• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE - SM-T733 EUX

Search This thread

fred767676

Mar 10, 2011
Dear all, is there a way to root the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE - SM-T733 EUX? I've already unlocked the bootloader and tried to patch the AP of the stock rom (Frija) via magisk (like described in the excellent tutorial of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 5e). Unfortunately, after flashing the patched AP via odin the device is stucked in boot loop (with typical Samsung warnings). After flashing back to stock rom everything is fine, but i would like to have the device rooted. Are there any hints to get this working? Thanks in advance fred

Dear all, is there a way to root the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE - SM-T733 EUX? I've already unlocked the bootloader and tried to patch the AP of the stock rom (Frija) via magisk (like described in the excellent tutorial of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 5e). Unfortunately, after flashing the patched AP via odin the device is stucked in boot loop (with typical Samsung warnings). After flashing back to stock rom everything is fine, but i would like to have the device rooted. Are there any hints to get this working? Thanks in advance fred
How many times has your device rebooted until you flashed it back?

min. 10 times ... thanks for your reply. Do you think it should work accoring to the tutorial of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 5e? I'm aware that there there is normally a lot of rebooting after flashing/rooting. Best regards fred.
Well yeah, if you bare flash Magisk-patched stuff w/o TWRP, you should encounter one bootloop and second will lead you to recovery, saying your data is corrupt and offering to Factory Reset. Can you send the guide you followed?

min. 10 times ... thanks for your reply. Do you think it should work accoring to the tutorial of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 5e? I'm aware that there there is normally a lot of rebooting after flashing/rooting. Best regards fred.
Also, the problem may be that you flashed AP section alone, as I remember, CSC is rather important in case of first installation.

fred767676

Mar 10, 2011
Also, the problem may be that you flashed AP section alone, as I remember, CSC is rather important in case of first installation.
thanks for your reply. I already tried to flash the patched ap, the csc and bl with same result. But i will try again with ap and csc alone. I followed this guide:

Awesomeslayerg

Jul 5, 2014
Los Angeles
thanks for your reply. I already tried to flash the patched ap, the csc and bl with same result. But i will try again with ap and csc alone. I followed this guide:
Try using an older magosl? Im having the same issue.

fred767676

Mar 10, 2011
unfortunately, patching the ap with magisk-manager v22.1 is resulting in the same issue of bootloop (yellow triangle with white text ... this tablet's bootloader is unlocked ..., following yellow triangle with red text ... this tablet is not running ....)

Tr
unfortunately, patching the ap with magisk-manager v22.1 is resulting in the same issue of bootloop (yellow triangle with white text ... this tablet's bootloader is unlocked ..., following yellow triangle with red text ... this tablet is not running ....)
Try to follow the guide 'til the moment when you unpack firmware and delete files. As Tab S7 is different from S5e, this may be the cause. Simply pass downloaded AP firmware to your tablet, patch it, pull it back to your PC and flash. No repacking, no modifying contents...

fred767676

Mar 10, 2011
Tr

Try to follow the guide 'til the moment when you unpack firmware and delete files. As Tab S7 is different from S5e, this may be the cause. Simply pass downloaded AP firmware to your tablet, patch it, pull it back to your PC and flash. No repacking, no modifying contents...
I already tried this .... I patched the ap, copied back to the pc and flashed it untouched to the device (one time with one without the csc). After sucessful flash i do a soft reset (power+vol-) after that i go immediately to the recovery (poer+vol+) which does an automatic erase ... but unfortunately i am stuck in the bootloop.

fred767676

Mar 10, 2011
I already tried this .... I patched the ap, copied back to the pc and flashed it untouched to the device (one time with one without the csc). After sucessful flash i do a soft reset (power+vol-) after that i go immediately to the recovery (poer+vol+) which does an automatic erase ... but unfortunately i am stuck in the bootloop.
there is no problem to go into download mode and reflash the stock firmware.

Fezal224

Oct 18, 2021
thanks for your reply. with which magisk version rooting worked for you? best regards fred.
Bro did u know hindi...jab tum magisk se patch krtey hona jo file vo file ko adb pull se copy past kro then odin se flash kro try this method bro........u flash magisk patch file.. copy this patch img file into pc with adb pull method .. then try odin flash patch img file then boom

Ashiok the Great

Oct 20, 2021
Bro did u know hindi...jab tum magisk se patch krtey hona jo file vo file ko adb pull se copy past kro then odin se flash kro try this method bro........u flash magisk patch file.. copy this patch img file into pc with adb pull method .. then try odin flash patch img file then boom
What Language is this? 1t 5hur3 15nt l33t. **** my brain hurts