TRY ALL At Your Risk
[Realme 6 - Root]
Bro its work.. Thanks.. But I rewrite the step and please add a litte line with magisk install.
To root Realme 6 you need to unlock bootloader first. After unlock bootloader just follow the method.
I am not responsible for any kind of stuck or bootloop issue or hard brick.. This file was tested in my own device Realme 6 RMX2001
1. Download the flash.zip file below. Extract it and open cmd from the extracted folder
2. In your device turn on usb debugging
3. Type 'adb reboot bootloader'
4. Recovery would boot into fastboot mode
5 Type 'fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img'
6. Type 'fastboot flash boot boot.img'
7. Now reboot your device and install magisk_manager from the link below..
8. Now open magisk and a zip file was promote to install. Accept it. Your device will reboot and you are done.
9. You can check root via root checker app