bro how to patch the original boot.img with magisk?I managed to solve the above problem. I have used the wrong boot img file. Check your phone firmware version and get the corresponding boot.img from the ota zip file. Then, patch that boot. img with magisk manager that you have installed on your phone.
After that, fastboot boot this newly patched boot.img. Then, you are good to go.
9. Type ? fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
10. Type ? fastboot flash boot boot.img
Flash stock rom, download it from official website, then put it in sd card, enter recovery mode by pressing power button ang volume + and - simultaneously until recovery option displayed. next is select the sd card where you put the stock rom and flash it.can anyone help me? my realme 6 is stuck at orange state boot loop
TRY ALL At Your Risk
[Realme 6 - Root]
Bro its work.. Thanks.. But I rewrite the step and please add a litte line with magisk install.
To root Realme 6 you need to unlock bootloader first. After unlock bootloader just follow the method.
I am not responsible for any kind of stuck or bootloop issue or hard brick.. This file was tested in my own device Realme 6 RMX2001
1. Download the flash.zip file below. Extract it and open cmd from the extracted folder
2. In your device turn on usb debugging
3. Type 'adb reboot bootloader'
4. Recovery would boot into fastboot mode
5 Type 'fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img'
6. Type 'fastboot flash boot boot.img'
7. Now reboot your device and install magisk_manager from the link below..
8. Now open magisk and a zip file was promote to install. Accept it. Your device will reboot and you are done.
9. You can check root via root checker app