Root Samsung A6

Search This thread

Galrona

Jul 31, 2018
Hi,

i have Samsung A6 ,buildnumber :R16NWA600FNXXU2ARF7 ,Model: SM-A600FN/DS and i want Root it.

I downloaded this program:

Latest version of Odin on the PC
SuperSU in the mobile phone
Root Checker in the mobile phone
Samsund driver for my PC
TWRP_3.0.2-1_SM-T285_20161124 .zip on the PC

My phone is in USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.

Than the phone in download mode and than loaded with Odin the TWRP_3.0.2-1_SM-T285_20161124 .tar in the phone.

Odin shows me Pass, if i start SuperSU and Root Checker in my Phone than show that the phone is not Root???

What I make wrong?

Did any of you have root the Samsung A6 ???

I hope you can help even more !!

Many Thanks !!!!

Last edited:

renoxtv

Aug 1, 2018
Nessebar
Hi,

i have Samsung A6 ,buildnumber :R16NWA600FNXXU2ARF7 ,Model: SM-A600FN/DS and i want Root it.

Samsund driver for my PC

Than the phone in download mode and than loaded with Odin the TWRP_3.0.2-1_SM-T285_20161124 .tar in the phone.

Odin shows me Pass, if i start SuperSU and Root Checker in my Phone than show that the phone is not Root???

What I make wrong?

Many Thanks !!!!

Bruh, you flashed a TWRP made for a tablet? Nice :D
Anyway, here's a TWRP thats made for your A6: https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-a6/development/recovery-twrp-3-2-2-0-galaxy-a6-t3819741
There is instructions how to flash it with explanations of everything including the 7 day RMM lock. After you successfully install TWRP, flash latest magisk zip (you can search for magisk in Google) and you should be rooted. If you got any storage or encryption problems after flashing TWRP or magisk just tell me

Reactions: rekai

okwhateverok

Sep 21, 2014
Amsterdam
anybody got root? Twrp flashed successfully but when i root i get bootloop no matter what method used.
somebody got any idea about what it could be?

Slygot

Dec 26, 2017
I am actually trying to root the SM-A600FN on a mac and wondering if it is possible before I start tinkering with it and get to a point of no return and it won't work for me.

If anyone has any experience with it, I would be very grateful. :cowboy:

fallen1977

Aug 24, 2020
I am actually trying to root the SM-A600FN on a mac and wondering if it is possible before I start tinkering with it and get to a point of no return and it won't work for me.

If anyone has any experience with it, I would be very grateful. :cowboy:

i root my a605fn i do this

extract firmware in folder then copy ap file to my sd card install magisk open magisk and select ap file you just copy to your sd card boom now magisk are flashing ap file after finish go to download and you will see file magisk patched.tar copy that file to your pc open odin select ap slot load magisk patched you copyed from phone and start flashh after flashing reboot phone you must be in stock recovery do factory reset and wait to phone boot setup phone and install magisk now you have rooted your phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Samsund driver for my PC

What I make wrong?

Many Thanks !!!!

Bruh, you flashed a TWRP made for a tablet? Nice :D
    Anyway, here's a TWRP thats made for your A6: https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-a6/development/recovery-twrp-3-2-2-0-galaxy-a6-t3819741
    There is instructions how to flash it with explanations of everything including the 7 day RMM lock. After you successfully install TWRP, flash latest magisk zip (you can search for magisk in Google) and you should be rooted. If you got any storage or encryption problems after flashing TWRP or magisk just tell me