• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Root Samsung Galaxy M12 Is It possible

Search This thread

cater2

Aug 4, 2021
Samsung Galaxy M12
Hi all

I thought the Galaxy M12 was very popular because of its features, but I think I'm wrong as very few people open topics here.

Anyway , something that is very sought after , is getting the administrator permission , or in other words , rooting your galaxy m12 , so that the person really owns the device they bought , and so do whatever they want in your software....

There are a lot of articles on the web showing how to root the galaxy m12 , but almost all of them are fake

Below is a link , here from the xda forum , showing that rooting the galaxy m12 is possible .

Warning
Please read carefully every topic and replies , so there is no error in the procedure

Note that I'm not a programmer, I'm just trying to diversify, issues about the galaxy m12.

I here just redirect you to a serious topic about root on m12, and therefore I am not responsible for anything you do. Do it at your own risk!

Attached is a screenshot on Magisk installed on my Galaxy M12

If you're new to Android like me (I'm new to android, but pretty old haha), find out about Magisk, right here on the xda forum and on the web. If you have problems with a certificate on Google Play , after root , here on the forum there are solutions for the solution

I for example to solve these problems I installed , I installed the second module SafetyNet-Fix-shim-MOD .

If you have problems using Samsung apps like the Galaxy Store , please install the MagiskHide Props Config module
---Download a shell terminal such as Termux .
---Open Termux (in this case here), and in the command line type "su" without quotes.
---Then type "props"
---Choose option 2 (Force Basic)
---Then choose option "d"
---After the option corresponding to Samsung , which is 26
---Now a series of versions of Samsung devices will appear. I chose the Galaxy S20 corresponding to 75
---Now choose Yes "y" . The device will reboot to make the configuration take effect
---Test and enter the Galaxy Store

To solve problems with CTS profile , problems with certification on Google Play , I installed Module SafetyNet-Config-Fix

note: Before installing , remove MHPC and SafeNet Fix module , then install the one from the link above

Thank you guys for reading

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210914-020238.jpg
    Screenshot_20210914-020238.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20210914-021017_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20210914-021017_Settings.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Reactions: Jeremia121

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all

I thought the Galaxy M12 was very popular because of its features, but I think I'm wrong as very few people open topics here.

Anyway , something that is very sought after , is getting the administrator permission , or in other words , rooting your galaxy m12 , so that the person really owns the device they bought , and so do whatever they want in your software....

There are a lot of articles on the web showing how to root the galaxy m12 , but almost all of them are fake

Below is a link , here from the xda forum , showing that rooting the galaxy m12 is possible .

Warning
    Please read carefully every topic and replies , so there is no error in the procedure

Note that I'm not a programmer, I'm just trying to diversify, issues about the galaxy m12.

I here just redirect you to a serious topic about root on m12, and therefore I am not responsible for anything you do. Do it at your own risk!

Attached is a screenshot on Magisk installed on my Galaxy M12

If you're new to Android like me (I'm new to android, but pretty old haha), find out about Magisk, right here on the xda forum and on the web. If you have problems with a certificate on Google Play , after root , here on the forum there are solutions for the solution

I for example to solve these problems I installed , I installed the second module SafetyNet-Fix-shim-MOD .

If you have problems using Samsung apps like the Galaxy Store , please install the MagiskHide Props Config module
    ---Download a shell terminal such as Termux .
    ---Open Termux (in this case here), and in the command line type "su" without quotes.
    ---Then type "props"
    ---Choose option 2 (Force Basic)
    ---Then choose option "d"
    ---After the option corresponding to Samsung , which is 26
    ---Now a series of versions of Samsung devices will appear. I chose the Galaxy S20 corresponding to 75
    ---Now choose Yes "y" . The device will reboot to make the configuration take effect
    ---Test and enter the Galaxy Store

To solve problems with CTS profile , problems with certification on Google Play , I installed Module SafetyNet-Config-Fix

note: Before installing , remove MHPC and SafeNet Fix module , then install the one from the link above

Thank you guys for reading
    Rooting your Samsung phone permanently BURNS KNOX and voids warranty , paid services ...