[ROOT][P9 Lite] Root, Recovery & Bootloader Unlock by HassanMirza01

Search This thread

SnowmanDK

The phone claims it is still unlocked during boot.
On the Fastboot&Rescue Mode screen it also says "Phone Unlocked" and "FRP Unlock".

UPDATE: Apparently it worked, but I had to reboot an extra time while unplugged for TWRP to show up :)

Last edited:

coloxim

Feb 17, 2011
Pavia
i-ve an error when I try to flash recovery...

"remote: command not allowed"

what can i do,please?

Last edited:

ZeusftW97

Account currently disabled
Nov 14, 2013
Usa
meettomy.site
It worked like a charm.
But can I somehow change the booting screen where it says "your device has been unlocked and cant be trusted" ?

Archer_15

Dec 3, 2016
TWRP in P9 lite NOUGAT

Hello guys, does aanyone knows how to install TWRP in P9 lite nougat because I badly need a help. :crying::crying:

Schrotty35

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
I have root my P9 Lite but my Google Account is delete now and i can not create a new Google Account. What can i do?

ayamkecil

Nov 18, 2012
Re-lock Boot loader

Hello

Thank you for the guidance,
After unlock the BL, could we lock it back to claim for warranty?

thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DESCRIPTION:
    Today i found the Root & Installing Custom Recovery(TWRP) in P9 Lite surely...

DISCLAIMER:
    I will Provide correct info and help......All This you are gonna do is At your Own Risk... Damage to your device of any type is at your Own Responsibility,,, Don't point finger at me or I will Just Laugh at you...

PREREQUISTES:
    First of all, You should Unlock Bootloader so that on every reboot, Your Root shouldn't damage. You can unlock bootloader by simple procedure...and also enable the USB Debugging from Developers options in settings...

PROCEDURE:
    FOR UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER, FOLLOW THIS

Go to this site Unlocking Code website or use this if above have some problem or not working, then Use this Website
    Login to this site using your Huawei id which you made in themes store or in huawei cloud!!

Use the Serial Number Written on BOX OF YOUR PHONE..!!

Fill like, smartphone>Product Model should be "HUAWEI VNS-L21" or "HUAWEI VNS-L31"
    then fill all fields and captcha also.. Click Submit and get the UNLOCKING CODE....
    you can unlock bootloader wid that code then and root permanently....
    If your product id is incorrect as website says, then Download the Attached PC Software Named "Huawei Product ID Generator" then Extract this zip file...
    Now open it, fill all Info in it and it will Generate a Product ID for your Phone....

After receiving the unlock code, write down the code;

Now go in your P9Lite's Settings>About Phone.
    Then tap on Build number 10 times,,, you will get the Developers options in Last of Settings app. Open Developers option and Turn On the USB DEBUGGING.

Now connect your device to PC in MTP/FILES mode and then install the ADB drivers for it....
    To install adb drivers correctly, use the Software Adb Driver Installer from here
    LINK FOR ADB DRIVER INSTALLER
    Full ADB folder is also attached Below.... put this folder in drive C.

Now Direct the cursor on the folder ADB, hold Shift and the right mouse button and choose "Open Command Window";
    connect your phone to the PC in the "media device";
    at the command prompt prescribe ADB Devices ;
    then we write ADB reboot bootloader (the device will reboot mode fastboot);
    then typed fastboot oem unlock **************** (where the asterisks replace unlock code);

BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED NOW!!

Now You are Ready to install TWRP recovery in Marshmallow.... Download the Root and TWRP recovery File from here...
    This File Also contain Stock Recovery of P9 Lite

P9 Lite Root, TWRP and Stock Recovery by HassanMirza01

After this, unzip it and better come again in Fastboot Mode like above as explained,

After that, type fastboot devices to see if your device is correctly attached to PC or Laptop. if yes then type this command in cmd to install the Custom Recovery(TWRP) in your phone.

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

Then

fastboot reboot

This will reboot your phone and TWRP installed.

Gonna Done Root now... READ CAREFULLY..

Now there is zip file named Root-SuperSU-v2.65, Open TWRP recovery by long pressing Power up and Home button when switched off, after that, swipe for modifications, change the language to english as recovery is in Chinese, go in 6th menu, one above from last and select english...

install this zip file with TWRP and reboot, if supersu appear on 2nd page of your home screen, it is done, if not, do it again and this time it will surely done....
    Then reboot your phone and then supersu will be stable,,,

Now you have Successfully Rooted P9 Lite :)

Hit Thanks and Support me if you Like and get help from this thread...Thank you...

XDA: DevDB Information:
    [ROOT][P9 Lite] Root, Recovery & Bootloader Unlock by HassanMirza01

Contributors:
    @HassanMirza01

Version Information:
    Stable Release Date: 2015-09-28

Created on: 2016-09-08
    Last Updated on: 2016-09-08
    @andrexp31 i saw your error somewhere, wait the link is still updating, dont download it now,,,
    and i tried backup wid it, and it does like a charm,,, if you got error in data backup, backup it alone, just backup data it will be done widout any error...:)

hit thanks if it helped!!
    @HassanMirza01
    Bro dont do full backup... Just tick data nd backup it.... It done backup of just data nicely.... No error i got there.... We also want CM13 on p9 lite but no dev ready to do it :(

Tale a look at this thread about CM 13.

http://xdaforums.com/huawei-p9lite/help/how-device-developer-t3455331
    @BlackHawk03 6min left for it, i have a bit slow connection. and you can unlock Bootloader in other way too if your phone is already rooted but in our case, it can't and MM cant be rooted directly.

Hope it helped!!
    @HassanMirza01
    woop de doop, got twrp back on! thanks @StrangerWeather