• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROOT][RECOVERY]Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939

Search This thread

Toxbon

Feb 3, 2013
Wonderland
I was redirected to this thread and it was mentioned there. Now, after I did the reset from twrp when I turned on the phone it stuck on Asus screen and is getting off. There is no fastboot mode now only recovery. How can I flash the stock rom.

jide1

Oct 30, 2015
kharkiv
I was redirected to this thread and it was mentioned there. Now, after I did the reset from twrp when I turned on the phone it stuck on Asus screen and is getting off. There is no fastboot mode now only recovery. How can I flash the stock rom.
Read the first page with the instructions and there's no kernel flashing in the instructions, anyway, send me a PM and lets see if i can help.

Reactions: Toxbon

sumapani

Jun 21, 2015
After flashing twrp ,when trying to boot into Twrp phone freezes at Asus logo ,but next time onwards boots up with stock recovery ,please help unable to flash Twrp ,in pc command prompt Twrp flash successful ,phone booting into homescreen also ,but after Twrp flash freezes at Asus logo

Top Liked Posts