A recent root exploit I published for Motorola devices, Motochopper, should do the trick for rooting the Qualcomm-based variants of the Samsung Galaxy S4, including the AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile branded models.
Download the exploit here:
- Extract the entire contents of the zip file.
- If you are using Windows, ensure you have installed the latest Samsung USB drivers available for your phone.
- Ensure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your device.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB.
- If you are using Windows, navigate to the extracted directory and execute "run.bat". If you are using Linux or OS X, navigate to the extracted directory in a terminal and execute "./run.sh".
- Approve the ADB connection from your PC on your device.
At this point, since there are no custom recoveries or stock images available, it may not be possible to repair your device should you accidentally break it. Please be aware of this before performing any modifications to your phone.
As always, future OTA updates may remove the ability to regain root access, so proceed with caution when updating. Enjoy!
Please inbox me. Thanks