrestricted access to Android's system files. The related executable is su. It's comparable to turn of UAC in Windows 10. To root Android for example by means of SuperSu you simply perform a
    Code:
    adb sideload <path-to-supersu.zip>
    what allows to flash "zipped" unsigned ROMs / Mods.
    BTW: Rooting a phone's Android doesn't necessarily require to have su binary present on phone or even phone's boot-loader unlocked: you always can temporarily root any Android, what doesn't need Android system files get touched.
  2. TWRP is a touch-enabled Custom Recovery, used to replace phone's Stock Recovery what is press-a-button driven. Once installed, TWRP can't get uninstalled: flashing phone's Stock ROM and/or a Custom ROM is needed to get rid off of it. Hence it's far better to not install TWRP but instead boot into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: xeechemist

xeechemist

Jul 17, 2020
I am not expert in andriod system, please write the steps how to root andriod 10 and if possible how can I install TWRP if it's not available on TWRP website for my device. Thanks

Hello greetings ,
i am dev for samsung J8 and i decided to make Twrp for samsung A20s ! reply as fast as you can ! i need tester for testing TWRP for samsung A20S
I will try it for you I have a unlocked s20+ I think that after reading all the forums on the sm-a207f. That might be the way to go.

Hello!
I am looking for working root or TWRP file for my Samsung A20S (SM-A207F), Andriod 10. I have searched the web and found TWRP but it resulted in Bricking my phone. Please if anyone have a working link of these files share them. Thanks in advance
this will work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @xeechemist

To clarify things:
    1. Rooting a phone's Android means giving user and/or applications administrative rights - superuser access, will say unrestricted access to Android's system files. The related executable is su. It's comparable to turn of UAC in Windows 10. To root Android for example by means of SuperSu you simply perform a
      Code:
      adb sideload <path-to-supersu.zip>
      what allows to flash "zipped" unsigned ROMs / Mods.
      BTW: Rooting a phone's Android doesn't necessarily require to have su binary present on phone or even phone's boot-loader unlocked: you always can temporarily root any Android, what doesn't need Android system files get touched.
    2. TWRP is a touch-enabled Custom Recovery, used to replace phone's Stock Recovery what is press-a-button driven. Once installed, TWRP can't get uninstalled: flashing phone's Stock ROM and/or a Custom ROM is needed to get rid off of it. Hence it's far better to not install TWRP but instead boot into it.