⋆ [ROOT]-Realme_6_[UPDATED][B55][LATEST] ⋆

Search This thread

carlostabanud91

Feb 16, 2018
im from the ph. the 2nd method worked for me. my experiment to copy the patched boot img to the stock rom failed. or there is something that i forgot to do. i think you really have to patch the boot img and still do the 2nd method.

Last edited:

carlostabanud91

Feb 16, 2018
This is what actually happened.

Downloaded deeptest. Did not work for the first time but tried restarting my phone a couple of times, and it just worked.

I followed Arvaaz instruction (The starter of this thread). But the problem is the ”boot.img” and ”vbmeta.img” (I think) is from realme 6 pro or 6i so it did not work properly. Every time my phone rotates from portrait to landscape my phone restarts then looped.

So I tried downloading the ”OTA“ version of my rom. (RMX2001_11_OTA_0450) from some website (I forgot the site). The OTA version is only 3+gb. The full rom sizes from 10 to 13gb Which you cannot save to a fat32 sd file system because of the file system limit of 4gb (even if the size of your SD card is 64gb. (If you change the SD file system to ntfs, you will be able to save huge file size to your SD but the problem is realme6 will not recognize ntfs file system).

I transferred the 3+gb stock OTA rom to new formatted SD and flashed it using the stock recovery. So now I got a new phone using a stock OPPO rom. Because one of oppo's phone uses the same rom.

I extracted the boot.img and vbmeta.img from the stock OTA rom.

I installed magisk manager and patched the extracted boot.img and vbmeta.img.

I downloaded Aarvas' files extracted them and in the same folder I put and overwritten the boot.img and vbmeta.img with the ones that I patched.

In my phone I checked the USB debugging. (my bootloader is already unlocked by deeptest) and connected it to my PC.

Then ran the command from the folder which I extracted Arvaaz files, fastboot, and my own patched imgs.

In the ADB console, I typed "adb reboot bootloader" to reboot my phone into fastboot mode.

And then I typed "fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img"

Then I typed "fastboot flash boot boot.img"

Rebooted my phone when it finished

Installed magisk manager

Installed magisk

Rebooted my phone

I ate because I'm hungry

Took a bath and then made coffee

I sat down and took my phone and BOOM....I forgot my coffee was hot.

Then looked and my phone was rooted without any problem like the one I encountered before and finished my coffee and still am using with full administrator privileges.

Note that every command input in adb has no ” symbol.
I'm in the Philippines and I used East Asian OTA rom.

I hope that this helped.

Last edited:

Hosenalahmd4

Nov 3, 2020
السلام عليكم اخوي بدنا روم للريلمي6 الروم هاد عم بيفصل

السلام عليكم اخوي بدنا روم للريلمي6 الروم هاد عم بيفصل

nasir.da.vinci

Dec 7, 2015
I found that system is readonly you can not add or delete any file from system or data folder

Edit : Someone please try to solve this issue.

Last edited:

nasir.da.vinci

Dec 7, 2015
When I installed "viper4android fx legacy materialised" it was successfully installed as a system app

So we can say that magisk has acess to system

So is there a possibility to make a magisk module to directly write the driver into the audiolib ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Arvaazz sir PLZZ update new root patched file for b59 update quick as possible 😭🥲🥲
    TRY ALL At Your Risk

[To root Realme 6 you need to unlock bootloader first. After unlock bootloader just follow the method.

I am not responsible for any kind of stuck or bootloop issue or hard brick.. This file was tested in my own device Realme 6 RMX2001

###############
    :)svetius:mad:First Enable OEM UNLOCKING and USB DEBUGGING on Developer Options)

##HIT THANKS BUTTON##

### WARNING###

*DON'T UPDATE THE SOFTWARE OF YOUR DEVICE IN ROOT *

[Realme 6 - Root]

0. For unlocking bootloader type
    ? fastboot flashing unlock

1. Download realme6_root.zip

2. Enter fastboot mode using deeptesting_apk

3. Type ? fastboot flashing unlock in ADB

4. Select yes on your device to unlock bootloader

5. Type ? fastboot reboot

6. In your device turn on usb debugging

7. Type ? adb reboot bootloader

8. Recovery would boot into fastboot mode ( i.e you would boot into fastboot mode with recovery mode UI)

9. Type ? fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

10. Type ? fastboot flash boot boot.img

##################

? Note:

Download Link- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--U0QfVZpNmOI9v7mA6ZsSghw42NBykv/view?usp=drivesdk

-(NEW UPDATED) Deep Test- Apk- https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Uy34zbKhic89zGRhgJwAfGCeXTCMR4C/view?usp=drivesdk

#########################
    # WARNING. #
    ########################

*Don't Use Old Boot IMG and Vbmeta IMG In ( Update)

Here Is New Boot.img And New Vbmeta Img (B55)

Boot- HERE- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-nBzvYXBC46Ni4f48PO_uye89JfLPesF/view?usp=drivesdk

Vbmata- https://drive.google.com/file/d/18AUHwdBRrUL6L6NeHnWENXWGhoyYzzgZ/view?usp=drivesdk

▫ Do it your own risk, We are not responsible if anything goes wrong

▫ Unlock bootloader will erase all your internal storage, So take backup as well

~Credits: arvaaz;)

NEW APK WORKING

uc

uc

Hit Thanks Button For More Updates
    Someone Sent Me This SS Try And Feedback
    TRY ALL At Your Risk

[Realme 6 - Root]

Bro its work.. Thanks.. But I rewrite the step and please add a litte line with magisk install.

To root Realme 6 you need to unlock bootloader first. After unlock bootloader just follow the method.

I am not responsible for any kind of stuck or bootloop issue or hard brick.. This file was tested in my own device Realme 6 RMX2001

1. Download the flash.zip file below. Extract it and open cmd from the extracted folder

2. In your device turn on usb debugging

3. Type 'adb reboot bootloader'

4. Recovery would boot into fastboot mode

5 Type 'fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img'

6. Type 'fastboot flash boot boot.img'

7. Now reboot your device and install magisk_manager from the link below..

8. Now open magisk and a zip file was promote to install. Accept it. Your device will reboot and you are done.

9. You can check root via root checker app

10. Enjoy
    new update is come arvaaz sir update new root files vbmeta.img and boot.img as soon as possibile;).
    Screenshot_2021-01-24-20-05-26-27.jpg
    bro please update from b55 to b57 i already upgraded it but now need patched files to root
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone