- ROOT via Magisk patched boot image
((For MIUI 12.5.7 Global RKDMIXM))
Perform at your own risk, I'm not responsible for any damage caused.
Flash Instructions for magisk root:
1. Unlock bootloader
2. Boot into Fastboot mode
3. Connect to PC and type fastboot devices
4. Once your device shows up type in the following command:
fastboot flash boot_a boot_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b boot_patched.img
5. Install Magisk.apk and verify.
Make sure, the patched boot image provided here is renamed and placed in the same folder as adb and fastboot files.
Make sure your miui version is same as the boot image, or else it will result in bootloop.
- For Passing Safety Net after rooting
(Thanks to [B]Storm2008kr[/B])
1. Flash riru --> (install from magisk modules library)
2. Flash universal safetynet fix --> ( https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix )
Procedure for OTA update with magisk: (Thanks to @Toug )
- Allow MIUI to download the last update
- Allow installation
- Don't allow to reboot just after the update
- Open magisk
- select install Magisk (the first one)
- select the third option
- Select go (maybe wrong translation from french)
- Wait until this image appear (the first line may indicate _b instead of _a)
- Select reboot